MTV's I want the perfect body

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
If you are on Centeral time zone, tune into MTV now. Real life/ I want the perfect body. Eastern is 1hr later I think.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tip bro, watching it now...

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
It just finished. Comments..

Anthony should've won his show. He looked alot thicker and developed than the other competitors, but his legs were a little off I guess. I find it funny how he mentioned that he had to bump his potassium intake up those last few days, but never mentioned the REASON he had to do this (diurrhetics!).

Kat was too fat to win the fitness show, and she's too fat to be an actress (she's not really fat at all, just a little belly, but it's just not the kind of thing hollywood and the obese judges want).

I feel bad for the Football Player. He really tried to gain that weight, but it wouldn't go on. However, he looked to be in great shape, so his Notre Dame career should go well.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Sheesh i agree with you. I think Anthony should've of won also, he def bust his ass in the gym, I think we can all respect that. He was def a lot thicker then the other. As for the girl she didn't deserve it, simple as that, spend less time doing your makeup and more time in the gym. Later J

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I thought Anthony looked well built.....mass/ definition. He should of won. I think they should have shown what types of supps, ect he took. It was still interesting. The chick was alright, but not pagent material....she needed more of a figure and bigger boobs. The football player was a tall mofo, which is why he had trouble gaining weight.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must of been watching a different show because I thought he wasn't that ripped at all. I thought he was holding way too much water and looked smooth as hell. He had size but I didn;'t think his bf% was low enough to win, especially to become pro.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I must of been watching a different show because I thought he wasn't that ripped at all. I thought he was holding way too much water and looked smooth as hell. He had size but I didn;'t think his bf% was low enough to win, especially to become pro.
I guess he looked ripped to me since I'm such a fat mofo. :D 20%bf for me. I wish I could be that ripped/smooth. I just don't like dieting, cardio or counting cals. :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is what you have to look like to become pro in a tested event. Anthony wasn't close. He had the size, but not the bf%.

http://www.stanmcquay.com/

And no, Stan doesn't use AAS. He's very adamant about not using considering his backround and where he grew up. He's the role model for natural bodybuilding.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Yup, I know exactly what you mean. Stan is the man.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Stan is indeed the Man. The guy is great shape.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
This is what you have to look like to become pro in a tested event. Anthony wasn't close. He had the size, but not the bf%.

And no, Stan doesn't use AAS. He's very adamant about not using considering his backround and where he grew up. He's the role model for natural bodybuilding.
Yeah, Stan and Ronnie Coleman are the best "naturals" imo.:rolleyes:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Bobo

Yeah, I do like Stan's physique.. If I could figure out what the hell he does to look like that at only 177lbs, I'd remain natural.. :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yeah, I do like Stan's physique.. If I could figure out what the hell he does to look like that at only 177lbs, I'd remain natural.. :)

You should see his food bill. All bulk chicken breasts, brocolli and egg whites. Its like $300 a week....Its ridiculous...That was before he was sponsored and was a pro.

I'm sure genetics play a major role too but he does do it mostly through training and plain old food.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yeah, Stan and Ronnie Coleman are the best "naturals" imo.:rolleyes:
Funny you make comments like then even though you don't know what the **** your talking about in Stans case.

Comparing someone 260 to someone around 175-180 in contest shape is rather ridiculous.

institutional

Awards

You should see his food bill. All bulk chicken breasts, brocolli and egg whites. Its like $300 a week....Its ridiculous...That was before he was sponsored and was a pro.

I'm sure genetics play a major role too but he does do it mostly through training and plain old food.
yes stan is amazing. are you referring to that program they had on he discovery channel a few years ago, and they were showcasing a few naturals bodybuilders trying to "make it" . I remember him and they showed him grocery shopping, if my memory is correct.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I forgot all about that, but yeah I saw that. I remember that other guy living in that shithole apartment and boiling his eggs on a hot plate 5 feet from where he was taking a shower. He would reach out of the shower when his eggs were boiling to turn the hot plate off....That was crazy. Just goes to show you how dedicated some of these guys are and you have to respect that. Being an amatuer BB trying to make pro status is damn tough.