My 1st PH Cycle-Advice and Suggestions Welcome!

IADC_0817

Awards
Hello,
After using these forums for a lot of my research I have decided to join and do my first post here.
As the title states I will be doing my 1st PH cycle soon and what better way to get the final green light then from some experienced PH users on this forum!
First of all here is some information about me:
I'm 24, 5'7, 162 lbs. have been lifting for 7 years. I'm at a point now where my mind and body want to take it to the next level. After doing extensive research on PH's I figured why not?!?
With that said, here is how I plan on running my cycle:

*Two week prior (pre cycle)-
CEL CYCLE ASSIST
FISH OILS
TWEAK DIET A BIT BUT NOT MUCH

*On Cycle run for 4 weeks-
RPN HAVOC (read its great for 1st time, dosing accordingly week by week)
ANIMAL PAK (I put my trust in these guys)
CEL CYCLE ASSIST
FISH OILS

*Post cycle run for 4 weeks-
SERM LIQUID TAMOXIFEN (nolvadex) OR TABLET TAMOXIFEN (haven't gotten lucky finding a trustworthy tab one tho) 40/40/20/20
CEL CYCLE ASSIST
ANIMAL STAK (works for me and my body really well)
CREATINE
PRE WORKOUT JACK3D
FISH OILS

*Recovery approx 6-8 weeks

Well, that is essentially the basis on my 1st run with this stuff...
I would love to hear from some experienced guys please advice and tweaks are more than welcome!!
Thanks for all your help!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
24 is still young for a PH/DS such as Havoc, but then again...that's youth today and also thats a solid choice for many as a first one.

Ok Suggestions:
-Havoc for 4 weeks will do nothing for you. Run it for 6:
30/30/30/40/40/40

Yes it most certainly looks like a conservative cycle not recommending 50 or going into 40 right away...but it IS your first run and you gotta LEARN from it first to see where your Blood Pressure stands at with it through the weeks of heavier dosing, and you gotta learn to look for suppression and how to deal with the harsher sides such as Back Pumps and Dry Joints...not to mention Acne.

PCT:
If you already have the Nolva:
40/20/20/10
Since it will be a mild run...
You need an AI , Erase:
0/0/3/3/2/1
DAA because you need a natural test booster and DAA helps with that and with LH levels to get back up:
3/3/3/3/3/3 (This are grams of DAA)

Fish oils are fine , keep em high dosed on cycle and post cycle. On cycle DOSE FISH OILS WITH EPI (Havoc) and dose the Cycle Assist 3-4 hours AWAY from Epi doses.

Don't think I missed something...But I would run Reduce-XT on PCT too (Cortisol Control). Just as a suggestion...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On paper epistane isnt suppose to aromatize. Keep an AI around though. Also, erase acts as a cortisol controler as well. Looks like you did a decent job researching though.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
On paper epistane isnt suppose to aromatize. Keep an AI around though. Also, erase acts as a cortisol controler as well. Looks like you did a decent job researching though.
Erase Pro does more of a job for Cortisol...Normal Erase is a suicidal AI (yes it will have some of that effect too to a degree, but iMO EP is more for that)...Also, yes on paper it doesn't aromatize , but then again , there's something called Estrogen Rebound right?...One can NOT be too careful on PCT against the evil E-threat of gyno...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol i know what rebound is. Considering epistane was used in china as a form of gyno reduction and estrogen control i dont see it happening. But, i did agree with you. On PAPER its not suppose to aromatize or rebound, but thats the glory of human bodies, because rebound happens.

IADC_0817

Awards
Thanks for the quick replys guys! I will definitely take the suggestions and advice to heart and make some adjustments to my plans..
I just have a few questions and then I belive I'll be set to go!

*By ERASE you mean "PES:ERASE " correct?
*Will any DAA in powder form do? Since there are plenty out there, Or is there a specific brand you guys recommend?
*During my PCT, will it be alright to take The ANIMAL STAK along with the ERASE? Or should I discard the ANIMAL STAK? I just don't want to overdo it if I won't need it?..

Sorry for the questions I'm kind of a "go for the best of the best, or don't even bother" kinda guy hehe, it's just my personality.
Again thanks for all your guys' help!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks for the quick replys guys! I will definitely take the suggestions and advice to heart and make some adjustments to my plans..
I just have a few questions and then I belive I'll be set to go!

*By ERASE you mean "PES:ERASE " correct?
*Will any DAA in powder form do? Since there are plenty out there, Or is there a specific brand you guys recommend?
*During my PCT, will it be alright to take The ANIMAL STAK along with the ERASE? Or should I discard the ANIMAL STAK? I just don't want to overdo it if I won't need it?..

Sorry for the questions I'm kind of a "go for the best of the best, or don't even bother" kinda guy hehe, it's just my personality.
Again thanks for all your guys' help!
Yes Pes Erase (NORMAL AND NOT PRO. DOSAGES I GAVE YOU IS THE NUMBER OF CAPS)

DAA is good any form you buy it , just take 3g every day at the same time of the day. I would recommend SNS DAA.

Animal Stak is just a Multivitamin (not the best out there , but if you like it cool) yes its ok to take it on cycle and on PCT.

Get Taurine for your cycle , along the 3rd week Back Pumps (dull pain in the lower back) can appear, Taurine Pre Workout , some 30-45 mins at 5g+ can help on this...if not , doing any core work will be a pain in the ass

IADC_0817

Awards
Thanks for the clarifications!
Now if I'm not mistaken ANIMAL PAK is the multivitamin, and ANIMAL STAK is what they call a hormone stak, it contains: tribulus for test (1000mg), GHs (300mg), AIs (200mg), DHT blockers (475mg), Cortisol inhibitors (300mg), and some Liver Detoxifiers (250mg).

Take a look at the universal nutrition website under ANIMAL STAK and you can check out the ingredients in more detail.

That is why I asked if it would be beneficial to run ANIMAL STAK and ERASE together...
Good call on the Taurine BTW, definitely want to prevent or minimize back pumps!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks for the clarifications!
Now if I'm not mistaken ANIMAL PAK is the multivitamin, and ANIMAL STAK is what they call a hormone stak, it contains: tribulus for test (1000mg), GHs (300mg), AIs (200mg), DHT blockers (475mg), Cortisol inhibitors (300mg), and some Liver Detoxifiers (250mg).

Take a look at the universal nutrition website under ANIMAL STAK and you can check out the ingredients in more detail.

That is why I asked if it would be beneficial to run ANIMAL STAK and ERASE together...
Good call on the Taurine BTW, definitely want to prevent or minimize back pumps!

Animal Stak is garbage , all the animal sh1t is IMO. Tribulus doesn't raise test for humans , and if you want a test booster you have to run DAA on PCT...Good thing you arrived here before you waste money on Animal sh1t haha

IADC_0817

Awards
Hahaha, fair enough fair enough..alright man I think I'm all set! Thanks for all your help fingers crossed for a great journey on this stuff!!
I'll def let you know how it went!
Take care and train hard