Muscletech is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
It's amazing that so many people still buy/use these over-priced, under-dosed, bullsh*t line of supplements. I do think that if they became a sponsor here and were handing out free samples and products, many would jump on the bandwagon as fanboys in a heartbeat. Not I, said Sam I Am.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
It's amazing that so many people still buy/use these over-priced, under-dosed, bullsh*t line of supplements. I do think that if they became a sponsor here and were handing out free samples and products, many would jump on the bandwagon as fanboys in a heartbeat. Not I, said Sam I Am.
I think the complete opposite would happen to be honest, lol.

Nobody here would put up with the :censored: they post about their supplements, and every thread they made would turn out like this one did, haha.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
I think the complete opposite would happen to be honest, lol.

Nobody here would put up with the :censored: they post about their supplements, and every thread they made would turn out like this one did, haha.
Many have said negative things about LG a few years back and now the same ones love them. (on another board)

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
All I ever got from NO Vapor was the Vapor Sh*ts!

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
Yea ill look like jay cutler after 10 years of the JUICY JUICE

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the real question is do bodybuilders that are sponsered by muscletech actually use them...does jay cutler really drink muscletech protein or use their creatine...in all honesty...their products are underdosed with a laundry list of ingredients, so wouldn't the pro's use better quality stuff in their personal line ups when the cameras aren't around

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
the real question is do bodybuilders that are sponsered by muscletech actually use them...does jay cutler really drink muscletech protein or use their creatine...in all honesty...their products are underdosed with a laundry list of ingredients, so wouldn't the pro's use better quality stuff in their personal line ups when the cameras aren't around
I have always wondered the same thing, everytime I read a quote from jay cutler, johnnie jackson, dexter, explain how much muscletech had an important role in their training, I wonder if at any point in their training they used anything from muscle tech. They have an elite group of guys, I would just like to see what their actual stash looks like. (aside from the hormones of course)

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
In the ads the quotes are bull**** but i guarantee they use the **** double or triple dosed. Theyre getting it for free so why not.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
but why would they use something like nano vapor if the ingredients are so underdosed that it leads them to be ineffective, even at 2 or 3 times the dosages, and muscletech loves their sugar, i'm sure they rn't huge fans of all that sugar...you are right if it's free, why not, but some of their products wouldn't even be beneficial for these guys to take let alone represent....until they zeros show up in their bank account

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Many have said negative things about LG a few years back and now the same ones love them. (on another board)
Yep, i was reading some threads and stuff and I ALMOST bought LG stuff because people were going nuts about it... =P (Gladly i didn't)

And before they would put LG in the same bag as MT and BSN...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can we get back to the important thing which is making fun of muscletechs crappy products isnt that what really brings us together?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Fyi, All those body builders take a fat stack of different types of juice Injected into their ass daily. No Celltech or any of that ****. They would have to drink to much of It, poor nutritional value, fill them up so they wont be able to eat how they are supposed to.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump

Jurassic

Jurassic

Awards
Fyi, All those body builders take a fat stack of different types of juice Injected into their ass daily. No Celltech or any of that ****. They would have to drink to much of It, poor nutritional value, fill them up so they wont be able to eat how they are supposed to.
I saw a youtube video on Jay's bulk diet.

He literally only had a few servings of white rice with a different kind of meat for 4-5 meals and protein shakes in between.
:suspect:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw a youtube video on Jay's bulk diet.

He literally only had a few servings of white rice with a different kind of meat for 4-5 meals and protein shakes in between.
:suspect:
thats because muscletechs awesome products have him covered in terms of nutrition

fidget324

Awards
Relax guys. Muscletech's products aren't ALL bad. Check out their Creatine 6000-ES. Definitely the best product they make.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Relax guys. Muscletech's products aren't ALL bad. Check out their Creatine 6000-ES. Definitely the best product they make.
you may have point but for the price i could get 2 better bottles of something else that would last me twice as long

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Yep, i was reading some threads and stuff and I ALMOST bought LG stuff because people were going nuts about it... =P (Gladly i didn't)

And before they would put LG in the same bag as MT and BSN...
really? i've never seen LG as the same as MT or BSN... VPX maybe... to each their own i guess.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I'll have to check it out then. But, the important question is..

How many pounds of muscle in how many days can I expect from this super creatine ??

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, I'll have to check it out then. But, the important question is..

How many pounds of muscle in how many days can I expect from this super creatine ??
silly AK32408 dont you know he will probably compete in mr. olympia from this creatine

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
silly AK32408 dont you know he will probably compete in mr. olympia from this creatine
Jay Cutlers strict diet of Cell Tech, naNO Vapor, Nitro Tech, and Aplodan sent him straight to Mr. Olympia, so I don't see why that isn't possible !

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Jay Cutlers strict diet of CELL TECH, naNO Vapor, and NITRO TECH sent him straight to Mr. Olympia, so I don't see why that isn't possible !
lets be serious, Jay used A LOT more than just those mentioned above, lets not leave out Hydroxycut hardcore x, creakic, and anabolic halo

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jay Cutlers strict diet of Cell Tech, naNO Vapor, Nitro Tech, and Aplodan sent him straight to Mr. Olympia, so I don't see why that isn't possible !
thats exactly what im saying
all he needs is a sh1t load of money to buy all those products from muscletech

but in the end it will all be worth it because he will be bigger than muscletech

but remember use with caution these products are the new and original HARDCORE SERIES. BETTER THAN ALL STEROIDS COMBINED INTO ONE CYCLE WITH NO MILK THISTLE

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
Hahaha... awesome thread.

