• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep I knew it I love cyclo it's a different kind of kick

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Yeah....libido is UP. I might as well make a jerk off station. I am literally thinking of taking another long walk now ( SAVANNAH, GA Hot as balls) just to look at a** in the park. My poor GF....shes gonna hate me soon! Having a protein brownie and took the other cap of stano. Put a half dose on the TD 1-AD on my feet. If this stuff keeps me wanting to workout and able to recover....wow.

On another note.....sleep. This may have just been last night....but I have to be careful typically when I take certain substances because it causes an excitability in me. I had no issues going to sleep at 11 PM last night. I slept hard til 3 AM then was wide awake, body felt recovered and ready for more.....I'll let you know if anything else happens with recovery/ sleep...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Yep I knew it I love cyclo it's a different kind of kick
Most of my experience was limited to oral "Poppers" by Pinnicle. I went through ten bottle of the stuff back in the day....That was the cyclodextrin products I had used...Good stuff.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most of my experience was limited to oral "Poppers" by Pinnicle. I went through ten bottle of the stuff back in the day....That was the cyclodextrin products I had used...Good stuff.
I remember pinnacle

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
already kicking...I love it! can't wait to hear how things progress...some of my interest is in a couple weeks when the 1-andro sides start to kick in.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
btw: you gonna post any pics?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
motiv8er

Are you doing more of a Cut on this cycle or try to do a recomp..?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
motiv8er

Are you doing more of a Cut on this cycle or try to do a recomp..?
Its a recomp with elements of performance. I abused myself working in a bar for a few years....I had to pay the piper last year. Just did the military system of tearing me down to little, then building back up.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Also, I am cast in an Adam Sandler movie tomorrow, Im in a scene with Sean Austin from Goonies etc....I am playing a loud football jock type....pretty easy. I sent them a photo of my fantasy football trophy....guess that sealed the deal. I went back to the gym for my second or third workout today (My day started with a fasted long walk). Ive been eating salad, steak and fruit all day. I feel awesome. Im quickly becoming a fan of the ALPHA series....buy there stuff lol!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
roguefatty.png

This was me a little over a year ago....253 lbs of fat, drunk, and stupid....

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet bro... i can't wait to try it. I've got 4 bottles of Alpha Stano on order and Im just waiting n the Stano TD
to get restocked too. I might give the 1-andro td a go as well. Im doing a cut/recomp myself. I will be stacking
the alpha stand w/ ostarine, because the last time i ran osta, i lost my libido around week 3. And alpha stand
should do the trick. Plus it will help get me lean, hard and shredded too..!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hey Guys! Here is my write up of todays workout(s). I did a three mile fasted walk first thing in the AM. Had about 30 grams of mixed proteins and 10 grams of aminos during walk. I then cooked some leanish sausage and eggs. I had probably two servings of cherries as they were so good. Man. I dosed one stano cap with the first protein shake in the AM. I had the second cap with the eggs and sausage. I keep telling you when I dose it with food, because that has made this product immediately told me MUST TAKE WITH FOOD. My first full dose I underestimated how strong this product was. It coupled with Alphamine pretty much crippled me. I was a little nervous yesterday how it would hit.....

HOLY CRAP. Guys this stuff is great, no JOKE. I feel like a guy on his first cycle. I have no idea what the cyclostano will do for my body in the long run, but it is intense and pleasant. I am aggressive and I seemed stronger today...I hate to sound hyped like placebo....My lift numbers are OK. Ive been much stronger. I cut all last year, and just started working on strength this year. The weights felt lighter today....

(Listing the max I did today)
Bent over DB rows Max today 105 for 8 (Last week I did 100 for 6!)

Flat bench DB 100 for 8 ( Last week was 100 for 6) Weakkkkkk, I know.

