MSM..Any side effects?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I ordered a bottle of MSM for joint and immune system health per a doctor friend of mine. I've been doing a little reading up on it though and I've seen a couple concerning articles/comments in regards to it aiding women with breast enlargement. My first initial reaction is hell no I'm not taking that. But then again it could only have that effect with women and not men. Has anyone taken MSM supplements with success on here for the reasons I stated, and did you have any negative side effects as a result? Thanks!

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I got some but never took it long enough to evaluate, my little brother took it for some time and said he really noticed his joints became soft.
Do you have joint aches?
many supplements out there with research and good effects but every human being is a unique biochemical system reacting according to its own make up.
I took CBD oil for like two years for my joint aches that got worse in winter when I was tired. It helped just a little bit.
Then I tried raw industrial hemp with CBDa and it doesnt have the same psychoactive effect as CBD well CBD dont have pscyhedelic effects neither.
But a table spoon once or twice daily of dried industrial hemp flower powder for like a week or two made me forget about about achy joints.
It is supposedly very anti inflammatory