Had a mate from the gym telling me how he "blew up" on Celltech just the other day. Reckoned he had to stop taking it cause he didn't want to get too big, like the guys you see in the ads. Had to turn away so I didn't laugh in his face....

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established

Had a mate from the gym telling me how he "blew up" on Celltech just the other day. Reckoned he had to stop taking it cause he didn't want to get too big, like the guys you see in the ads. Had to turn away so I didn't laugh in his face....
lmao this should be a sin

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Was it the new Pro Series Cell Tech ??

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

was he so big he couldnt wipe his @$$?
what was he taking with it deca? lol
did he look any bigger?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
What's so funny ??

..this is serious business Dcell

:tongue2:

Ahem- you're right AK I was veering into blasphemy and you pulled me back to my senses, I humbly apologize for not recognizing the serious nature of this thread and it's contributors, and what's more- for not recognizing the towering greatness of the awesome force that is MuscleTech

- they are in fact an awesome force considering they somehow continue to sell Cell-Tech for like $3.50/serving, they can't have my dahmn tree-fiddy though!!! Dahmn Lockness Monsta takin up 3/4 of my magazine w/ your "articles"!

dave12

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused by this thread. I'm scared CellTech may be to Hardcore for me but I want to be huge like Jay Cutler. To start off can I just mix dextrose with primaforce creatine mono and throw like a dollar a dose off my balcony to start then taper up 25 cents a dose every week until I'm prepared or will I still be in danger of gains so explosive that my mind will be blown?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm confused by this thread. I'm scared CellTech may be to Hardcore for me but I want to be huge like Jay Cutler. To start off can I just mix dextrose with primaforce creatine mono and throw like a dollar a dose off my balcony to start then taper up 25 cents a dose every week until I'm prepared or will I still be in danger of gains so explosive that my mind will be blown?
You have to acquire lab grade dextrose before attempting to re-create anything close to what we call Cell Tech. There is just way too much science behind their formulations to reproduce them successfully and achieve similar effects.

Anyway, does heat affect creatine's chemical structure ?

Because with that much sugar per serving, you'd think Cell Tech would be great for baking an anabolic cake ! or giving you anabolic diabetes !

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont do it i made that amateur mistakeit almst killed me my doc said that my penis had grown a muscles in it and i would probably kill a girl if i did her

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahem- you're right AK I was veering into blasphemy and you pulled me back to my senses, I humbly apologize for not recognizing the serious nature of this thread and it's contributors, and what's more- for not recognizing the towering greatness of the awesome force that is MuscleTech

- they are in fact an awesome force considering they somehow continue to sell Cell-Tech for like $3.50/serving, they can't have my dahmn tree-fiddy though!!! Dahmn Lockness Monsta takin up 3/4 of my magazine w/ your "articles"!

you just dont understand the power that muscletech poses

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
dont do it i made that amateur mistakeit almst killed me my doc said that my penis had grown a muscles in it and i would probably kill a girl if i did her
good thing you wore your free muscletech shirt included, or else the women would not have known to stay away from you :silly:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good thing you wore your free muscletech shirt included, or else the women would not have known to stay away from you :silly:
WORE IT!!!
i had to use it as a condom

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
was he so big he couldnt wipe his @$$?
what was he taking with it deca? lol
did he look any bigger?

Hahaha, nope, looks the same as he always did.... maybe MT products have secret ingredients that affect your mental health.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha, nope, looks the same as he always did.... maybe MT products have secret ingredients that affect your mental health.
he probably looked the same because it wasnt the NEW HARDCORE SERIES

rambo007

Awards
celltech hardcore = sticking my head in a tub of table sugar pre/post workout

khakiman

Awards
a friend gave me two bottles of leukic and gakic still sitting on my shelf 6 months later :(

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Cell tech is what made them popular. I call it sugar tech. Guys were putting on weight because they were ridiculously bloated. It's a lot of money to pay for a product that mostly contains sugar. The profit they make on it is ridiculous. Buy this instead, it's a lot cheaper.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cell tech is what made them popular. I call it sugar tech. Guys were putting on weight because they were ridiculously bloated. It's a lot of money to pay for a product that mostly contains sugar. The profit they make on it is ridiculous. Buy this instead, it's a lot cheaper.

i bet its more effective too

Mick81

Mick81

Awards

Should I have a PCT with this? I was thinking NanoVapor and Hydroxycut (Hardcore of course)

How much can i size can I get from this? 1000 - 2000%? Look for me at the next Mr O!!

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
their products really work and the should because they are so expensive. what is your favorite muscletech product?
the only products they made that is worth buying is nano vapor thats all.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the only products they made that is worth buying is nano vapor thats all.
are you high dude? you can buy way better stuff with that cash and plus it has maltodextrin its worse than sugar! you need to try some jack3d or white flood, just because it has a million ingredients doesnt mean its better than other pre workout shakes

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gakic is interesting, not worth it, but interesting nonetheless.
Gakic sounds to me like beta alanine or creatinol-o-phosphate, at 40 bucks a bottle not worth it, you can buy no shotgun that contains both for $25

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Gakic sounds to me like beta alanine or creatinol-o-phosphate, at 40 bucks a bottle not worth it, you can buy no shotgun that contains both for $25
thats besides the point :tongue2:

Status
Not open for further replies.