Lat Pulldown 200lbs for 10 ( Last week same)

I still had extra juice in the tank, I threw some arms and shoulders and abs in there and finished feeling great. Not sick or winded. I could easily be falling in love with Cyclostano. Seems to be real cool stuff fellas. Other than I like how the Trasndermal 1-AD doses, and dries nothing too much to report there. I may need to apply more....but after blowing my endocrine systems doors off earlier this week, going at it slowly. Weight is about the same. I will get a skinfold BF test soon and disclose. Really liking getting this stuff dialed in....
Damn! your a freaking MACHINE bro, sounds awesome, drooling over some TD stano and 1-ad now!!! great update!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the transformation so far bro..!!!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Jelly of this log. Would love to try some of this Stano

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey bud, how'd the weekend go?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys!

I feel that I keep posting how great my workouts have been lately....they've been f*cking smashing. I've been unstoppable. Saturday I felt recovered from all of the activities of the week, and went at it fairy hard again. I think my 5th or 6th time this last week lifting. Top that with doing trails and fasted walks last week, I'm without a doubt having some of the best workouts I've had in a while. I'm glad there are supps out there that still work!

Today was no different. Im hitting great numbers for me. Not PRs, but best numbers In a few years. Im not certain Im feeling much from the 1-ad. I am applying a good 2ml a day....I may take that up next week.

(listing maxes)
Bent over DB rows: 100lb x 10 for 2 sets!

Flat Bench DB: 100lb x2 sets!

Seated military press DB: 85lbs for 6.

None of these are numbers to write home about, but MASSIVE increases from my weak-----dieted down----now strength gaining process. I am so grateful for a FAST acting product, that is well dosed that's affordable. Not to mention much less toxic that the winstrol I was going to be using in its place. The Cyclostano alone is a the best sup Ive used this year, and its legal. Happy customer.

Theres a fat burning class with a hot instructor.....if I have it in my gas tank may try to get my BP up and sweat and watch her......well see. Its happening a few times a week now I am waking up, and feeling rested at 3 or 4 AM. I am glad that my sleep is feeling restorative if its being cut short.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Guys!

I feel that I keep posting how great my workouts have been lately....they've been f*cking smashing. I've been unstoppable. Saturday I felt recovered from all of the activities of the week, and went at it fairy hard again. I think my 5th or 6th time this last week lifting. Top that with doing trails and fasted walks last week, I'm without a doubt having some of the best workouts I've had in a while. I'm glad there are supps out there that still work!

Today was no different. Im hitting great numbers for me. Not PRs, but best numbers In a few years. Im not certain Im feeling much from the 1-ad. I am applying a good 2ml a day....I may take that up next week.

(listing maxes)
Bent over DB rows: 100lb x 10 for 2 sets!

Flat Bench DB: 100lb x2 sets!

Seated military press DB: 85lbs for 6.

None of these are numbers to write home about, but MASSIVE increases from my weak-----dieted down----now strength gaining process. I am so grateful for a FAST acting product, that is well dosed that's affordable. Not to mention much less toxic that the winstrol I was going to be using in its place. The Cyclostano alone is a the best sup Ive used this year, and its legal. Happy customer.

Theres a fat burning class with a hot instructor.....if I have it in my gas tank may try to get my BP up and sweat and watch her......well see. Its happening a few times a week now I am waking up, and feeling rested at 3 or 4 AM. I am glad that my sleep is feeling restorative if its being cut short.
one of the few people I've noticed that list db weights for rows and presses...I do mostly db work in the gym too. For some reason db presses don't hurt my shoulder, but bb kills me.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
one of the few people I've noticed that list db weights for rows and presses...I do mostly db work in the gym too. For some reason db presses don't hurt my shoulder, but bb kills me.
You're wickedly right. I can get muy strong muy quick using a bb. But it ends up my right side does 60 percent of the work and my left 40. Totally helps keep my shoulders safer. I've started a new movie project, which will slow down some of my posting, but will be getting in lifts all around shooting.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats on the new movie project!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bud! Made it to the gym before work. I'll write it up tonight. I killed it!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just checking in to see how you're doing

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys! Sorry for the delay. I have all kinds of good stuff to report. I've been working pre-production and now production for a tv pilot and have been working some long hours. Great for lots of walking...LOTS. I made it to the gym four times last week. I did a ton of miles, both in training and in work. I was on workout 4 of the weekend(Gym twice) and I sprained my knee doing jump rope. I had worked out earlier in the morning and was at the gym four hours later after a nap. Bad decision on my behalf. I really should have warmed up better. Luckily the next day was a 25,000 step day on set, carrying things the whole time. Lots of stress on my knee. I am keeping the medic real busy for swelling and icey hot. God bless that stuff.

