Montego's quest for HW Status

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'm in Montana! With your work ethic and dedication this is going to be epic.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Minute rest seems about perfect to put the HIIT smack down w/ that lil sled.

Bet you needed those zzzz's w/ the trenasaurus hunting you most nights.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol for sure. Finished the Tren yesterday actually. Will post up my review tomorrow. I'm happy with it for sure :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last nights training

HS chest press
3x10-8
Reduce weight add bands
3x8-6

Incline db press ss incline fly
4x12-8
4x15-12

Inner chest press ss side lateral
4x12-8
4x12-10

Rotary shoulder press ss bent over lateral machine
4x10-8
4x15-10

Shrugs (drop set each time)
4x failure x failure

Cage press
3x10-8

Seated cable fly
4x failure

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So my observations and what not so far.

The biggest things I've noticed are pumps that make me wanna cry, steady upswing in strength and rather rapid weight gain.

All lifts have increased and my endurance is down. I attribute this to the amount of weight I have piled on. Waist had gotten bigger but the rest of me is still in good shape even with the water weight attributed to the npp and high test. So instead if a 32' pant (smallest I've EVER worn) I'm in a 34'.

Pumps in the gym are just silly....I stopped using my pre workout about a week ago to help with this but, i still get to the point where I can't bend or straighten my arms and also have to elevate my arms to get my shoulders to stop throbbing on chest/shoulder day lol. Damn NPP rocking for sure.

No PIP to speak of even using the short esters...every once in a while when i don't get good depth on a pin i get a little but, nothing that hurts.

That's about it for now. Any questions I'm be happy to answer them :)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear things are progressing well. You seem to be crushing your workouts...

Edit: When you did oral tren how high did your doses get?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Glad to hear things are progressing well. You seem to be crushing your workouts... Edit: When you did oral tren how high did your doses get?
I think he mentioned 250 once... If were talking about trendione...

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he mentioned 250 once... If were talking about trendione...
Yes talking the same... I'm sitting at 210 and wish I had gone from 90-120-150-180-210 way quicker.. but I suppose first time trying it so best to be cautious..

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good in here buddy. NPP has had me interested for a while now. Ive had some in the stash box for a while now. May throw it in the mix next time around.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Looking good in here buddy. NPP has had me interested for a while now. Ive had some in the stash box for a while now. May throw it in the mix next time around.
If you have it go for it, but honestly deca does the same and it's cheaper and you don't have to pin as frequently which is quite nice.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have it go for it, but honestly deca does the same and it's cheaper and you don't have to pin as frequently which is quite nice.
The short ester of npp along with less water retention make it a great for a first go around with nandro.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Holy **** I'm late!!!!

Subbed buddy

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Wtf every time I check in the ****ing thank option is gone.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Waaaaaay late...I thought I subbed already but I was obviously wrong!! (Sorry)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Does it hurt being as big as you are getting? I think you are finding the muscle i am losing right now and then some.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well......it's kinda fun honestly :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday's training

Hammer curl ss seated curl with back again preacher pad palms up whole time
5x8 4 left 4 right 4 left 4 right
5x10-8

Ez bar curl ss rope push down
5x10-8
5x12-8

Concentration hammer curl ss pronated kick back with bands
4x14-10
4x failure

Db curl ss dip machine
4x12-10
4x12-10

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crushing these workouts Montana. Concentration hammer curls are just killer.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They were new to me this session. I like them. Did them leaning on a preacher curl stand

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today's training

Leg press
Sets of eight working up to failure
12 sets total followed by
2 drop sets of 20+ to failure

Banded hack squat
5x12-8

Leg extension ss seated leg curl
5x12-10
5x12-10

Lunges
5 laps of 15 steps each leg

Sumo pulls (duh...You're legs are fried Wtf are you doing dummy)
3x10-8

Calf raises
10 weighed followed by 10 bw and repeat no rest for ten rounds

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could do the sumos from 4" blocks or a couple plates stacked under the weight next time if you wanna shorten the ROM. This would normally be used to overload the movement, but just looking at it from a safety perspective when your stabilizers are already gassed so late in the workout. 3x10 @ 315 from blocks will yield almost the same muscle activation as from floor, but be a lot safer on the back after all those presses hack and lunges.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight was 238 but I'm leaning out.
uploadfromtaptalk1410042287995.jpg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking huge bro.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking huge bro.
Gracias amigo. The test is in full swing atm without a doubt. Starving all the time and leaning out over the last five days or so. Constant "tight" feeling the last two weeks. Trying to stretch out multiple times a day to keep limber but I'm constantly pumped. Weeeee.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last nights workout

Incline bb
5x10-6 hit a pr...wooptey doooooo!

