Unanswered My 7 year old gyno gone!!

• Thread starter LondonerTWBULLY
  • Start date
LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Hi I had a gyno lump from a testosterone,tren,masteron dianabol cycle I did in 2012,managed to shrink it but the hard lump wouldn’t go away under the nipple. I thought it was scar tissue or something,I went docs and had scans etc but they wouldn’t remove it! so lived with it for past 7 years until I finished my rad140+yk11 bridge and started this orb pharmaceutical triple x,something has got rid of the lump!! I know they can move etc but it seems to have disappeared!! How is this possible??

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi I had a gyno lump from a testosterone,tren,masteron dianabol cycle I did in 2012,managed to shrink it but the hard lump wouldn’t go away under the nipple. I thought it was scar tissue or something,I went docs and had scans etc but they wouldn’t remove it! so lived with it for past 7 years until I finished my rad140+yk11 bridge and started this orb pharmaceutical triple x,something has got rid of the lump!! I know they can move etc but it seems to have disappeared!! How is this possible??
Gyno can be weird. Example. I had a lump on my right pec. That lump began to go away, and now the lump is on my left pec. Gyno is weird. Take your win!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Jealous! Starting a ralox protocol to see if I can get rid of mine

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m about to take a knife to mine at this point

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
I’d love to know for sure what got rid of it as i Can sleep on my front without the annoying lump:) my thoughts were my rad140 and yk11 did something?? Im not a scientist but tried everything and gave up years ago so happy now though:)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The Triple X product you took contained epistane, which is a methylated derivative of epitiostanol, which was used back in the day to treat breast cancer and whatnot. Im guessing that the epistane probably caused your gyno to finally clear up.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
So maybe rad140 got rid thanks user567 great info👍 Would be great to have more studies on them(human not rats)

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
If it was the epistane hope it don’t come back in 3 weeks when I stop

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yo Bully what you think of the triple x? I considered it a while ago but couldn't find anything good about the company or the product

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So maybe rad140 got rid thanks user567 great info👍 Would be great to have more studies on them(human not rats)
I have seen a few threads over the years talking about breast tissue and Rad140. My bet would be on this.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
That’s great news man. There are many different factors! Your story is a lot like mine. I got gyno years ago from running transdermal dienolone. IMO there is a point of no return with gyno and I’m not just talking about lumps. It’s when the actual breast starts pointing down and out becomes cone shaped.

Now that’s real f@cking gyno! Lumps are VERY common. For me I have two small lumps that come and go depending on how heavy of a cycle I’m running. Once the flare is under control with the proper drugs and lowering dosage, when I finally come off the lumps go into complete remission. Completely gone! I’m a fan of running tamoxifen on cycle when need be. Just as important as an AI.

SuppBro

Awards
The Triple X product you took contained epistane, which is a methylated derivative of epitiostanol, which was used back in the day to treat breast cancer and whatnot. Im guessing that the epistane probably caused your gyno to finally clear up.
Didn't know what Triple X was and I would probably get the movie if I googled it lol

Yeah Epistane is supposed to fight gyno. For the thread I think I recall RAD140 helping to combat gyno and the running DHT cycles in prohormones has worked for people.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Yo Bully what you think of the triple x? I considered it a while ago but couldn't find anything good about the company or the product
Hi triple x is great but I can tell it’s VERY STRONG(heart palpitations on high reps,hard to catch breath at times but there are good sides too ie: don’t need sidnafil etc as you will be like a sex pest permanently solid.....great at times but not when the posts delivers a parcel.....😬 gains are great but I have to say my gains on ADVANCED PHARMA MAXDROL was better imo the mix of LMG AND SDROL is amazing and I felt on top of the world until the last week then toxicity takes over a little and you get lethargic. If you can get triple x it’s well worth it as gains are great etc and if you have a missus triple x much better or you’ll need sidnafil to get hard with maxdrol coz the max lmg must mess with libido because my missus could spread eagle and put he jack Danny in my face on Maxdrol and I’d be like......”no thanks gotta go gym”.....

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi triple x is great but I can tell it’s VERY STRONG(heart palpitations on high reps,hard to catch breath at times but there are good sides too ie: don’t need sidnafil etc as you will be like a sex pest permanently solid.....great at times but not when the posts delivers a parcel..... gains are great but I have to say my gains on ADVANCED PHARMA MAXDROL was better imo the mix of LMG AND SDROL is amazing and I felt on top of the world until the last week then toxicity takes over a little and you get lethargic. If you can get triple x it’s well worth it as gains are great etc and if you have a missus triple x much better or you’ll need sidnafil to get hard with maxdrol coz the max lmg must mess with libido because my missus could spread eagle and put he jack Danny in my face on Maxdrol and I’d be like......”no thanks gotta go gym”.....
Hahaha your either incredibly dedicated to your training or it really does crush your libido. I dont know if I'm the only one who feels this way but i really don't like having my sex drive pumped up, i just find i can't concentrate on anything else and its too distracting. Im defo gunna do maxdrol next year but my next cycle this years gunna be m1t

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
m1t might give you little more weight than sdrol but in terms of comfortable cycle m1t can be way too much for some even in just few days(shuts you down in 2-3days)and some I know m1t has fked their libido and it’s been near 6 months!! Sdrol you gain 3/4 of the size but more quality gain imo and you can easily run 4weeks without being too tired etc,so if you can only tolerate a 2 week m1t you’ll gain LESS than 4week sdrol cycle,goodluck with running it but it’s very toxic too hope you have tudca on hand too

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
m1t might give you little more weight than sdrol but in terms of comfortable cycle m1t can be way too much for some even in just few days(shuts you down in 2-3days)and some I know m1t has fked their libido and it’s been near 6 months!! Sdrol you gain 3/4 of the size but more quality gain imo and you can easily run 4weeks without being too tired etc,so if you can only tolerate a 2 week m1t you’ll gain LESS than 4week sdrol cycle,goodluck with running it but it’s very toxic too hope you have tudca on hand too
I know you mean, i have reservations myself. It seems like half the people say its rat poison other half say its some powerful ish that will blow you up like bullfrog. Me being me i just can't not try it, I'm that kid who lights his head on fire cuz someone said it was a bad idea haha. Yh I'll my supports in order before starting, serm and organ care etc

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have natty Gyno fluctuations. In times of a lot of stress , it can flare. Sometimes if I go low carbs for too long, it can flare but will literally go away if I add carbs back in. sometimes if I eat too many carbs and sodium it can flare. I think mine is more prolactin related , though. I can’t feel lumps, but they get puffy. I have secondary hypogonadism , though. Not sure if that causes the issues. Had this issue ever since 13. COuld have been the SSRI I was being poisoned with at such a young age too. Got to be real careful with it especially if I decide to start anything seriously hormonal