My Albuterol log

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
As promised... I know I was harsh on albuterol on the beginning, but I'll give it a fair chance for 2 weeks.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Beginning weight: 183.5 lbs

Day 1 -

Took 8 mg in 2 doses. Today was a cheat 1/2 day, for sanity's purposes. Just had a lot of graham crackers, a few pop tarts, and some icecream. After my first albuterol dosage, I felt a rush of adrenaline... sort of how I felt when I took my first EC stack, although less like bouncing off the wall due to lack of caffeine.

After the effect wore off, about 4 hours later, I crashed and napped for 2 hours. I took my second dose of 4mg, and crashed for 14 hours once that wore off. All in all I had 16 hours of sleep that day. I thought that this was the effect of the albuterol, but later I realized it was the fact that this was the first time in a very long time I hadn't been taking a fat burning supp w/ caffeine (EC, Venom over the last few months)

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 - I had a few cups of coffee today, so it was much more bareable. I took 12mg of albuterol today. I woke up late, so I had to dose every 4 hours. I slept very well, so it had little-to-know effect on sleep. It doesn't do much to suppress my hunger, however, and I have been dieting for a while. EC suppressed my hunger like none other, and Venom did all right doing it, but I feel that albuterol does nothing at all. Thank god for jello -- I downed about 3 packs of jello last night and a few spoons of light whipped cream to keep my voracious appetite in check.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 -

I bumped the dosage up to 14mg today. 4 mg with the first dose, 6 mg before cardio, and will take 4mg tonight. My hunger is through the roof on albuterol.

But HOLY CRAP -- I see what everyone is talking about now in terms of cardio. I ran a total of 5.25 miles today in under an hour, and I felt fking amazing. I didn't feel tired at all... I just felt like going all day. I was just worried of too much muscle loss since I am taking in a low amount of carbohydrates today, so I turned around, but I easily could have run another 10 miles. I'm probably going to do 5 miles of mid-day cardio 2 days a week now, with the rest of the days just being very low intensity on an empty stomach.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up bro :) Hope you'll get some good progress with it :)

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I use albuterol at 8 mgs a day on and off for a week at a time. I definitely notice an increase in hunger as well but didnt want to speak up until i saw some other people give feedback.

No matter how much i ate (which was usually an ungodly amount of food) i would wake up up the next day feeling tigher and looking more solid. It definitely has an affect on muscle hardness as well as fat loss.

I always take 4 mgs before a workout on my "on weeks" and without a doubt it revs you up during your workout and i dare say i noticed more of a pump, almost like a steroid glycogen/water retention pump.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback all. I hope that AM can get more albuterol logs and info so that it just doesn't become a passing fad.

Day 4
Heh heh... so it might be a little overkill, but I decided to seriously bump the dosage up to 20mg, just to get a feel of what it's like at higher dosages. To tell you the truth, I felt exactly the same. Cardio was a blast (although my legs feel small as $hit and shrinking due to all this cardio), appetite was through the roof, and I'm still sleepy all the time. Not sure if it has any effect on fat burning, as I don't feel warmer, shakier, etc, and I would imagine anything with a thermogenic effect would at least yield some feeling. We'll see if the weigh in yields anything.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
So for those of you that have used Clenbuterol and Albuterol which one do you prefer? I find Clen can kill my workouts at times. I felt like it was draining me of glycogen.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Haven't used clen, but that's the reason I went with albuterol. I heard that over and over again about clen

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 -

Skipped day 5 on the log, sorry. Bumped the dosage up to 21mg... Still not really feeling anything, except for this horrible brain fog. I feel "stupid", like I have a very tough time doing mental calculations, focusing, or utilizing the math/logic portion of my brain. Almost like the exact opposite effect of Venom... It's pretty scary actually, thinking you're getting dumber. :wtf:
At any rate, still the same stuff -- lethargy, hunger, longer ability to do cardio, etc. I might stick it out with Alb for all 14 days, but I am somewhat disappointed by it. HR, temperature, everything else is the same before and after I take a dosage of 7mgs or so.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
So for those of you that have used Clenbuterol and Albuterol which one do you prefer? I find Clen can kill my workouts at times. I felt like it was draining me of glycogen.
Just depends on the purpose you are going to use either one for. If you want better fatloss, go with Clen(even thogh the sides suck ***). If you are going for endurance, i'd go with Alb. I know what you mean when you say it can kill your workouts. I felt like I havent eating any carbs while I was on clen and trying to do cardio.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im on clen right now and NY if you want to feel that increase in heartrate and the heat along with the shakes clen is ur thing to go with! When i was first on clen the cramps were horrible and now i just get shakes and even the heartrate isnt as bad. I only notice when im laying down, if ive eaten a cheat meal, or if im at the gym and im doin a compound movement.

