MV: BLR Stack of the Gods(Follidrone, Form, & Tongk/Boron)

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Day 10- Lats/Delts Hypertrophy

Pull-ups: BWx15,12,12,12,12,10,
Rope Lat Ext: 3 sets 10-15
MachineRow: 135x12, 225x10, 275x10, 315x9, 315x7
LatPD: 120x10, 130x10, 150x10
CGLPD: 150x10, 160x10, 180x6, 120x15
Machine OHP: 4 sets 10-20
DB Shoulder: 70x9, 70x9, 70x12 (energy bolt)
DB Row: 70x12, 70x12
URR: 95x10, 95x10, 105x8, 115x6
Hang Clean to press: 115x5, 115x5, 135x5

Had a great lift despite these horrible headaches (which as I mentioned above I believe is tied to sinus infection/headache). Decided to start out with a couple sets of pull-ups. I use to always do 10x10 pull-ups to warmup, only did 6 sets today but didn't want to burn myself out. Gotta pic today for ya as well.

Day 10 Weigh-In: 177.4lbs (+6.0lbs)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BP was my first worry. Checked it 118/81

Hitting about a gal + 1/2 a day. No discontinuation of any of those.

I have symptoms of a sinus infection/sinus headache. Going to start amoxicillin today. Can I continue supplementation with the products?
I just got over a sinus cold. It was terrible.
Im unsure if there will be any conflicts like poor absorption with the Folli. Most likely not. If there were Id expect the plants with it in it would effect amox as well.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I just got over a sinus cold. It was terrible.
Im unsure if there will be any conflicts like poor absorption with the Folli. Most likely not. If there were Id expect the plants with it in it would effect amox as well.
I'm going to continue supplementation as I'm no chump :p even though it did get the better of me today haha

How long did you have yours? You use any antibiotics? I'm really hoping its short-lived as I've been on an off sick for the last 6-8weeks (which I believe may be because of or the cause of this sinus infection)

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Day 11- Legs Hypertrophy

Squats: 135x15x3
Front Squats: 135x10x2
Hack Squats: 135x10x2
Leg Ext: 6 sets of 6-15
Leg Curl: 4 sets 10-12

Bad lift today.. Headaches were going.. Leg extensions felt the best (most likely because it doesn't involve any movement of my head; which aggravates my headaches more). Assuming tomorrows lift won't be too well either, still hit my macros today, still will tomorrow

I'm sick, not dead. Hope everyone had a happy Thursday, I did not lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to continue supplementation as I'm no chump :p even though it did get the better of me today haha

How long did you have yours? You use any antibiotics? I'm really hoping its short-lived as I've been on an off sick for the last 6-8weeks (which I believe may be because of or the cause of this sinus infection)
4 days in bed.
No antibiotics. I avoid them whenever possible because they reduce your immune system.
Last resort only.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
4 days in bed.
No antibiotics. I avoid them whenever possible because they reduce your immune system.
Last resort only.
Same here. This is the first antibiotic I've taken in almost four years (last one was for pink eye lol). I don't take OTC pain killers, NSAIDS, or anything like that. I just enjoy letting things take their course naturally

But as I've said I've been sick so long and my mom actually had the amox so I figured **** it. I got chest&arms tomo then off Saturday and Sunday (I purposely didn't take an off day Wednesday so I could do this, but for a diff reason originally) so I'm really hoping that when Monday rolls around I'll feel atleast slightly normal

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn playa. Get better

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Day 12- Arms/Chest Hypertrophy

Cable Fly: 4 sets 10-15
Pause Press: 185x10, 205x8, 225x6, 225x6
Inc Fly: 35x10x2, 45x10
HS Press: 150x10, 155x10, 170x9, 185x10
DB Curl: 4 sets 8-15
*DB Tri Ext: 4 sets 10-12
Bb Curl: 3 sets 8-15
One Arm Tri Ext: 4 sets 10-20
*Rope Curl: 4 sets 8-15

Had a pretty good lift today. Headaches were I'd say only "moderate" today, the were a little bothersome when BPing + going heavy so I kept things on the lighter side for the most part. Had a ginormous pump, esp in my arms. Headaches have been very subtle the remainder of the day :D hopefully feel 100% on Monday. Weekend off.

