Most productive pre-workout

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What are in your opinion most productive pres out there? I don't need that illicit euphoria and mood elevation, I'm more interested in motivation and focus

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love the focus pre workouts so i have a few to recommend.
  • SNS Foxus XT (available with and without caffeine)
  • PES Prolific
  • Cutler Nutrition Prevail
  • Ghost Gamer

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I love the focus pre workouts so i have a few to recommend.
  • SNS Foxus XT (available with and without caffeine)
  • PES Prolific
  • Cutler Nutrition Prevail
  • Ghost Gamer
Thank you, I will look through it

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2nd PES Prolific.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
These things can tend to be highly individualistic based on how you react, but I'd look for something with an adequate backbone of Tyrosine + Choline (Alpha GPC or Citicoline imho) and then typically I find ALCAR pairs with these two nicely (for a bunch of sciencey and real world application reasons).

Personally if I really need a focus oriented kick Focus XT + pump and ergogenic agents of choice is pretty hard to beat.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Iconic Formulations All Out is designed for focus as well as to kick the body into action. The addition of the ability to maintain hydration gives that extra benefit most other PWO don’t have.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are in your opinion most productive pres out there? I don't need that illicit euphoria and mood elevation, I'm more interested in motivation and focus
For focus and motivation, I would definitely say Focus XT.

Focus XT is the perfect pre-workout for people that need to get their mind off the stresses and distractions of day to day life and get focused and their minds on the gym and their workouts.

I love Focus XT and have used it for a long time. Sometimes earlier in the day during the workday and sometimes as a pre-workout, and sometimes for both. But this year especially, I've been super stressed and overwhelmed and just generally haven't felt like working out and when I do, I find myself thinking more about other stuff I'm stressed about instead of actually working out, so Focus XT has been my definite go to pre-workout of choice this year.

Focus XT helps me with motivation also, but sometimes I'll take an Eria Jarensis capsule with it as that seems to help give me that motivated get off my butt and workout type of motivation as well.

Focus XT overall can be used by lots of different types of people in lots of different types of situations - pre-workout, on the job, studying, gaming, and a lot more.

Here's some links so you can see more info on Focus XT and Eria Jarensis capsules both:

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Muscle Force Defiant Unleashed gives good energy, motivation and focus. I use 3/4 scoop of it.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've been enjoying Brain Blitz by Phase1 Nutrition. Clean energy- nothing crazy - and very good focus. It's almost funny how fast time seems to fly in the gym.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm a fan of Seismic Surge due to the profile and energy it provides on a full serving. Definitely a high stim pre that gives me the focus needed. Can't go wrong with PES Prolific either though.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
All I hear on these forums lately is “theanine makes me tired and it doesn’t belong in a pre” and then we got all these votes for prolific……..

Like I’ve said all along, the sedative/calming effects of theanine are over-exaggerated imo.

Another vote for prolific and or seismic surge on my end

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All I hear on these forums lately is “theanine makes me tired and it doesn’t belong in a pre” and then we got all these votes for prolific……..

Like I’ve said all along, the sedative/calming effects of theanine are over-exaggerated imo.

Speaking of which, I put my money where my mouth is and grabbed a tub of All Out Sweat and I was not disappointed.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

My guess is at least some of that sentiment has been stoked by YouTube influencers, particularly TJ of FDN, railing against it in their reviews. The Brain Blitz I'm taking has what many will consider a whopping dose of 350mg of l-theanine. I have yet to doze off mid-set, or even have the feeling, "damn, I could've pushed that last rep if it wasn't for the l-theanine". I agree with you that the sedative effects are over-exaggerated, but I can see why it appears counter-intuitive to include it on a panel for people looking for the balls-out stim junkie experience.