MUSCLETECH HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE ELITE

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else used this?

I'm not kidding, I've taken just about every stim and this is the product gives me a runny nose, wanna chew my face off feeling.

I assume it's this
Yohimbe extract (as Pausinystalia yohimbe) (bark) 56.3 mg
Supplying yohimbine
Supplying rauwolscine

I've had no issues with Yohimbine, even at high doses.

Just wondering if any stim addicts had given it a go.

It's currently in bogo, $34 for 2 bottles.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've used it before and had no issue. If it gives you that feeling I probably wouldn't get it again if i were you. haha

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've used this hardcore elite in the past and experienced nothing of the nature. I am also right now finishing up a bottle of hardcore nextgen that I've had for like 1.5 years and not feeling anything of that nature.

I'm also sensitive to stimulants generally so I'm only dosing at 3 pills daily (75%) dosage.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used this hardcore elite in the past and experienced nothing of the nature. I am also right now finishing up a bottle of hardcore nextgen that I've had for like 1.5 years and not feeling anything of that nature.

I'm also sensitive to stimulants generally so I'm only dosing at 3 pills daily (75%) dosage.
I thought dosage was 2 capsules? I just take 2 at a time.

Maybe that's my problem ?

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It should be 2 capsules, twice daily. Nextgen is and I belive hardcore elite was the same. Thats 4 caps daily for 100% dose. I generally dose 1 cap before first meal and 2 caps before 2nd meal

jack3d14

Awards
Have you seen blackstone's new fat burner King Cobra? looks like its gonna be pretty strong