More Bodybuilders are needed in commercials

Nuteboy

Awards
Have any of you seen the "Bank One" commercial? It's a commercial where Bank One is advertising their "Maximum" strength checking account. Bank One uses normal looking people that discusses the advantages of opening a checking account with them. The commercial says something about "powerful banking soultions begin with Maximum Strength."

The interesting part is at the end of the commercial. The person does a double bicep shot which demonstrates the strength of the bank. My question is why Bank One has not used any bodybuilders for these commercials? This would be PERFECT because the double bicep pose being done by a bodybuilder. What better way to demonstrate strength?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
good question :think:

I guess they...forgot? :confused: :D

ass2grass

Awards
probably because todays bodybuilders are freaks and they don't want to scare away potential customers

Nuteboy

Awards
Well if you use someone like Mark Dugdale or a up and coming NPC like when Richard Jones won the USA that would be perfect. I'm not saying to get someone like Dorian, Ronnie, Cutler but using a guy who's around 5'7" and 212lbs is a good idea.

What do you guys think?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
probably because todays bodybuilders are freaks and they don't want to scare away potential customers
Or because they do not want to asociate themselves with a subculture that is riddled with drug use.:nono: (not that that's a bad thing.) Did anyone see the comercial for XM Radio with Dave Pulumbo in it? I thought it was the coolest thing til I heard he got busted for distributing GH. :rolleyes:

It doesn't do any good for public perception of bodybuilders. :trout:

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Or because they do not want to asociate themselves with a subculture that is riddled with drug use.:nono: (not that that's a bad thing.) Did anyone see the comercial for XM Radio with Dave Pulumbo in it? I thought it was the coolest thing til I heard he got busted for distributing GH. :rolleyes:

It doesn't do any good for public perception of bodybuilders. :trout:
It was fake GH :icon_lol:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't matter what it was. He's screwed. Too bad, from evreything I've read about him he's a real nice guy.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
bodybuilders don't need money. thats funny. what do you mean?