I am holding off on training for another day or two. I feel like I was pushing too hard and I really need my knee to at least not get worse, so I can finish the pilot. Today was another near 25,000 step day on concrete the whole day. Knee is a little tender now. My thought process on holding off on the training is to allow my body to focus all tis energy on healing the injury, and not splitting that ability with freshly damaged muscle. The hardest part about not working out right now, is how easy it is for me to go. I feel so ready....I think some of that mentality got the best of me....I look great. The fat burning abilities of this product are high. Im still not sure what I am getting from the 1-AD. I think that may be because the cyclostano is such an immediate effect. I will try and get the 1-AD up to 225 MGS which is 3 ml daily.

For having a limp, I feel great. I could actually keep working now if I needed to. I am very happy so far....

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh Man, sorry to hear about the knee!

as soon as something like that happens, I immediately up the fish oil intake and add achilles (or another joint supp with Cissus).

hope you're ok bud!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey bud, just checking in.

how's the filming, and how's the knee?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for checking in. A lot of things to report. I have gone through the first bottle of 1-AD. I think there is some synergy going on between the two products. I think the Cyclostano and the 1-AD pair well for a hardening and size stack. The knee is OK at best. I took last week off from the gym besides a few push-ups here and there....I was doing those to mostly test the knee. I did 12 minutes of bicycle on level one for 12 minutes today. It took a little time to get the revolutions going. I then did a lot of volume on machines to get a pump and sweat going. I can tell there is some healing going on...but slowly. I was waiting on a large check that finally came so I could get some joint maintenance stuff, cissus and Ostarine. I look forward to using those a lot with this stack. I might recommend for those with a predisposition to joint issues to have at least a maintenance dose going. I was taking fish oils and they seemed to be doing the job.....Hoping I can avoid surgery and get back at it soon. Im shooting nights Tues Wed Thur this week, so we'll see what that does to my ability to recover. In other news. I loved how I felt in the gym today after a brief hiatus. I didn't push too hard and I still felt great, strong. Cyclostano is worth its weight in gold.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Subbing this!
I am currently doing an LGD / AlphaGainz Stano run right now. 8mg LGD and 450mg Stano.
How are you dosing the Stano? I have been trying to do one cap every 4 hours.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Ive been dosing according to when I need to be most awake. I get a true small blast of energy from it. Busy AM 2,1 PM. Busy PM 2, with just 1 in the AM. Goes great with a small amount of caffeine for me. With food is recommended. Please let me know what you think. I think your plan sounds great!

clown007

clown007

Awards
Ive been dosing according to when I need to be most awake. I get a true small blast of energy from it. Busy AM 2,1 PM. Busy PM 2, with just 1 in the AM. Goes great with a small amount of caffeine for me. With food is recommended. Please let me know what you think. I think your plan sounds great!
I have read that with the half life being around 4-5 hours, that split dosing is the way to go. This is what I am trying right now- can't say I get a huge uptick in energy or anything. We'll see :)
Subbed for your results!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
clown007 & motiv8er how's the libido and aggression?

clown007

clown007

Awards
clown007 & motiv8er how's the libido and aggression?
personally I haven't noticed a huge change in either...yet. Hopefully those will increase soon.

Hansistyle

Hansistyle

Awards
sorry to hijack, but what kind of gainz one shoul expect? is beeter use it in bulk or cut?

