Muscletech AlphaTest

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Anyone have any info on this? I'm thinking of running it and giving a try

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
What is leading you to take this product? And what are your goals, and what brought you to think you may need a test booster ?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
What is leading you to take this product? And what are your goals, and what brought you to think you may need a test booster ?
Lol, captain testbooster is here to save the day!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Lol, captain testbooster is here to save the day!
I mean, I am assuming this person saw alpha test in an ad. The chances of one natural "test booster" boosting test to noticeable levels is rare, usually you need to stack these and have everything else in check, not sure if your trolling or not

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
No no trolling for me, I'm 38 yoa, just started a cycle of Ostarine m, had finished DAA after two months prior. Saw some alphatest and would run in concurrent with my Ostarine daily. Just wanted feed back on the alphatest.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I mean, I am assuming this person saw alpha test in an ad. The chances of one natural "test booster" boosting test to noticeable levels is rare, usually you need to stack these and have everything else in check, not sure if your trolling or not
Plex78 asked a question and you answered with 3 questions back, why?!

If you're not gonna help him with his questions, start your own thread where you can ask people why they do what they do.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No no trolling for me, I'm 38 yoa, just started a cycle of Ostarine m, had finished DAA after two months prior. Saw some alphatest and would run in concurrent with my Ostarine daily. Just wanted feed back on the alphatest.
I just did a quick search and if the label I saw was correct (browsed a couple to try and do my due diligence), I didn't see anything impressive about it. Again, if I got a different/old version, let me know.

But if that's up to date, then there are any number of other products I'd personally take over it -- USP Ultimate T, EvoMuse Testruction, Performax Alphamax -- and those are just 3 off the top of my head (the first 2 I've used and liked and the third has a solid panel and is talked about rather frequently around here).

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
I just did a quick search and if the label I saw was correct (browsed a couple to try and do my due diligence), I didn't see anything impressive about it. Again, if I got a different/old version, let me know.

But if that's up to date, then there are any number of other products I'd personally take over it -- USP Ultimate T, EvoMuse Testruction, Performax Alphamax -- and those are just 3 off the top of my head (the first 2 I've used and liked and the third has a solid panel and is talked about rather frequently around here).
Yes thanks, Out of the ones you mentioned I tried Ultimate T months back and loved the stuff. But Testruction is something I've heard mentioned before also and maybe better to run concurrent with the ostarine

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes thanks, Out of the ones you mentioned I tried Ultimate T months back and loved the stuff. But Testruction is something I've heard mentioned before also and maybe better to run concurrent with the ostarine
Yeah, the combination with ostarine should be pretty enjoyable ;)