Mucuna Prureiens, Fenugreek, Diindolymethane, Beta-Ecdysterone, Methoxyflavone.

ochance

Awards
Anyone have any info on side effects of using these ingrediants in tablets, called ' Norateen ( Heavyweight II ) ' ?

Its a ' powerful anabolic growth product ' with strong testosterone and growth boosters...

Each tablet contains pure:

Mucuna Prureiens 100mgs
Fenugreek 100mgs
Diindolymethane 15mgs
Beta-Ecdysterone 15mgs
Methoxyflavone 10mgs

If Anyone knows anything about any of this, please let me know, ive only just got into body building im just a beginner.

Thanks for your time.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
That is NOT enough Beta-Ecdysterone to do much of any good. I would recommend something like 20x of that on a daily basis to see an effect.

Diindolymethane has anti-androgen capabilities (it is used in select formulas in which the ends justify the means. This one is not the case).

Methoxyisoflavone has very little use for human application.

Fenugreek and Mucuna without standardization for active phytochemicals are a total stab in the dark.

I don't mean to slam this product, but I don't particularly like it for the reasons I have stated above.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any info on side effects of using these ingrediants in tablets, called ' Norateen ( Heavyweight II ) ' ?

Its a ' powerful anabolic growth product ' with strong testosterone and growth boosters...

Each tablet contains pure:

Mucuna Prureiens 100mgs
Fenugreek 100mgs
Diindolymethane 15mgs
Beta-Ecdysterone 15mgs
Methoxyflavone 10mgs

If Anyone knows anything about any of this, please let me know, ive only just got into body building im just a beginner.

Thanks for your time.
you can get all those raws at a pretty good price elsewhere
and make your own custom stack
the ingredients seem to be pretty good.
the ecdy has to be high quality and the methoxy has to be way higher though