Happy Friday all

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Damn playa. Get better
Thanks man, I'm feeling better today, but still not 100%

***Oh, btw I've downed my dose of form to just 1 pump/day. So I've only used 2pumps for one day to this point. Going to bump up to two pumps again after I'm done with amoxicillin just in case there's any kind of interaction or anything (unless you guys think I'm good, then I'll go back to 2/day). I'm actually really enjoying the effects of it @ 1/day though.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man, I'm feeling better today, but still not 100% ***Oh, btw I've downed my dose of form to just 1 pump/day. So I've only used 2pumps for one day to this point. Going to bump up to two pumps again after I'm done with amoxicillin just in case there's any kind of interaction or anything (unless you guys think I'm good, then I'll go back to 2/day). I'm actually really enjoying the effects of it @ 1/day though.
Good to hear. 1 pump? I thought 2 was best for AI properties and 3+ for anabolic properties? That's excellent if you can feel it at 1 pump per day.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Good to hear. 1 pump? I thought 2 was best for AI properties and 3+ for anabolic properties? That's excellent if you can feel it at 1 pump per day.
Yes! It's definitely drying me out, slight mood elevation, and some awesome pumps when used pre-wo.

I think Monday I'm going to start @ 2/day unless brundel or someone sees a reason not to because of the amox, run it there for a week or so then try out 3 (maybe)

Excited to see what bigger doses may bring though

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes! It's definitely drying me out, slight mood elevation, and some awesome pumps when used pre-wo.

I think Monday I'm going to start @ 2/day unless brundel or someone sees a reason not to because of the amox, run it there for a week or so then try out 3 (maybe)

Excited to see what bigger doses may bring though
I dont see any reason not too.
There are tons of studies regarding formestane and I dont see any interactions with antibiotics.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes! It's definitely drying me out, slight mood elevation, and some awesome pumps when used pre-wo. I think Monday I'm going to start @ 2/day unless brundel or someone sees a reason not to because of the amox, run it there for a week or so then try out 3 (maybe) Excited to see what bigger doses may bring though
Mood enhancement and pumps just by taking one pump is amazing. Shows how good and potent it is. Brundel did and is doing a great job.

I would go for two pumps though. I don't think it will interfere. Yea I want to see how 6 pumps or so is. Haven't seen that dose yet for anabolic reasons ;-)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mood enhancement and pumps just by taking one pump is amazing. Shows how good and potent it is. Brundel did and is doing a great job.

I would go for two pumps though. I don't think it will interfere. Yea I want to see how 6 pumps or so is. Haven't seen that dose yet for anabolic reasons ;-)
WHen we first introduced Formeron lots of guys were running 5-6 pump cycles. Pretty amazing stuff.
It just gets stronger and stronger.
You get harder and drier and leaner.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WHen we first introduced Formeron lots of guys were running 5-6 pump cycles. Pretty amazing stuff. It just gets stronger and stronger. You get harder and drier and leaner.
Ima run it for pct. If fund permit I want to run it for 8 weeks at 6 pumps and see how it is. I'll do a sponsored log :) hehe

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Day 13- Off day

Not much to report. Bad headache this morning, has subsided... yeh

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Ima run it for pct. If fund permit I want to run it for 8 weeks at 6 pumps and see how it is. I'll do a sponsored log :) hehe
Lol. That sounds like a nice little run. I've used 15 pumps to this joint (so this 105 left), going to run at two for a week(ish) then 3 last 10 days of log (which would be 44+the 15 I already used so = 59) then ill still have 61 pumps left(ish), then I plan on "bridging" (lol) into my ArA run which I'll start after this log is over @ 4/day (about 2 weeks), then scoop another bottle to continue @ 4 which should last an addition 30ish days :D

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 13- Off day

Not much to report. Bad headache this morning, has subsided... yeh
Me too oddly. My sinus thing has cleared. I can breathe but I have had a headache all day. Terrible.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol. That sounds like a nice little run. I've used 15 pumps to this joint (so this 105 left), going to run at two for a week(ish) then 3 last 10 days of log (which would be 44+the 15 I already used so = 59) then ill still have 61 pumps left(ish), then I plan on "bridging" (lol) into my ArA run which I'll start after this log is over @ 4/day (about 2 weeks), then scoop another bottle to continue @ 4 which should last an addition 30ish days :D
Keep in mind 1 pump = 1.5ml. 120ml per bottle.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Day 14- Off day

Another off day, feeling a lot better. Going to start 2 pumps today

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Day 15- Upper Power

Pull-ups: BWx12,12,12, 30x10,10
DB Row: 75x8, 85x8, 95x6, 100x6, 100x6
CGLPD: 150x10, 170x6, 200x6(PR) lol
BP: 225x5, 235x4, 225x4 (weakkkk)
Cable Fly 4 sets 8-15
Inc HS BP 4 sets 6-8
DB Shoulder: 75x8, 75x6, 55xBO
Arms + Traps

Had a pretty decent lift today, the exception being BP. I don't know if I mentioned it, but I've hit 275x5 before (@200lb BW), but nonetheless it's very frustrating to get on the bench and struggle with those numbers... I've also changed my grip up.

