Msten EpiAndro cycle questions?

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what 20mgs of Epistane would do to the rest of the cycle?

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I've got enough left over to finish this out with Epistane at 20 and I can bump the Tudca.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's low dose for epistane. How
Many weeks at that dose? Might be better to save it and get another bottle or up it to 30 if you can.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
That's low dose for epistane. How
Many weeks at that dose? Might be better to save it and get another bottle or up it to 30 if you can.
That's 3 weeks, and with Epistane gone I don't really know what to do with it.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the standard for epistane is 30-40 @ 4-6 weeks. Not sure if you would notice anything @ that dose and time. Might just increase your chance for sides. Not sure. Maybe someone else has tried. I think I would just save it. No sense in increasing the risk when you have no idea if it will add much to the gains. Epi is still out there somewhere.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Well the standard for epistane is 30-40 @ 4-6 weeks. Not sure if you would notice anything @ that dose and time. Might just increase your chance for sides. Not sure. Maybe someone else has tried. I think I would just save it. No sense in increasing the risk when you have no idea if it will add much to the gains. Epi is still out there somewhere.
Truth! I like it at 50mgs hits me perfect! I wouldn't trust what is out there now! I was thinking it might dry me out a bit without having to go AI.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Give it a go then. Only one way to find out. Don't think it would be overly dangerous.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Demon pump!

Good lift tonight! I'm finally getting used to the gym and I'm able to grab a spot when needed!
Bent rows topped out 215x3
Flat bench 225x5 245x5 275x4 300x1 and it was so easy, but I'm taking it slow.
Seated shoulder DB 4x55x10
Superset fat bar curls and skull crushers.
The pump was insane, my right arm blew up to right at 19in (about a full inch over)

I'm going to add in exemestane starting tonight at 12.5mg EOD for the rest of this.
I'm probably going to bump the Msten to 40mg at the end of the week for the last 2 weeks.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Still going strong!
Pushed legs today which felt good, I've always had trouble deciding what was too much with legs and my recovery has always been off.
There's a powerlifter that is there that I am going to get to help. This guy squats around 500 at 185 so I think he can help.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Recovery is absolutely incredible man. There is no way I could hit legs the way I do while on msten. I beat em up and next day they are ready to go again. Before I would be sore 2-3 days after. I've brought my legs up quite a bit on this cycle. Keep pushing. You'll be eating those weights like candy.
Oh yeah they're being eaten!! I'm looking at the long run big picture!

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Not much going on I'll bump the Msten to 40mg tomorrow for the last 14 days. I think when this is over I'll post a review of the whole thing so if anyone else wants to know it will be easy to find.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to high jack the thread but I am running sten and epiandro but was curious as to what the thoughts would be on adding M1d andro to this stack as well?
I never had any luck with LG's supps, but it's non methyl so on that point it would stack.

Abes3409

Awards
Thank you for your reply. Sorry, I thought I deleted the post because I didn't want to high jack it so I just started a new one. But, thank you for your reply.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
So I'm at 40mg of Msten starting today and I bumped the tudca dose up as well.
It seems like each time I bump the dose it's "on" for a few days and then mellows out so maybe this is the sweet spot for me. I'm definitely bigger, but not much heavier and not much leaner so it kinda confuses me as to what's up with this?
No side effects that I can't tolerate or even call side effects that wouldn't come from training my butt off, so we'll see.
The strength is still coming and hopefully that'll rock into PCT for a few weeks. That should put me in my happy place!

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Looking for some add ons for my PCT? I've looked at Ep1c and it has promise, but either people are not responders or there are poor products out there. I've got Daa, but wondered about other boosters anybody got thoughts on that?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try the new LJ100 from OL. I picked some up
On sale right now super cheap. Make a great natty test booster.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Dbl - how's the 40 treating you?

Curious if you get back pumps at 40? Even minor pumps??
I haven't even had a hint of a back pump! I pre loaded 10gs of taurine a day!
So far 40 is fine and I finally dropped the extra water with the exemestane!

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Ran sprints this afternoon, man I wish I could run but I've just never really enjoyed it.
Nothing new to say about 40mg except still no real sides to speak of.
Physically things are falling into place for this recomp but nothing drastic. I know as the strength goes up that I'll lean out some more and fill in a few spots so I'm happy. I never seem to really hit the spot until about 2 weeks into post. I'll post a pic from last year or about 8 months ago.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
image.jpg

This after post cycle of epi-stano for 8 weeks GF said I was too thin.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
After a quick google I see that cybergenics may have been the biggest scam of all time SMH!!!!!

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Legs tonight after a long day!
Went with the Lee Haney philosophy of stimulation over annihilation.
Worked on box squat form and hip thrusts which all in all went well considering how tight my quads are.
40mg is still throwing no sides and half makes me wonder if I'm a non responder?

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to check in;
40mgs is good to go I wish I would have started sooner!
Strength is still going up and I may invest in dead lift socks! My pulls have gone back up and I'm grinding the crap out of my shins which threw my form way off.
I'm fairly happy with the cycle although I'm tired of taking handfuls of pills.
I've been looking at Sarms a good bit lately and had originally thought about running them instead, but there's just not much out there that makes a ton of sense as to what's what?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Try Lgd 5-8 mgs for 8-10 weeks all you'll need is a pct of nolva or Clomid and all gains will be easily keep able with a good diet and training .

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Try Lgd 5-8 mgs for 8-10 weeks all you'll need is a pct of nolva or Clomid and all gains will be easily keep able with a good diet and training .
So with LGD pct is that simple? I'll have leftovers from this cycle.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking at S4 as well for PCT? From what I've read it's slightly suppressive at 50mg so I was wondering about 25?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Ya I'd rather go with a low dose of osta instead of s4 plus no vision sides and I'd personally use 5mgs osta

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
It just doesn't make sense to have to run PCT for my PCT? I think I'll hold off till a few weeks after then get back on the bus! The SERM is the one I probably don't trust the most.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Still getting it for one more day and I feel beat up as hell!
I PR'd on hip thrusts at 275 for 5! I'll call it at PR considering I haven't really been doing them and could have gone higher.
All considered I'll wrap this up tomorrow and write up something to simplify it and make the experience easier to read.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I'm into day 3 of PCT and I think the hormonal lethargic brain fog is lifting! I enjoyed the cycle, but for me it wasn't what I thought it would be I gained a few pounds and filled out a bit while adding a good bit of strength!
I leaned out a little , but not much I could see if I had bulked on this I would have gained a lot of weight I don't think it would have been quality mass though. I had fun and will keep posting through the rest of PCT.