The shakes suck though, people think im on drugs, hahah. I really havnt gotten many bad sides from clen as of yet and im up to 160 mcgs a day.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Albuterol has redeemed itself. :) If my measurements are right, it definitely caused an increase in weight loss... My weight loss on a certain macro scheme usually decreases each week until I readjust (-2.5 lbs, -2.1 lbs, -1.5 lbs, -0.8 lbs, -0 lbs, etc) Last 3 measurements were...

-2.4 lbs
-2.1 lbs
-2.7 lbs (week using albuterol)

So unless it's just variation in weight, I'd say albuterol made somewhat of a diff.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
I know this is an Albuterol log (keep it going!), but I wanted to comment that I have had no negative side effects with regards to my workouts with clen.

I dose several hours before the workout, and make sure to take in lots of water - 1 -2 gallons. Supplement with Taurine, Potassium, Calcium during the day and ZMA at night and this minimizes the only serious side for me - #$%@ cramps in my lower legs at 4am.

Perhaps the impact on the workouts is related to when you dose?

R

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
The more clen info the better. :) I hope AM can better help people choose between the two or just get more info in general about them.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
I am considering stopping albuterol soon and going back to Venom... Reason being: I absolutely cannot stand the brain fog that it seems to be causing. I cannot seem to process thoughts and it's having me extremely paranoid, lol.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lower the dosage man 20 or so mgs is way too much. im getting by on 4-8 a day and i feel great. give 8 mgs a try and see if tha brain fog goes away.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another log I missed until now. NY, I threw out my clen a while back due to having serious sides that were like I was on but months after my cycle. I think this was due to my sloppy, uneducated use of it at the beginning but I figure why keep using something when I can lose weight without it.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Another log I missed until now. NY, I threw out my clen a while back due to having serious sides that were like I was on but months after my cycle. I think this was due to my sloppy, uneducated use of it at the beginning but I figure why keep using something when I can lose weight without it.
Jayhawkkk.... having just completed my cycle, may I ask what you experienced and what you would have done differently?

R

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Brain fog is starting to clear... Running it as high as 23mg. Jomi, I didn't seem to feel anything under 16mg or so, and I can definitely feel an effect at the amount I'm taking now. I attribute it to being on EC so long and having toasted my receptors

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Id like to know what you did that was sloppy and uneducated? Also what were your sides months down the road? Im at about 200mcg and my sides have actualy gone down with usage and im taking keto as well. Only bad sides is the shaking gets a little bad at times.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran it too long with too high of doses and palpatations were the result along with anxiety. Still get both.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran it too long with too high of doses and palpatations were the result along with anxiety. Still get both.

How long did you run it for and how high was ur dose? Sorry for the questions bro i just like to know experiences people have had. Thanks bro and hopefully it clears up for you and isnt permanent man.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Jay, do you think that there was anything you could have done to prevent these side effects from occurring after you stopped taking clen? Or were you just one of the unlucky ones that it wasn't kind to?

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
My apologies for flaking out on this thread.

I finished my bottle in 10 days, with the dosing going as high as 24mg/day. All in all, I don't feel like albuterol was that great of a fat burner... it allowed me to do extra cardio, and I attribute the extra weight loss to the fact that I ran 12 miles more per week. My heart rate would remain the same on alb, no extra sweating/heat, although I felt leaner I also felt flatter, and my hunger was through the roof. I'm not bashing albuterol, and I know that many people have had great results, but I much rather prefer other supplements. The one thing I did notice though is that I ate much more on albuterol during my cut, yet still lost about the same amount of weight, so maybe there is an increased fat burning effect.

I much prefer venom for cutting... Albuterol made me feel like crap at times (lots of brain fog), whereas besides the paranoia, venom makes me feel pretty good. Heart rate is also greatly increased with Venom, appetite down, and I feel harder on it.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Just an update... I weighed in and had a serious weight rebound when going back from albuterol to venom again -- not sure if i'm holding more water or albuterol depleted my glycogen stores. At any weight, last week I weighed in at 181... weighed in at 185 today. Diet has been the same if not better. Anyone dropping alb have similar rebound?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just an update... I weighed in and had a serious weight rebound when going back from albuterol to venom again -- not sure if i'm holding more water or albuterol depleted my glycogen stores. At any weight, last week I weighed in at 181... weighed in at 185 today. Diet has been the same if not better. Anyone dropping alb have similar rebound?

I havnt ever used alb. but ive gone from 182-189 in a week and looked just as lean. A lot of diff variables could be in play here.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alb is anticatabolic is it not? (or am I forgetting something) Possible that you lost much less muscle mass during that week. But 7 pound rebound is alot!

I just logged on to see if there was anything new on it because I wanted to get back using it since it was so great last time.

Jim C

Awards
How does one take Albuterol ?

Do you put it under the tongue or do you mix it with water ?