Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 90
Chest!
Great mind muscle connection today, but no extreme pumps like last few days.
I’ll put together a writeup tomorrow of my thoughts on this 3 bottle run

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pics:
Right today vs left first day
IMG_7466.jpg

IMG_7442.jpg

Review & thoughts:
I did for sure make gains. How noticeable? Very noticeable during workouts eyeing myself and post workout pumps . also the scale moved from my average weight about 2lbs. Not much. I tried to maintain my diet as consistent as possible to really gauge the supplement. This isn’t a miracle worker pill and you tell by my pictures that very small changes. Most changes i believe happened with my Back. It feels thicker. I got the bottles on special 35$ i think, so a little over a dollar a day which isn’t bad at all considering this enhances workouts a lot! And any preworkout u happen to have. Pumps and endurance and it did help me add some thickness to my overall body (with fat of course, where i feel assass1nate didn’t help as much as i was hoping). The assass1nate seems to have helped very little, but i guess it can’t fight a mini vacation diet haha! Over the last 2 weeks i seemed to have gotten a bit bloated and some fat added from just a 6 day vacation of eating whatever. What i like about it is that it controls appetite and i don’t crash after my carb lunches.
I hope this helps anybody looking to try it out or not try it. I’ve tried only xgels, and c&p legendary and this was far superior for me.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
yes, nice progress man!

i noticed exactly the same during/after my cycle with ep1logue - bigger traps (without really training them isolated; yes, its true. believe it or not ) but most of the gains were made on my back, of course the whole back but i think mainly my lats. definitely felt bigger on my back after my cycle, very noticeable! also got a compliment about the gains i made on my back just before the end of my cycle, so other people noticed it too.

i think its more than enough of an effect for a non-hormonal supplement!

looking forward to my massacr3 run after my LGD cycle =)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pics:
Right today vs left first day
View attachment 162639
View attachment 162640

Review & thoughts:
I did for sure make gains. How noticeable? Very noticeable during workouts eyeing myself and post workout pumps . also the scale moved from my average weight about 2lbs. Not much. I tried to maintain my diet as consistent as possible to really gauge the supplement. This isn’t a miracle worker pill and you tell by my pictures that very small changes. Most changes i believe happened with my Back. It feels thicker. I got the bottles on special 35$ i think, so a little over a dollar a day which isn’t bad at all considering this enhances workouts a lot! And any preworkout u happen to have. Pumps and endurance and it did help me add some thickness to my overall body (with fat of course, where i feel assass1nate didn’t help as much as i was hoping). The assass1nate seems to have helped very little, but i guess it can’t fight a mini vacation diet haha! Over the last 2 weeks i seemed to have gotten a bit bloated and some fat added from just a 6 day vacation of eating whatever. What i like about it is that it controls appetite and i don’t crash after my carb lunches.
I hope this helps anybody looking to try it out or not try it. I’ve tried only xgels, and c&p legendary and this was far superior for me.
no doubt...back definitely looks broader!!!

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Left is the first day, and the right is today?
Your upper back/trap area is bigger, however it does look like your midsection did get bigger, but hey who am I

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your upper back/trap area is bigger, however it does look like your midsection did get bigger, but hey who am I
I agree. I did gain fat around my love handles.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^^ This. Absolutely see some growth on your back and traps. That's some good progress, brother. But, you could have cleaned up the diet and focus a bit on your mid section to get your waist a bit smaller. Your back would have looked really big with it.

I am a fan of your log. Very structured. Good job!