Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gym Session Breakdown:
PWO Stack
-Bloodhshot: 1/2 correct scoop (~4 grams)
(Intra - Off the Chain Aminos 1.5 scoops)

Lower Hypertrophy

1 scoop Muscle tech platinum creatine mono
Comments/Thoughts
Today's cocktail I was going for more caffeine and less DMAA. Damn I was really impressed by 4 grams of bloodshot. That little 100g and 60 total dmaa packed a punch! I was working out with leg presses no problem, but i added some additional energy with the off the chains just to keep going ;) hard. I would definitely recommend 4 grams of bloodshot for like a quick at home work out or a cardio session or perhaps before a pickup game! A+

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No gym today but i took 4 grams as coffee replacement. I'll take some bloodshot next week. This weekend i'll be in a mini weekend vacation

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Great updates, really like this pre workout just wish it was at retailers such as nutriverse

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gym Session Breakdown:
PWO Stack
-Bloodhshot: 1/2 correct scoop (~4 grams)
-cannibal ferox: 1/2 scoop
(Intra - Off the Chain Aminos 1 scoop)

Lower Power
Cardio: stair master 10min
Comments/Thoughts
Damn. I felt like a machine today. No emotions, no euphoria. Zoned in and killed my workout

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great log!j Love how detailed you are and going above and beyond.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gym Session Breakdown:
PWO Stack
-Bloodhshot: 1 correct scoop (~8 grams)
(Intra - Stance BCAAs 1 scoop)

Lower Hypertrophy

Comments/Thoughts
Another great session.
To me Bloodshot is the Mew of preworkouts.
https://fthmb.tqn.com/osA5KWjQUKQYlxQ1NgbCpP5vWuo=/768x0/filters:no_upscale()/about/151Mew_OS_anime_5-56d511863df78cfb37da2137.png

Little at 200mg of caffeine with a lot of bang... and now discontinued so rare as f*ck.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did not take Bloodshot today, but I am logging because I wanted to do a comparison.

Today's workout was a Push Hypertrophy and I took 3 scoops Off the Chain Aminos: 300mg caffeine, and 60mg DMAA. This gave great energy and good focus. Nowhere near bloodshot.. and same issue as I have with every damn DMAA product I take. I crash about 1.5 hrs after my workout... This is why I love bloodshot. 200mg caffeine and the 1,3 & 1,4 dmaa combo with no crash!

Anyway, thought I should mention this.

Until next time.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final Review
IMG_4569.JPG

The Good:
Everything about this product is amazing. I personally really liked the blackberry lemonade, but did not get to taste rocket pop. I know some people did not like the taste, but the effectiveness so heavily outweighed the taste factor that it was ignored or not focused on. No euphoria with this product, just machine like focus and clean sustained energy. No crashes. This is the first and only dmaa product that did not give me crash. The pump was great and mainly because of the mind muscle focus. Even though there was a hiccup on serving size and we were double scooping, the actual serving size worked just as great! Definitely a product that is not worth double scooping because the effects seem to saturate. Thanks vein nutrition for this opportunity and I hope I fulfilled my part of the deal!

The Bad:
Discontinued and I should have begged for a second tub ;)

Now... time to blast some Pantera and hit the gym. Peace!