Other than that had a pretty good day. Weighed in 173.6, dunno what caused weight drop, but I'm upping my cals to 5,200. Should be fun :D lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn thats alot of food for 173.
I eat about that and Im 40 -50lbs larger.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Damn thats alot of food for 173.
I eat about that and Im 40 -50lbs larger.
Pretty fast metabolism. In the fall I went from 180 to 200 on 5k, recently cut (as I've mentioned); perhaps my metabolism has sped up even more?
Does that make sense? Lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah. Just crazy fast.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Day 16- Lower Power

Squat: 245x5, 245x5, 135xBOx2
Leg Press: 135x12, 225x10, 315x10, 405x6
Dead lift: 225x4, 245x2, 245x3
LegExt 5 sets 8-15
Leg Curl: 5 sets 8-12
Lower Back ext + calves

Had an alright lift today. First time throwing DLs into my routine in about a year and a half. They felt wonderful, despite how weak I am lol. Backs been feeling a lot better, going to be DLing once a week, next week going to try out 275 for a few (if all goes well)

Cheat day :D

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Day 18- Lats/Delts Hypertrophy

Pull-ups: 5 sets 10-12 BW
DB row: 80x10x3
Bb Row: 135x10x3
LatPD: 130x12, 150x10, 170x6
Machine Row: 225x10, 275x10, 315x6
DB Shoulder: 65x10, 75x9, 80x4
URR: 95x10
Phone died. Just hit some front + side raises and shrugs

Pretty good lift today. 75s felt easy on shoulder press, but the 80s got me :(

Weighed in today @ 170.8lbs, I've lost about a pound a day over the last 5ish days. Cals have been @ 5,200 so idk if its just the form drying me out, or if its somehow from the amoxicillin I'm still using. Amox ends Friday or Saturday so if it is we'll see. First day today waking up super dry though, pretty awesome :D

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Day 19- Lower Hypertrophy

Squat: 185x10x2, 205x10x2
Leg Press: 225x12x4
Leg Ext: 4 sets 8-12
Leg Curl: 4 sets 6-15

Real basic, quick workout. Way overslept and had to get what I could in before work. Squatted essentially how I wanted, would've like to have another set or 2 with 225 for 8-12 but decided less squat. Weighed in @ 171.8lbs so that's up a lb from yesterday so I'm assuming the weight drop may be attributed to the additional form causing water loss

Nonetheless tomorrows my last day on amox so after that we can eliminate that variable.

Happy Friday MF's!!!! Just got selected to beta test (alpha test for me) MuscleTech's new 'Clear Muscle' (12wk free supple faurk yaaa). That does kind of mess up my planned ArA run though... Wanted to run form right into my ArA run and grab another bottle or two to run throughout but oh well

Sorry for rambling

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Wow that's sick! Log that ish bro
For sure man!! I'm logging it on BB.com, and with MT's permission will log here as well.

Then after that finishes going to log my ArA/Form/HighVolume/C20 stack :p

Gonna be a long amount of logging back to back to back. Good thing I enjoy it :D

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Day 22- Upper

DB row: 75x8, 85x8, 95x6, 100x5
CGLPD: 130x10, 150x10, 170x10
Inc BP: 185x8, 185x9, 185x10
BP: 185x10, 205x8, 225x5
Standing OHP: 135x5, 135x5, 135x5
Side Raise: 30x10x2, 35x8
RopePD ss w/ hammer curls

So Saturday I hit Arms/Chest but didn't write down the workout so didn't give you guys an update. Sunday was an off day. Today was my first lift being off amox since day ~10 or whenever I started.

First thing weight on Saturday: 172.2lbs
Weight today: 177.8lbs

Didn't binge over the weekend or anything, so I'm inclined to believe the weightloss was somehow connected to amox

Also had a pretty noice pump today (pic)

First time hitting standing OHP and I'm weak af (PB 175x5 so) bench felt weak as well. Everything else feels strong though, don't know why my pressing is so **** right now

image.jpg

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Had missed this but in!

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Day 23- Lower

Squats: 245x5, 245x5, 255x5
DL: 225x5, 245x3, 275x3, 295x3
Leg Press: 315x8, 315x8, 315x8
Leg Ext: 4 sets 8-12
Leg Curl: 3 sets 8-12
Calves

Great lift today (for me). Last week I struggled hitting 245x3 (deadlift), this week I hit 295x3 easily. Was going to go for 315x3 because I had atleast 295x5 in me but hip flexors felt sore. Is this normal? Lol new to the world of DLing

Also hit 255x5 squat today which is a BW PR. I think my all time best is 265x6 @ ~185 (weak, ik ik) but it felt soo easy today. 245 moved kind of awkwardly- just felt weird; but 255 moved clean and easy. Was going to move up and hit another set but wanted to save some energy for DL

Overall good lift :D

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like now that the Amox is done and your not sick weight is going up and your hitting personal records.
Still think the Follidrone isnt helping?
I dont know many people who hit PRs from tongkat and formeron.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Seems like now that the Amox is done and your not sick weight is going up and your hitting personal records.
Still think the Follidrone isnt helping?
I dont know many people who hit PRs from tongkat and formeron.
Yep. In the review I posted I was in no way trying to knock folli, just giving my honest assessment of it up to that point

