Mr.Cooper69, Is This A Good Pre-Workout Stack?

SquatOrTwat

SquatOrTwat

Banned
Awards
I have enjoyed your posts from Bodybuilding.com and I am now banned from there, well here we are :) I want to ask you if these stacks are any good.
WF+Hemavol+Alcar
Or
C4+Hemavol+Alcar
Or
Craze+Hemavol+alcar

I currentley have 1/2 of craze, 1 bottle of C4 and WF but not the alcar or Hemavol. Should I order Hemavol and alcar or something else to add? Thank you man I appreciate your help

I Am 16 Years Old By The Way, Is The Alcar Safe For Me To Use Since It's Something New To Me. I've been taking The PWO's for a year now I'm just wondering bout Alcar

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have enjoyed your posts from Bodybuilding.com and I am now banned from there, well here we are :) I want to ask you if these stacks are any good.
WF+Hemavol+Alcar
Or
C4+Hemavol+Alcar
Or
Craze+Hemavol+alcar

I currentley have 1/2 of craze, 1 bottle of C4 and WF but not the alcar or Hemavol. Should I order Hemavol and alcar or something else to add? Thank you man I appreciate your help
I'm not coop but I like the last option myself

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm not coop but I like the last option myself
Same here , I am not the allmighty Cyduck King of Carnitines , BUT , the last one makes me look like a raging mix of Hulk and Captain America at the gym lol...Nothing can stop me with Hemavol+Craze , the mix of agmatine and meth (from craze) is just unbelievable hahha...and yeah , I take ALCAR for other reasons mate :3 , more of a health benefit and brain awareness ;)! But yeah , there are FAR better PWO than C4 bro , but white flood is ok too.

FlagrantFoul

Awards
I'm not MrCooper either, but I am using Craze + Hemavol and just started ALCAR this week due to MrCooper's ALCAR post...

I'm not sure if I've given the ALCAR enough time, but just with Craze and Hemavol, my focus is pretty intense with great pumps..

I'd def give it a shot!

G'luck!

SquatOrTwat

SquatOrTwat

Banned
Awards
:) holy ****! You guys are so much better than the phags at BB.com that reply with stupid ****! :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
We have and always will be better than bbdotcom...i f*cking hate that sh1t anyway haha , I hang out here with higher minds , cooler crowd and good friends ;)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
WF+Hemavol+Alcar
Or
C4+Hemavol+Alcar
Or
Craze+Hemavol+alcar

I Am 16 Years Old By The Way, Is The Alcar Safe For Me To Use Since It's Something New To Me. I've been taking The PWO's for a year now I'm just wondering bout Alcar
Couple Qs:

1. What was your username?
2. Why does everyone seem to capitalize the first letter of every word in random sentences?
3. At 16, I can't really recommend any of these to you. The mildest would probably be option #1 since there are no nitrates or dendrobium constituents/PEA.

SquatOrTwat

SquatOrTwat

Banned
Awards
Couple Qs:

1. What was your username?
2. Why does everyone seem to capitalize the first letter of every word in random sentences?
3. At 16, I can't really recommend any of these to you. The mildest would probably be option #1 since there are no nitrates or dendrobium constituents/PEA.
1. I did some NSFW to get kicked out of that stupid site somewhat embarrassed to tell u my username
2. It's automatic when I'm on my iPhone, I'm on pc right now.
3.is ALcar safe for my brain lol ur not recommending anything Im going to take it anyway already bought it just wondering if there's side effects to it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
1. I did some NSFW to get kicked out of that stupid site somewhat embarrassed to tell u my username
2. It's automatic when I'm on my iPhone, I'm on pc right now.
3.is ALcar safe for my brain lol ur not recommending anything Im going to take it anyway already bought it just wondering if there's side effects to it.
Yes, it is safe for your brain (considering it is neuroprotective :D)

D3Baseball

Awards
C4+Hemavol+Alcar is by far the best choice here. Hope you have the wallet to afford C4, though.

SquatOrTwat

SquatOrTwat

Banned
Awards
Yea I hate C4 the ingredient list is short listed and the profile all together is cheap chit. But hey i got a good deal it.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is not what you should be focused on at 16

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
:D power cage!! Everyone is on this site

Just tryin to help out :D

It is good you are motivated. Just have to make sure to get the proper foundation first. Too many people try to find shortcuts. Youll have much more success if you do things right. I will say, Im glad you are trying to research stuff that you are taking.

SquatOrTwat

SquatOrTwat

Banned
Awards
Damn I hate how some people avoid helping me since the product always says 18 and over. My little brothers fuking child vitamins say 18 and older but seriously guys you aren't recommending me or telling me to fuking take it. I'm. Just asking if there's anything bad about Alcar for a teen. Simple yes or no noMsayin.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn I hate how some people avoid helping me since the product always says 18 and over. My little brothers fuking child vitamins say 18 and older but seriously guys you aren't recommending me or telling me to fuking take it. I'm. Just asking if there's anything bad about Alcar for a teen. Simple yes or no noMsayin.

Rule of thumb: the only products that work are the ones that are known to the state of California to cause cancer

SquatOrTwat

SquatOrTwat

Banned
Awards
My moms Hyundai is know to the state of California to cause cancer but it doesn't work :/