Shredded

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bud. That lighting is actually not that great for photos either. I was very disappointed at how much it washed me out lol.

I know I'm getting lean as in my front relaxed you see the knot in my low mid chest, top of abdomen?

Idk what the hell it is but it's way out when I'm super lean lol. This was last year at 1 week out to compare "bumps"
IMG_0886.jpg

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are they hard like bone?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
NIce work man. Good luck.

I don't miss the dieting associated with the final weeks of competition.

I haven't competed in 2 years now..and have no plans anytime soon. Im too busy with this newborn and enjoying eating ribs and chicken wings and staying in all year "bulk" LOL

Ty for the great log-

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bud. That lighting is actually not that great for photos either. I was very disappointed at how much it washed me out lol.

I know I'm getting lean as in my front relaxed you see the knot in my low mid chest, top of abdomen?

Idk what the hell it is but it's way out when I'm super lean lol. This was last year at 1 week out to compare "bumps" View attachment 154911
Lipoma I wonder?
I have the same thing in the same spot.
Other areas to.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea buddy! Great progress bro.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just keeps getting better!.5.0 ..
Holy Mother of Mercy!!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Holy hell! No wonder your ass is on fire!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely shredded to the core!!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sold ! Lol
Cracking open my bottle tomorrow!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Glad everyone liked it.

You can stll get it on MuscleGELZ and use discount codes..

Or amazon..

Or if you need bulk you can message me at "[email protected]"

Thank you @DistilledWater once again for all the hard work :)

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Get a bump on this. I'll be testing body fat again here in Friday so we'll get a another solid gauge on lower back readings vs. applications
Looking forward to it!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You were already prepping, so wondering how much you feel the product aided?
For perspective.....I was using VasoBURN last prep and this prep.

As of right now, I haven't done cardio in two weeks and I'm 5 weeks out and on no "fat burners" and am eating roughly 200gr carbs per day. I was actually originally shooting for a show in 2 weeks and could still realistically do the show and, IMO, do very well

Last Prep at this point I was doing close to 80min of cardio a day and doing caffeine/Yohimbine/tyrosine 200/15/2000 twice a day before cardio and on 140gr carbs per day working down to 100gr followed by 0gr carb days and up to 90min cardio daily at the 3 week out mark

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For perspective.....I was using VasoBURN last prep and this prep.

As of right now, I haven't done cardio in two weeks and I'm 5 weeks out and on no "fat burners" and am eating roughly 200gr carbs per day. I was actually originally shooting for a show in 2 weeks and could still realistically do the show and, IMO, do very well

Last Prep at this point I was doing close to 80min of cardio a day and doing caffeine/Yohimbine/tyrosine 200/15/2000 twice a day before cardio and on 140gr carbs per day working down to 100gr followed by 0gr carb days and up to 90min cardio daily at the 3 week out mark
I'm confused.

When did you use Androshred? Is VASOBURN a similar product?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm confused.

When did you use Androshred? Is VASOBURN a similar product?
Apples to oranges. VasoSEVEN is a similar product (which I've used and think androshed is better) Vasoburn is a fat burning topical but uses different pathways.

I'm using androshed this prep.

Riptor

Awards
I’m a bit late to the party for this product, but I was wondering if there are any systemic side effects that anyone has experienced as I’m pretty keen to use it to get rid of some fat on my lower back and love handles but concerned of the sides ( reduction of FSH and Testosterone ) shown by using a topical 7-Keto gel on males mentioned in the following

Looking at the ingredients, I couldn’t determine whether the delivery carrier is supposed to be localised or systemic.

Overall, I’m really looking for reassurance from those who’ve used this product that they didn’t experience terrible side effects hormonally and any systemic side effect if at all experienced was minimal.

Thanks in advance !