More than likely going to run folli again because it seems many are having extraordinary results, and I may be beginning to experience as well

Unfortunately only have 7 days left

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. In the review I posted I was in no way trying to knock folli, just giving my honest assessment of it up to that point

More than likely going to run folli again because it seems many are having extraordinary results, and I may be beginning to experience as well

Unfortunately only have 7 days left
I would rather have an honest review for sure. If it doesnt work then tell the truth of course.
Im assuming there is a reason though because literally every other person has had results from it.
Maybe the sick caused it or the antibiotic. Who knows. Hopefully you get a boost from the last 7 days. It seems to work fast.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I would rather have an honest review for sure. If it doesnt work then tell the truth of course.
Im assuming there is a reason though because literally every other person has had results from it.
Maybe the sick caused it or the antibiotic. Who knows. Hopefully you get a boost from the last 7 days. It seems to work fast.
Yes and following Tuesday's workout I am a believer. Hope to see those kind of results in my last week :D

And of course, I will post a final, proper review for either the good or bad (though a 50lb DL increase is never bad :p ), but make sure to include that I was sick and used amox

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Day 25- Delts/Lats Hypertrophy

Pull-ups: 4 sets 8-12
DB row: 75x8, 90x8, 100x7
Back
DB shoulder: 70x10, 75x8, 80x6
Shoulders

Only wrote down those two exercises and went more for feel for other work so didn't write it down.

Also I must've dose FD twice one day or brundel only sent me 29 :p (doubt it) but so my last day will be the 12th (Monday), ill test my 10RM's for upper then, and am going to test my lower 10RM's tomorrow

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Day 26- Lower 10RM

Squat: 185x10, 225x10, 245x8
Hack Squat: 135x10, 185x10, 205x10
Leg Press: 185x12, 225x10, 315x10, 375x10
1-leg leg ext: 50x10, 70x10, 100x10, 120x10
Leg Curl: 95x10, 110x10, 140x10

10RM's (starting... ending)
Squat: 225x10 --> 225x10 (+0lbs)- though I believe I could've gotten 245x10 I just had to **** and didn't feel like re-trying after I went to the b-room...
Hack Squat: 185x10 --> 205x10 (+10lbs)
Leg Press: 375x10 --> 375x10 (+0lbs)
1-leg ext: 110x10 --> 120x10 (+10lbs)
Leg Curl: 125x10 --> 140x10 (+15lbs)
DL: 245x3 --> 295x3 (+50lbs)

Those are my improvements or lack there of. Overall I made pretty good progress for just ~30 days (and being sick). Like I said I believe I could've hit 245x10 so my squat should be +20 (or atleast +10 because I know I can hit 235x10), but I didn't actually hit those so I can't put it down :( today's update incoming, this workout took place yesterday.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those are 5% to 20% increases. Certainly not a lack of improvement!
50lbs on your DL is ALOT.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Those are 5% to 20% increases. Certainly not a lack of improvement!
50lbs on your DL is ALOT.
Yes some good improvements. Only lifts that didn't improve were squats + leg press. Squats should be atleast +10 as I've said and I only leg pressed the first week or so, so it makes sense why that hasn't improved

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Day 27- Chest/Arms Hypertrophy

Inc BP: 185x6, 185x10, 185x10, 205x8

Only exercise I wrote down... Monday I'm testing Upper 10RM's and so I kind of want to see how much I can surprise myself :D

Weigh-in: 180.2lbs (+2.4lbs)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Def. interesting!

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Day 29- Upper 10RM's

DB Row: 80x8, 85x10, 100x10
Pull-ups: 30x10
CGLPD: 140x12, 170x10, 180x10
DB Press: 80x10, 90x10, 95x10
Inc BP: 185x10, 195x7, 205x10 (!!)
Military Press: 135x10, 155x10, 165x10
BB Curl: 95x10, 105x10

Final Weigh-in: 179.6lbs (+8.1lbs)

10RM's: (start...end)
DB Row: 95x10 --> 100x10 (+5lbs)
Pull-ups: 30x10 --> 30x19 (+0lbs)
CGLPD: 160x10 --> 180x10 (+20lbs)
DB Press: 85x10 --> 95x10 (+10lbs)
Inc BP: 185x10 --> 205x10 (+20lbs)
MP: 155x10 --> 165x10 (+10lbs)
BB Curl: 95x10 --> 105x10
(+10lbs)

PR'd on everything. Measurements up tomorrow

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
179.6lbs today, but my off day weigh nutrition is significantly less than on days so I typically weigh less the day after an off day. Highest weigh in 180.8lbs (+9.4lbs) :D