Thank you,planning to do it in bulk btw

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Libido and aggression are sky high...I think the product may be more obvious in a cut, but I think it makes androgen related compounds work better....Synergy or something like that.....I like the compound a lot. It keeps motivation high.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry if I missed it, how are you dosing the 1-AD transdermal?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I missed it, how are you dosing the 1-AD transdermal?
Hey BG. The 1-ad is td. I wish it was dosed a bit higher, but still feels pretty potent mixed with the cyclostano. I've had a couple of days off to heal. I feel better. I've ordered some gharine to help with the joint stuff. I may drop the cissus if I don't feel it's necessary. I'm still dropping fat. This may be the best fat burner I've ever used. My diet is super clean so that is really helping. I've had one sandwich and 7 salads this week....helps. I weighed in at around 210 lbs. I will post some more photos soon. Very happy with this stack overall.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Major Update! I have acquired two bottles of Gharine to help with any joint issues. I will start with 10 mgs with my last meal at night and see how I respond. I really think the combo of Cyclstano and Gharine may be the best fat burning combo Ive ever used if the product does what I believe it does. I should sleep deeper and have lot of IGF and GH to help with any injuries, I made sure to get two bottles!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice, I'll have to do some reading on gharine...I'm not familiar with it.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how things going?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
how things going?
Hey guys. A little update. I've been using the grehlin for about a week. Too soon for me to notice anything major, but my sleep has been amazing. Which I will take.

I was fortunate enough to get my hands on the 1-ad transdermal at 100 mgs per ml....it's a whole different feeling product at 100 mgs per ml. The liquid is much thicker and hardly runs. Mostly sits there once you squeeze the applicator. I will post some photos later today. I had a men's retreat this last weekend at a fish camp, fantasy football draft etc....it's ate anything not nailed down. Love handles are slowly leaning out...

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the 1 ad, is that from AlphaGainz...?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
the 1 ad, is that from AlphaGainz...?
Yes, it is. It is a WHOLE other feeling beast from the 75mg dose. Ive been applying 2x a day 150 mgs without much benefit. Within days of using the 100/mg I am noticing more lethargy. I got no lethargy from the Grehlin other than feeling great while sleeping...glad to be adding this in a few days later...The 100mgs feels like a solid droplet too....it doesnt run much...like its heavy and it sits there....I am about to hit up the gym for the third day in a row...will check in post.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is. It is a WHOLE other feeling beast from the 75mg dose. Ive been applying 2x a day 150 mgs without much benefit. Within days of using the 100/mg I am noticing more lethargy. I got no lethargy from the Grehlin other than feeling great while sleeping...glad to be adding this in a few days later...The 100mgs feels like a solid droplet too....it doesnt run much...like its heavy and it sits there....I am about to hit up the gym for the third day in a row...will check in post.
Hey guys. I weighed in at 210 lbs. I worked with a trainer on lower extremity mobility. Then I did 200 squats with weight ranges from bar to 135lbs. I know this may not sound like much, but it's a huge leap forward.

After about 45 minutes with the trainer, I did 200 push ups, 100 ab rockers (super hard) I finished with 100 pull ups. I feel great. Here's two updated photos. I am in love with the cyclostano and am really liking what I see in the 100 mg per ml 1-ad.

ForumRunner_20150902_112910.png

ForumRunner_20150902_112929.png

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice! yeah, that 33% jump is a big one.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey bud, how you doing?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
any updates bud?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys! A mini Update before I do a final review. I have been picked up by Warner Brothers and am now living on location! Great news....Tough on training and updates! Great for my wallet. The third bottle of the td was a GREAT improvement. Much thicker and effective formula...Ill make sure to check in tonight with final thoughts. I WILL be buying ALPHA products AGAIN!!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Alright alright! I have had a number of good months of recovery and strength. My physique is coming into some of the best shape I have been in a while. I am leaner and harder from the combination of the cyclostano and the 1-AD TD. Ill get some photos up....Ive been working indoors so I'm sure I'm a bit pastier than I was. The side effect vs effectiveness ratio feels very good. I hate how my body feels on a strong methyl....waiting for the unknown. I enjoyed the "rush" type well-being feeling from the cyclostano, but particularly for the higher dosed 1-AD I was fortunate to try, it helped counter what felt like felt like lethargy, possibly from the increased effects of the 1-AD. Either way the cyclostano was the bees knees. I never had any major prostate pains like M1T and occasionally superdrol have done. I'm older now and prefer way less hazardous options. I'd give the cyclostano FOUR FULL STARS ****. I'd give the higher dosed 1-AD THREE FULL STARS***. This is a great stack for someone who wants to have some advanced body recomping, without using a methyl.