muscle marinade is the grossest name. ever.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Muscle Marinade. Could there possibly be more of an "ewww" factor to that name? Sounds like I'm preparing myself for a cannibal BBQ or something.

manbeast31

Awards
what kind of girl are you lol its an awesome name it marinading your muscles for growth and the occasional nibble haha

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I'll nibble on your muscles :kiss:

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if I am just easy to amuse, but this had my rollin for a few seconds lol

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Ejaculoid.
I LOVE IT. GOLIATH LABS!!!!

Was joking with a few guys at Vit Shop when they told me about it, of course i didnt believe it, bought it, waited a week, blew a gallon, fell in love.

Guys dont let your girl know you are taking it and drench her

chuck66

Awards
Muscle marinade's a great name it has muscle growth written all over with a name like that. I just started using it last week its great.

chuck66

Awards
Here's my review from last week after the first workout with it.........
First day using MM grape flavor taste great, had no problem drinking it. Took probably 25 30 min to kick in but once it kicked in it was great. I felt like i combined Dark Rage and Jack3d in one bottle. I gave me nice clean energy instead of jittery energy like jack3d. Focus was amazing on it felt like i took dark rage, also had my veins bulging during my lift. Back to the energy it was nice and clean like i said and i had to force myself to put down the weights and not overlift. I even ran after lifting and running with it felt great never ran out of energy. I would definatly say in my opinion that it is better then jack3d next time i order more i am definatly ordering 2 containers. Also like that it has 6 g of creatine mono. HIGHLY RECOMEND AT LEAST TRYING THIS

kmcart

Awards
That picture is definitely the funniest thing I've seen all day LOL.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
This thread is hilarious.

I think it's a great name for a supplement. It actually made me think of marinating a nice ribeye and tossing it on the grill.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Or becoming the next Hannibal.

Im going to have to buy this product now. Better than my Jack3d, can i be? I think not. I will go out and try it now though.

Marinade Is such a manly name also. Not just for grill cooking either. Kinda like "I will Marinade you in my stink" or my favorite "After sex, I Marinated my girlfriend." And there is also "I was alone In my room when my buddy caught me Marinating everywhere."

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do those lines work? Perhaps I should try them next time.