Mountainman's Operation: Hitler Smash

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I thought I was having issues with my hips last night, lets just say during some sexy time with the lady, and that it was an isolated problem, just my hips, but I hit the gym today and was everything that hurt. My lower back, my knees, my hips, even my toe knuckles hurt. Wondering if I'm having some kind of inflammation issue coming up. Squatting was an issue, could only do 225 comfortably, but even that was an issue. I got 5 OK sets in but had to finish with 135 for 15 reps. I could do leg extensions with little issue, but when I went to leg press or light front squats it was painful again. Curious what tomorrow will bring for chest and shoulders.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe you need a little rest. Could also be the onset of a sickness coming.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe you need a little rest. Could also be the onset of a sickness coming.
That's what I'm afraid of. My last workout was on Thursday, and I didn't do anything super taxing with my kids this weekend so it's probably the crap that's been gong around.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest and Delts

Resolutioners are staring to peter out. Thank goodness, I was really starting to have issues with my workouts getting interrupted by people jumping in on the equipment I was using.

Flat DB Press / Lateral Raises, 1 min. rest
75s x 8 / 10s x 15
75s x 9 / 10s x 15
75s x 10 / 15s x 10
75s x 9 / 20s x 9
75s x 8 / 25s x 8

Low Cable Flys, Underhand Grip / BB Upright Rows, Wide Grip, 45 sec. rest
25s x 12 / 135 x 12
25s x 12 / 135 x 12
25s x 12 / 135 x 12

Flat BP, Close Grip to Wide Grip / 45 Degree DB Laterals, Thumbs Down, 4 sec. top hold, 45 sec. rest
135 x CG 7, WG 7 / 10s x 12
155 x CG 6, WG 6 / 10s x 12
155 x CG 6, WG 5 / 10s x 12
135 x CG 7, WG 7 / 10s x 12

Machine Flys / OHP, Bar to Chest, 4 sec. negatives, Feet to Bar Hanging Leg Raises, 1 min. rest
130 x 12 / 95 x 10
130 x 12 / 95 x 9
95 x 8

The peck deck got hijacked so it clearly became time to move on to something else.

Slight Incline DB Press, 4 sec. Negatives, Plate Front Raises, Side Bridges, 30 sec. rest
55s x 10 / 25 x 10 / 8, 8

HIIT: Burpees w/ Explosive Push Ups, 30 sec. rest

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hams and Calves

Seated Machine Curls / Seated Smith Raises, 45 sec. rest
110 x 12 / 135 x 25
110 x 12 / 185 x 22
110 x 12 / 225 x 20
110 x 12 / 275 x 18
110 x 12 / 275 x 15

DB SLDL / Smith Standing Raises, 45 sec. rest
75s x 10 / 185 x 15
75s x 10 / 185 x 15
75s x 10 / 185 x 15

Leg Press, High Foot Placement, Leg Press Calf Raises to Standing Raises, 1 min. rest
388 x 20 / 388 x 10, BW x 10
478 x 15 / 478 x 7, BW x 10

Weighted Hypers / Standing DB Calf Raises, 30 sec. rest
25 x 8 / 55 x 20
25 x 8 / 55 x 20
25 x 8 / 55 x 20

Knees and lower back were starting to ache so I had to cut my workout short. Is it possible I'm getting back pumps from the MaxaDerm already?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if anyone is following along, but I'm finally back after a very rough month and a half. I was able to continue training, but I have a renewed fire and motivation to get bigger and stronger. From here on out it's all about becoming the beast!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back man. Still following and missed you in here (no homo).

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back man. Still following and missed you in here (no homo).
LOL! Thanks D, glad to be back, missed you and everyone here as well.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back Mountain.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad your back man! Hope things keep heading in the right direction for ya

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys! Things are definitely moving in the right direction and getting better.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time to resurrect this old @ss thread.

