MST needs 4 loggers for some post-July 4th 'Murican SHREDS!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to run this. It has been one of my fav weight loss energy supps since I log the original a over year ago. I am currently down to 225 from 261. Still needing to drop 18 more lbs to reach my goals. Can def update 3 to 5 x week.

JP10

JP10

Awards
Figured I would throw my name in the pot. Don't have to many posts on the forum, but have been lurking and reading for months(under a different account). Currently on cycle. Just recently(last 2 weeks) I have been pretty active on the forum with posting. Have always been a big fan of "fat burners" simply for the energy, and appetite suppression. Would have no problem logging and updating 4 or more times a week, can do pictures as well if needed. I would probably just keep the dose at one serving a day(If there was more than 1 bottle would probably up to 2x per day so 4 pills). Around 14-16%BF right now, would love to get that down to 10-12% range, but we all know it doesn't happen over night. Thanks for your consideration!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright, I don't want to keep you guys waiting any longer. I definitely am going to need to do some shredding after my day-long food orgy yesterday. I believe I'm going to take bighulksmash , FireTitan, wesb2387 , and YouBet33 along for the ride!

PM me your shipping info, fellas!

Thanks for all the apps and if you didn't get picked, we'll have another promo coming up next month!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Alright, I don't want to keep you guys waiting any longer. I definitely am going to need to do some shredding after my day-long food orgy yesterday. I believe I'm going to take bighulksmash , FireTitan, wesb2387 , and YouBet33 along for the ride!

Thanks for all the apps and if you didn't get picked, we'll have another promo coming up next month!
congrats guys

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Damn right! Super stoked! Thanks. Sending PM now. Congrats to the rest of the winners as well

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
yeah buddy . Thanks guys . This will be fun ! Pm sent .

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Sent!!!! Looking forward to running this log and cutting some much needed fat off

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Hell yea, thanks man. I'll send my info in a minute!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All info has been sent in to the guys at HQ!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
by chance did anyone get their goods yet

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got the info in yesterday. Patience, guys! Shipping is always done 3-day priority. It's coming from West Coast.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I just got the info in yesterday. Patience, guys! Shipping is always done 3-day priority. It's coming from West Coast.

yea, you portly fellows all calm down over there

lol

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its worth the wait guyz :biggthumpup:

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Aren't you also logging EpiAndro?
My friend, I want in on this and you have no idea how bad. The only thing I can say is that if jalfrey would be so kind as to select me, and let me do my 6 weeks of Epi Andro Elite log, I can guarantee an immaculate log for him!! 100% honest and 110% dedication to utilizing the ingredients to their fullest. BUT... I am a man of my word, and I would have to do the log in which Ive already agreed to first.

hes gonna run this after- but honest about the log situation

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My friend, I want in on this and you have no idea how bad. The only thing I can say is that if jalfrey would be so kind as to select me, and let me do my 6 weeks of Epi Andro Elite log, I can guarantee an immaculate log for him!! 100% honest and 110% dedication to utilizing the ingredients to their fullest. BUT... I am a man of my word, and I would have to do the log in which Ive already agreed to first.

hes gonna run this after- but honest about the log situation
Ahh, nice. Mostly asking because I think the formula is great (adaptogens on a cut are awesome) but the results would be a little distorted if stacking with a PH.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Ahh, nice. Mostly asking because I think the formula is great (adaptogens on a cut are awesome) but the results would be a little distorted if stacking with a PH.

that would be some quasimodo sh1t
Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 5.44.02 PM.png

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Got mines goodies! Chicken and waffles time . Log up in a few.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell yea, thanks for the extra goodies MST! Ima post up my log sometime tomorrow.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We always like to give a little extra

Glad you got it!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
My damn hands were tingling this morning . Must be gh release !!!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My damn hands were tingling this morning . Must be gh release !!!
Did you use the Somnidren last night? The first 2-3 doses of it have that effect on me.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Got home last night from a family emergency! I received mine and my log will be up tonight! Apologies

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got home last night from a family emergency! I received mine and my log will be up tonight! Apologies
No worries at all, bro. Family first. Hope everything is OK!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Mine is up! I can't put a link on here as I'm on mobile only but the title is " nothing to it but to shred it w MST SHRED-Ultra"

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If yall do a 2nd run of this let ol packers know!!! Can't wait to see the results from these logs!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy... Christmas in July!!! I got back from class, and 1 day later my wife says to me" oh, I forgot, you got a package in the mail" what the what!!?? What was she thinking making me wait an extra day? So I hid the TV remote before I Left for work this morning. Anyway, thank you so much MST! I cant wait to get started, and even though its still a few weeks off, I will let you know when my log goes up! Super stoked about this!