MST's Cre-02 & Citruvol-ULTRA, SFW & giving a whole new definition of intensity (Spo

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Time for some footy.. that which is played with a round ball

USA vs England 2.30pm Sat June 12th
1 - 4

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Hahah man you ain't kidding! I don't know what the deal is but lately i've had the brunettes all over me :)

Nice work out too man...looks like a solid leg session. Ive got legs tonight as well and it's the first time i've gone heavy in a month so i'm looking forward to it.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE DAY 21

Still feeling great!!!!! The knots in my forearms were acting up so I took yesterday off and just did cardio. I pounded that bike like it was my job. My endurance is insane!!!! I seriously can't say enough good things about Cre02 & Citruvol-Ultra. I am really looking forward to seeing what I can do on Saturday at Power Lifting practice.

Workout:

25 minutes on the bike

I also spoke with a friend of mine's father last night who is a physical therapyst. He gave me a few stretches to help loosen the knots before and after workouts. They seem to already be working.

More good news, I found a puppy I will be picking up in a 3 weeks to join my family. I am a huge fan of Pitbulls. I am getting Blue Bully Pitbull and will be calling him Brock. Bully's are known to be short at 23" tall but extremely jacked. He should end up weighing roughly 85 lbs when I am done with him. Here is a pic me holding him at 3 weeks old.

Tonight will be another light cardio / core workout day. Tomorrow I will take off completely to rest up for my heavy Saturday session.

God Bless AMERICA!!!!!! :food: :fing02:

Lets get pumped the F*ck up while we are at it!!!!!!!!

YouTube- Taproot - Poem (Video) Album/Precision Version Audio

Any questions, concerns or comments are always welcome.

-Nick aka gymaddict20

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE DAY 22

Amped up bright and eaily today!!!! Hit the gym for some cardio last night and ripped it up on the bike. My endurance is straight up primal from the Cre02 and Citruvol-Ultra. I beat on that bike so bad, it started squeaking. It didnt work right for anyone else that used it the rest of the night lol. My forearms are feeling better and better each day with the stretching so I am hoping by Monday I will be back at it 100%. I am taking today off and wil be back at it tomorrow morning for power lifting practice.

Sides: Nothing to report other than a raised appitite and libido. My libido is always sky high though lol.

Workout:

15 minutes of stretching

Exercise bike for 25 minutes

5 minute core workout on the floor in a push up position

I have been talking with Tomahawk and a few others. Tom is flying in from GA and willl be spending roughly a week at my house to train. I had the please of training with N8te before when I was down in NC for work (hoping he will make it up for it too). There is going to be a handful of our AM brothers that will be crashing at my house. When I started planning this Tom said that someone should flim it as a reality show lol. All of us AM guys under one roof, its defn going to get a bit crazy!!!!!!!! I am really looking forward to training and learning a few new things.

If this doesn't get your libido up you better hop on some HCG!!!!!!!!

YouTube- Lingerie Models, Lingerie Fashion Show, Bikini Models, Swims

This is a band I find absolutley hilarious, its a little bit different that what I usually throw up here but defn check them out.

YouTube- Hollywood Undead - Undead (Out The Way)

YouTube- Hollywood Undead No. 5 Music Video

As always, questions, concerns and comments are welcome.

-Nick aka gymaddict20

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I"M TRYING TO MAKE THIS NY TRIP WORK!! Sounds like a good time, a bunch of AM dudes just hangin' and partying.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
booooooooooooooo yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! bigman :banghead:

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE

Iol I do apologize for not updating this sooner but I have been swamped at work and have barely had a minute to myself. This is going to be the update for the past few days. My elbow is acting up again after Saturday, Sunday and Mondays workouts. It has returned back to the point that I am unable to to do the day to day house work. I am going to see my doctor again and see what he has to say. On the plus side I had some solid workouts these past few days.

Saurday:

Chest, Power Lifting:

Warm up:

15 minutes of stretching

10x45 lbs bar,

10x135 w/ feet in the air

6x185 feet int he air

6x185 arched back, raw

4x225, arched back raw

Workout w/ Shirt:

5x315, off 3 board

3x315, off 2 board

3x315, off 1 board

1x315, no boards-missed

1x315, no boards, with ease

4x225, 4x225, no shirt, no boards feet in the air

Standing Hammer Curls: 10x45, 10x45, 10x50

This is the first time my shirt has stretched that much and let me tell you it is not easy for me to bring the weight all the way down without the boards. I literally had to fight to get it to my chest. The next time I bench with it will be upping the weight quite a bit to stretch the shirt again and hopefully finalize breaking it in.

Sunday, shoulders:

Warm Up:

15 minutes of stretching

Seated military press infront of face: 10x135

Workout:

Seated military press infront of face: 5x155, 5x155, 5x155, 5x155, 5x165 (super slow)

Bent over raises (delts): 10x35, 10x35, 10x35

Standing Straight Bar Shrugs: 25x315, 25x315, 25x315

Close grip flat bench (tri's): 12x135, 5x225, 5x225

After that I had to call it quits due to my elbow and forearms acting up. I was still trying to ease my way back into it but I think my elbow just wasn't ready. I finished up on th bike after that with 25 minutes of pedaling my a$$ off.

Monday:

15 mintues stretching

20 minutes on the exercise bike

10 mintues on the tredmill

Tuesday:
Off to pick up my puppy and spend some time with him in his new home.