Back to being able to update (assuming anyone is still following). I'm still working on getting stronger (finally hit 4 wheels on squat, wasn't pretty, but hit just about competition depth). I'm now officially back into personal training again. My current client is prepping for her first bikini show and she's making great progress. But part of the deal was that I enter as well in Men's Physique, and we're going to see who places better. I'm hoping to win Master's since the competition last year look beatable.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From a couple of nights ago. Have some work to do before the comp.
1454116257448.jpg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still here. Looking thick man.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well dang! He LIVES!!!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still here. Looking thick man.
Thanks Jr. Still need to add about 10 lbs. Comp is in April, so I'm running Epi/Tren cycle to get a head start. Apparently the winner from last year ran a full pinned cycle. Not crossing that bridge yet.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah dawg. Looking solid and I see a nice physique coming through. No doubt you will be ready in April

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah dawg. Looking solid and I see a nice physique coming through. No doubt you will be ready in April
Thanks J. Time to kick my @ss everyday and start eating boring shyt.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed to see some bestiality(the good kind). Lookin good bro.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just checked your stats. Are they current? We're pretty close. Same age. I'm 6'2". 215. I'm fixin to start a cycle in a day or two as well.
Weighed in at 203 on Saturday and my friend at a PT gym tested my body fat, 13% right now.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What you gonna run?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! That sounds tasty.
I'm looking forward to it. Originally I wanted to do epi/Tren but being on night shift at the moment, I'm hoping this will be milder on sides. How bout you? Have you ran that combo before?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iam late as fųck but subbed !
Not late as fųck bud, just dusting off this thread after a long time off from being really active. My goal is the same though: be able to destroy that little POS quickly and brutally.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking forward to it. Originally I wanted to do epi/Tren but being on night shift at the moment, I'm hoping this will be milder on sides. How bout you? Have you ran that combo before?
I did Tren solo a long time ago, before a knew as much as I do now. First time ever on Epi though. Looking forward to see how well I can recomp on this stack before I start hardcore cutting. I have 4AD on the way too.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Not late as fųck bud, just dusting off this thread after a long time off from being really active. My goal is the same though: be able to destroy that little POS quickly and brutally.
Bro , theres a better way . Tactical revenge. Do it from a distance and leave no traces .

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No doubt, I just want to intimidate the shyt out of him every time I see him. I've made my ex wife jealous as hell though with the hot @ss chicks I've been dating.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're looking awesome!

Self improvement is the best revenge! :)

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're back! Looking great MM!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I don't remember where I saw it on here, but someone had mentioned on another thread putting a sip of protein in Greek yogurt. Well I just put chocolate protein in raspberry Greek yogurt and holy awesomeness Batman! That was an outstanding protein packed treat. Highly recommend it.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When are the resolutioners going to start dying off? A ZOO today! Wanted to start out my leg day with squats but every possible piece of equipment I could use to squat was being used for benching or curling. After a physically demanding day at work wasn't sure if get a decent workout in but actually managed to severely kick my @ss. And I was going to start the boring food diet tonight but it's taco night at my friends bar so it'll have to wait one more day.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's why you go in before anyone is awake.

I wonder how flavored BCAA's would taste in GY.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately I can't get to the gym early anymore with my current job. I start at 6:30. It is fun making people raise there eyebrows when I squat more than anyone else in the gym though. :)

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time to add taurine already. Just got back pumps from carrying a couple things up 2 flights of stairs at work. Yikes.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had practice Thursday night so took off from the gym to see how my vertical was doing. Unfortunately my legs still weren't fully recovered from my last leg day so I didn't really do anything impressive. Have my kids this weekend and we're busy as hell so I won't have time for the gym. Unless I want to punish myself and go after the Superbowl.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So started my precontest diet. This sucks...

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weighed myself for the first time in a few weeks. Sitting at 208, still around 13%. Epi/tren cycle is in full swing. Back pumps are insane. At 5 grams of taurine a day right now. Holy f@ck I'm getting strong though. Squatted 315 for 6 full ATG reps. New PR.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job on the PR. Repping 315 puts you ahead of most in the gym. At least in my gym.