John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you stop taking four zmk pills before bed for a while, and dosed ZMK during the day with the MVp's?

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
No. I never had a change in dreams with any dosing variation. I reverted back to the 4 pills pre bed this week. No changes
That is remarkable! Very few share the experience you have reported. I wonder what mechanism is at play here.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is remarkable! Very few share the experience you have reported. I wonder what mechanism is at play here.
It may just be my physiological response that i get no dream changes. In the past I have also tried Alpha Brain samples to see if I can get “vivid” dreams but i don’t.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12-15-2018

5/3/1 - Cycle 2

PWO Stack
-1/2 speed force + vasoblitz + ergonine

Intra
-Recovery Factor

deadlift
Note: All weight is in pounds (lbs). “/“ represents super-set. "*" is a drop set. “.” Followed by number is failure, pause for 15-20sec, additional reps

-deadlift: 235x3, 265x3, 300x10.2

Through the Day
-MVP/ZMK: 2:2 (Morning:Lunch)/ 4 (Before Bed)
-PES - Fish Oil

Comments
Deadlifting session felt great. I added some presses and shoulder workouts. Nothing else to report. I don’t feel any different now and no further enhancements besides the few i felt in very slight recovery and slight elevated mood when I first started. Everything has seemed to plateau or just remain steady.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have only 1 day left of pills so I'll do my final review now.

Final Review

Taste:
-Obviously no taste since these are capsules, but what I was looking out for was burp after taste that on occasions you get from some capsules and pill products. None of that occurred and had no issues ingesting these. The vegetarian capsules did not have a weird taste or smell. At least none that I noticed.

Mixability:
N/A

Performance/ Conclusion:
Pros
-vegetarian capsules
-ZMK at first for about 2 weeks really relaxed my full body and got me into an optimal relaxed state for sleep. After around 2 weeks that feeling went away but it still managed to relax me a bit for sleep i just didn't feel that initial relaxation that i use to feel.
-MVP/ZMK stack offered a slight increase in recovery and slight increase clarity and no groggy feeling when waking up. This helped me lower my caffeine intake a bit in the mornings, but it doesn't replace getting your hours rest.

Cons
- 8 pills per day. After the first couple of weeks I din't mind .. but as the days went on I got a bit annoyed taking so many pills.

some notes:
ZMK-
*Support Healthy Testosterone Levels - not sure. I didn't do any test

* Support Quality REM Sleep* - not sure as I have no way of measuring. I did notice a bit clearer mind in the mornings that led me to lower caffeine a bit.

* Maximize Recovery Efforts* - slight increase in recover, but when you go hard on those grueling workouts it feels like nothing is helping.

* Support Cardiovascular Health - not sure as I didn't measure this

MVP-
-another logger mentioned reduce bloating? but i didn't see any benefits or anything related to this.

In conclusion, this stack is a good option to add if you are in the market for vitamins/minerals, but you will have to pay a bit higher price compared to others. For me are the few positives i experienced worth the extra price?. I would have to be honest and say no, but if you have the extra funds and are looking for a good vitamin and mineral this is an option.

Thanks again

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
It may just be my physiological response that i get no dream changes. In the past I have also tried Alpha Brain samples to see if I can get “vivid” dreams but i don’t.
Thank you for the final review! You certainly held up your end and provided a thorough review. I hope you have a happy holidays!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For someone on an extremely tight or tight budget this may not be worth it because they simply dont have the budget to put in the best quality ingredients into their body. For someone has has the budget and wants the best ingredients, then MVP-365 and ZMk is for them. Taking eight powdered vitamins and minerals ensures your getting in your vitamins and minerals verses a small caplet. Im I say a caplet or two a day doesn't work? No. Im simply saying products like this powdered multi-vitamin and mineral products make sure you get in your full spectrum of vitamins and minerals of superior quality.

Glad to hear this helped with lower caffeine intake in the mornings Those many months and years of using MVP-365 and ZMk add up to your bodies health. Is it a big deal in the grand scheme of things? It helps, and ill take every bit of help I can get, especially over time. Thank you for your log and review.