Most effective time to take SD

fkngchucknorris

Awards
Okay, I've been reading these boards a lot now, and I still haven't found this answer. I have all the supplies I need for my on cycle and PCT right now and I'm wondering should I take SD in the morning before workout or after? Or when I start to take 20mg should I split it up? Helps appreciated thanks.

DR X

Awards
If your just doing 10mg I prefer to take before bed. When you increase dosage then spilt up evenly during the day. Before or after workout isn't going to matter.

fkngchucknorris

Awards
Thank you VERY much. I may start a log because tonight is gonna be my first day.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In the eyes of a ranger,
The unsuspecting stranger,
Had better know the truth of wrong from right,

'Cause the eyes of a ranger are upon you,
Any wrong you do, he's gonna see,

When you're in Texas, look behind you,

'Cause that's where the rangers gonna be.
Sorry for the OT! Good luck with the cycle. ;)

dess

Awards
when would u take the other supplement such as milk thistle and nac and rry. should i take the milk thistle with my sd. i plan on taking 700 mg should i split that up twice a day??? and should i split my NAC 100 mg dose up too?? and should i take teh milk thistle and nac at the same time?

DR X

Awards
Theres no real problem with taking them together but as a habit I tend to spread my stuff out throughout the day. If you can do that I would say it's they way to go.

fkngchucknorris

Awards
Should I make a new thread about my SD log or just post it in here. Today was my first day with it.