Paused bb bench ss side lateral swings (heavy weight high rep. Focus on stopping the db's at the bottom instead of letting them just fall)
5x12-10
5x25+-failure

Incline db fly ss db front raise ss band face pull
4x12-10
4x10-8
4x failure

Bent over lateral ss band pull apart ss stretcher pushups
5x25-20
5x failure
5x failure

Cable fly (collar bone height)
7x20-12 FST7 style

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are looking thick just like everyone is saying and no bulge to that stomach either.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tonight's session

High row
3x12-8 holding frame
3x12-8 holding handles
2 drop sets

One arm bb row
4x12-10

Seated row ss bent over row with 25lb plates ss banded chest pulls ss hangs (saw John Meadows do a monster set like this earlier in the week. Worked nicely)
4x12-10
4x failure
4x failure
4x 30 seconds

Rotary lat pulldown
4x15-12

Close grip lat pulldown
4x10-8

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hard work is really showing Monte! Looking nice and thick!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You feel like the FST7 method really has much merit without being used in conjunction with site injections? I mean sure it's a great pump, but is it really making any kind of difference standalone??

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You feel like the FST7 method really has much merit without being used in conjunction with site injections? I mean sure it's a great pump, but is it really making any kind of difference standalone??
I haven't used it lately but, when I did I think there is merit in it. Not so much of the "fascia" stretching but, at least flush setting that body part to exhaustion.

Now if I were injecting synthol to the body part being hit with FST7.....yah that would be the perfect method to help stretch/fill with blood and allow muscular swelling and growth.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I haven't used it lately but, when I did I think there is merit in it. Not so much of the "fascia" stretching but, at least flush setting that body part to exhaustion. Now if I were injecting synthol to the body part being hit with FST7.....yah that would be the perfect method to help stretch/fill with blood and allow muscular swelling and growth.
Even a few ml of sight injected AAS makes a huge diff with fst7. It would make whatever muscle I hit feel like it was ready to explode. May start doing the sight injects again just thinking about the pump sounds great..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The lactic acid from the FST sets causes gh release and IGF1 production within the muscle. So there is merit even without site injects. If you added in some BFR right after each set it would be even more effective. The 30 second flexes are pretty close to the same effect because the flex makes it hard for blood to leave the muscle and take the lactic acids away with it.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't used it lately but, when I did I think there is merit in it. Not so much of the "fascia" stretching but, at least flush setting that body part to exhaustion. Now if I were injecting synthol to the body part being hit with FST7.....yah that would be the perfect method to help stretch/fill with blood and allow muscular swelling and growth.
Bingo....There's a few components of FST-7 that aren't made publicly known. Yeah there's still
Come merit without the substances but to a much lesser degree.....

Insulin
IGF-1
Synthol

These are the tools that make it "super charged"

Site injections AAS "may" help with some facia stretching capabilities of FST-7 certainly won't hurt

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bingo....There's a few components of FST-7 that aren't made publicly known. Yeah there's still

Insulin
IGF-1
Synthol

Site injections AAS "may" help with some facia stretching capabilities of FST-7 certainly won't hurt
That's kind of what I was getting at - always heard it was more or less to be used in conjunction w/ extra fluids in the area.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Insulin
IGF-1
Synthol

Insulin scares me...

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No slin for this guy.......yet......first we must overcome the gh hurdle.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last nights session

Leg press
6x25-20

Leg curl on decline bench
6x20-15

Sldl
4x15-12

Leg extension
6x20-15

Lunges
5 rounds of fifteen on each leg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Coming from an insulin dependant diabetic, it should!
Oh it does, unless I were fixated on a pro card and making my living I wouldn't mess with it.
No slin for this guy.......yet......first we must overcome the gh hurdle.
Nah man IGF-1 instead of slin at least unless you think your are gonna go pro and make some money at it which means a top pro. One screw up and you are in trouble. It is not forgiving at all. I have seen a couple guys take too much or not eat soon enough after and pass out and go on an ambulance ride. One was a bodybuilder at the gym amping up for his post workout meal. He got to talking a few of us guys about a show he had planned on the way out and all the sudden says I am dizzy then dropped like a rock. The other was my Dad he just didn't get to his food soon enough after one of his shots and hit the floor and we couldn't wake him up was scary as hell.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh it does, unless I were fixated on a pro card and making my living I wouldn't mess with it. Nah man IGF-1 instead of slin at least unless you think your are gonna go pro and make some money at it which means a top pro. One screw up and you are in trouble. It is not forgiving at all. I have seen a couple guys take too much or not eat soon enough after and pass out and go on an ambulance ride. One was a bodybuilder at the gym amping up for his post workout meal. He got to talking a few of us guys about a show he had planned on the way out and all the sudden says I am dizzy then dropped like a rock. The other was my Dad he just didn't get to his food soon enough after one of his shots and hit the floor and we couldn't wake him up was scary as hell.
Oral glucose, problem solved. Hypoglycemia is remedied by fast-acting carbohydrates. Oral glucose comes in gel tubes and is cheap. Insulin doesn't seem all that scary to me until I consider screwing up my pancreas.