MTV true life

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Finally get to catch one of the reruns of the mtv's true life about steroids. Im watching it right now and wtf......why cant they at least show someone who is actually big? The one straight guy who wants to model for a flex cover or whatever does have some size but nothing that big. Looks like he actually knows that he has to eat big to get big and it shows him cooking lots of meat. The one not so straight guy....I dont even know what to say......:blink:

I think mtv got a bunch of tools for the show....but really why would some quality athletes want to go on tv and expose themselves??!!! These guys are just looking for some quick fame....blah

I will watch the rest of the show just for kicks....

Ryno
out

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Geeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz....the not so straight guy....he had to have a sore delt after shaking that bad during the injection.

The fighter looks like an average joe.

How the hell did the biggest guy (one who wants to be a flex cover model) just walk into what looked like a vitamin shop and get an injection. It looked like he just walked behind the vitamin shop counter and got the injection from the "nutritionist"....
...man when i turn 21 i want to find a nutritionist like that!!! :icon_lol: bbbahahaha

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I feel very sorry for the parents that lost their son that played baseball....but they made it seem like going off steroids gives withdrawls like a cocaine or herion addict......

Peter, the one doing the cover model shoot is actually starting to look big...

note: this has turned into my play by play thoughts of the show...how fun :)

also...It showed pete going into the "vitamin" shop again and it was an anti-aging clinic...makes sense now

scarfacebling

Awards
Yeah is that vitamin shop in the U.S? If it is doesn’t it seem strange the guy would allow them to show his face and his store marquee?

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I assume it is in the U.S. It is an anti-aging clinic and hormone replacement therapy place. It is legal with doctors prescription i do believe. That how he go to do it...he had/has low test levels...or at least his doctor said he did.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The model guy posted on a forum a while back after the show first aired. He said they cut 99% of the stuff he said. He talked about PCT, proper usage, what compounds do what, etc. and so forth. He talked about how no one under 21 should even consider it, and all the possible sides. MTV cut all of it.

The nutritionist guy went over his cycle plan, what he was using, what each compound did, and even had charts to show blood concentrations and results of past blood tests. They cut all of it and kept saying to them "dumb it down more."

They also cut his workouts so they pretty much only showed him doing chest and biceps.

The guy actually sounded like he knew a decent amount about AAS. Just goes to show they can make anyone look stupid and uninformed.

Meanwhile, the gay guy did pretty much the opposite. He invented stuff to show off for the camera. For example the scene were his "package" from the internet didn't arrive; he never ordered it in the first place. All his scenes were staged, especially his little "roid rage" temper tantrum.

Sooty

Banned
Awards
I hate people. Thats why I wont be able to get any roids when im 21.. jerk face mtv

brandozzz

Awards
rysigpi
hahaha sounds like you are hooked on this show now

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
ahah....I never watch tv very much and I just put one up in my room here at college like 2 weeks ago. Now when I am reading on the boards I just listen/watch the tv and the stuff they have on is unbelievable sometimes!!:jaw:

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just wait till you see Wonder Showzen and The Andy Milonakis (sp?) Show.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I saw the MTV deal a couple months back. It was a very poor "documentary". The gay dude had no business being on there. I liked how they showed cutback scenes of drawing solution into a syringe. The bottle open without a seal and no means of sanitary/sterile methods. Also, wasn't one of the dudes using stuff and he didn't even know what it was? That's what the general public see's, and that's one of the reasons why AAS's are looked down upon by the majority.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The model guy posted on a forum a while back after the show first aired. He said they cut 99% of the stuff he said. He talked about PCT, proper usage, what compounds do what, etc. and so forth. He talked about how no one under 21 should even consider it, and all the possible sides. MTV cut all of it.

The nutritionist guy went over his cycle plan, what he was using, what each compound did, and even had charts to show blood concentrations and results of past blood tests. They cut all of it and kept saying to them "dumb it down more."

They also cut his workouts so they pretty much only showed him doing chest and biceps.

The guy actually sounded like he knew a decent amount about AAS. Just goes to show they can make anyone look stupid and uninformed.

Meanwhile, the gay guy did pretty much the opposite. He invented stuff to show off for the camera. For example the scene were his "package" from the internet didn't arrive; he never ordered it in the first place. All his scenes were staged, especially his little "roid rage" temper tantrum.
How did you get all this inside info about MTV ? Was this info published on the net somewhere ?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's not inside info on MTV. The model guy from the show itself posted on a major forum. At this point I can't remember precisely which one; I think it was meso.

The gay guy had stuff posted in his myspace for a while about how he hammed it up for MTV.