Wednesday
:
Today is going to be another light cardio day. I have sheduled a doctors appointment for tomorrow morning. Depending on what he says I may just have to postpone this cycle. I just ordered some Cre02 and Citruvol-ULTRA to off set what I have taken thus far if I am forced to take a break. I have the feeling that if I dont take a break and let myself heal it may be the end of my power lifting career. Keep your fingers crossed though, we will have the final verdict tommorrow.

Thus far the Cre02 & Citruvol-ULTRA have made my cardio a breeze. I just wish I wasn't forced to be lifting so light due to my injuries. I am sure I would have set some nice PR's by now. I will be updating this again tomorrow afternoon upon my return form the doc.

YouTube- A Day to Remember - "The Downfall of Us All" Victory Records

Injured or not my libido is still elevated the f*ck up baby!!!!!

As always, questions, concerns, & comments are welcome.

-Nick aka gymaddict20

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Well gentlemen, the doctor is taking me out of commission for roughly two weeks. As I had said yesterday, I will have to put this on hold for now. I ordered some more Cre02 & Citruvol-Ultra to off set what I have taken thus far. It irritates the crap out of me to have to do this. Especially when I see the crazy gains the other loggers are making. I will still be active on the boards. If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to hit me up.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I wish it were different but tis the doctors orders. :sad3:
we would never ask you to go against anything your doctor recommends brotha. He knows you and your situation better than anyone does on the internet lol.

Take it easy and come back with a fury.

you should update here and there just to let us know how you're doing...im sure everyone in here will be curious and is pullin for ya!! :usa:

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Well gentlemen, the doctor is taking me out of commission for roughly two weeks. As I had said yesterday, I will have to put this on hold for now. I ordered some more Cre02 & Citruvol-Ultra to off set what I have taken thus far. It irritates the crap out of me to have to do this. Especially when I see the crazy gains the other loggers are making. I will still be active on the boards. If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to hit me up.
As the great Chris Farley once said "Man that just sux !!!!" :damnit: you totally motivated to give a run with the CVol, Matt was kind enough to hook me up with some samples till I get Paid as well as some shred !!! :lol:

You got to rock the Athlytes with Cre02 and Cvol Bro....Athlytes is no joke. :fing02:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't sweat it bro, come back stronger!! BTW, nice #'s on the bench, just checking some of your logs out......

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Don't sweat it bro, come back stronger!! BTW, nice #'s on the bench, just checking some of your logs out......
Thanks bro. I have noticed you have replied to a bunch of the threads I am subbed to. Welcome to the boards!!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro. I have noticed you have replied to a bunch of the threads I am subbed to. Welcome to the boards!!!
Yup yup.. Tryin to fit in with the AM fam..,, I really like this forum.. Why didn't i know about it sooner? :lol: :fing02:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Bummer dude that sucks.....just think of it as a good sign. If you hadn't been giving it your all...you never would have gotten there in the first place. You transcended your limits and your body paid for it....nothing wrong with that one bit!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Sorry man,

Heal up soon and get back in here and let's get back to smashin that steel around again soon
Good luck mate

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear that bro, I wish you the best of luck and a speedy recovery!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Hey Big man!! Keep your head up!! and the rest will allow the muscles to fill with carbs and power and than before you know it BAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!! :redeemerwhore:

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for everyone's support. It is killing me that I cant work out!!!!!!!!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
:AR15firing: Legs :smirk:

Im hoping u r good to go when Im there. Def want to see u bench IF possible.
I will be able to lift but if wont be close to what I was doing that's for sure. I haven't lifted in literally almost 3 weeks now.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
keep your head up man, and don't be drinking to much sarnac

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Hey big man!! Get your work out in other ways!! You know this!! :booty: :eek:p:

08.jpg

If you must take some big one's home. . .oh wait you have a Gf. . .hahah. .

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Ok gentlemen, it is looking like I will be back in action as of Monday. Going to start out light for the first 2 weeks and play it by ear. I am beyond pumped to get my a$$ back in the gym!!!!!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
sweet

nice and easy big guy

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I will wait for week to to incorporate the Cre02 & Citruvol-ULTRA. My first week is going t be very light and easy. All in all i am really looking forward to getting back at it. The gym is my therapy everyday lol!!!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
the gym is definitely therapy :D
X2....it's like i can forget about everything else for 1.5 hours. Teaches me a good life lesson....and that's to focus on what's right in front of you.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
X2....it's like i can forget about everything else for 1.5 hours. Teaches me a good life lesson....and that's to focus on what's right in front of you.
x2 my sanctuary

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Well folks today is the day I will make my return to the gym. Going to go very light this week to ease back into it and will ramp it up a bit more next week. I am going to wait until next week to incorperate the Cre02 & Citruvol-Ultra. I would like a solid week to see how the elbow feels first ya know. I will be updating this either later tonight or tomorrow morning with my workout. Thanks to everyone for their support and understanding with this.

I ordered some more Cre02 & Citruvol-ULTRA to offset what I had taken already. I agreed to run a solid log for MST and I will defn hold up my promise no matter what!!!!! I am basically going to start this log fresh so I will reset the updates back to day one. I am amped up beyond belif today to hit the gym after work.

Heres a little music to feed the beast for everyone!!!!!!!

YouTube- Mudvayne - Happy?

After seeing the photos below I am amped up to go home to my girlfriend after my workout as well haha.

As always questions, concerns and comments are welcome.

-Nick aka gymaddict20

P.S. - I saw this and laughed my ass off. I just had to post it. This little kid knows where its at lol

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear ya can return to the gym buddy!

Get urself a copy of the new AILD, Kicks major a$$ buddy.

Giver hell! :bigok: