Mountainman Dances the Jig w/ Celtic M1T (Sponsered)

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job bro. That was a fantastic log & I enjoined reading every bit of it. You look great and congrats on the PR's. I'm for sure looking forward to your next log which I'm sure won't be to far away ..lol
And.............. Yes , you should have slapped that douche bag gymer!!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job bro. That was a fantastic log & I enjoined reading every bit of it. You look great and congrats on the PR's. I'm for sure looking forward to your next log which I'm sure won't be to far away ..lol
And.............. Yes , you should have slapped that douche bag gymer!!
Thanks bones! If Menace Nutrition gets on the ball I'll be starting they're E-Ripper as soon as it shows.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review

M1T-Oxime is outstanding! The nutrient partitioning is awesome, I ate EVERYTHING and only gained LBM. I was between 3,500 and 4,000 calories a day with a minimum of 200 grams of protein and put on 7 solid pounds. I ran it for just over 4 weeks which is when I really started to see the real effects, so in my opinion this would be great on a 6 week cycle. I think I started kind of light on the dosing at 20 mgs., but I didn't want to start too high given regular M1T's reputation. I ended up at 45 mgs. per day, but I think 40 mgs. for 6 weeks would be the sweet spot. Strength was slow at first but by the beginning of week 3 it was really kicking in. PRs on weight and reps all over. One of the real pros for me on this was NO SIDES. I didn't have a single negative side to speak of. Paired with typical cycle support everything went off without a hitch. Celtic Labs have themselves a winner here. For a straight bulk or a recomp this would be a great choice.
Your feedback lines up a lot with Wes'. Again, thanks for the log brother!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established