Monsterbox is powered by P-Plex

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Wtf Is Going On!

Ok obviously this is a big big big problem for me to post about this....i've never had an anxiety problem except for when I used to perform in front of large audiences for scholarship auditions.

Ill be watching tv with my gf, or just eating with my buddies, and suddenly my stomach will drop like someone just ran into my car.

I seriously will be just chill as f*ck and ill get this feeling as if someone's going to run up in my crib with an AK-47.

Get some huge butterflies that do not go away for about an hour...Ill actually go over the toilet and almost throw up...but in my head nothing is wrong, im not scared or panicked or shaking...I just feel paranoid as F*ck for NO REASON! Then it suddenly just goes away for a few hours...

It has to be something I'm takin...i've never heard of this with pheraplex...id hate to quit now.

Too much b6? Hawthorne Berries? 1-carboxy? These are the only other things besides phera i've never taken.

Should I go to the doc and get some beta-blockers?

READ THIS!

Adrenal Type Anxiety Induced Hypoglycemia

Description

· "When insulin is too high and blood sugar is low the body sends a message to adrenals to produce stress hormones adrenaline.

· When adrenaline is secreted, insulin is ‘turned off’ and the continues to maintain balance via adapt ion.

To a hypoglycemic this process may be experienced as fear, panic and terror. As the brain is starved of fuel (glucose) and simultaneously flooded with stress hormones, emotional symptoms arise such as: nervousness, palpitations, nightmares, panic attacks, phobias, rage, violence and even fits."

could the 'roid be causing hypoglycemia from lack of enough carbs to support the increase in metabolism

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
i got those feelings from m-drol. made me an emotional bitch.felt emotions i have never felt in my life. p plex on the other hand made me feel great like i was the king of the world. i start feeling the effects of p plex about 3 days into the cycle. effects i noticed were: 1.strength sky rocketed up 10lbs on every compound lift weekly. 2.reduced joint pain by alot allowing me to handle more weight.3. actually hardened up.4. around 15 lbs total. i also felt pumped throughout the cycle. my cycle was 30 30 30 30 again for a couple days with the last 4 or 5 days at 45. back then p-plex came in 15mg caps. i had 0 gyno problems. nips and glandular tissue felt normal throughout. pct was 40 40 20 20 of nolva. kept all the gains for a year. until i started running bigger and better things.
dmt was added to the list of roids that make you go to hell so maybe the manufacturer has a harder time finding raws so p-plex might be less effective today since the availability might be less. i haven't run the 10mg p-plex. in short p-plex may not have been the most popular designer but i personally like it much more than m-drol and h-drol. i hope it works out of you def worked well for me in the past.

samva777

Awards
Why?

Question bro why are you not using the creatine with your Phera cycle . Also from what I have gathered epistane is probably safer than Phera. :think:

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Ok obviously this is a big big big problem for me to post about this....i've never had an anxiety problem except for when I used to perform in front of large audiences for scholarship auditions.

Ill be watching tv with my gf, or just eating with my buddies, and suddenly my stomach will drop like someone just ran into my car.

I seriously will be just chill as f*ck and ill get this feeling as if someone's going to run up in my crib with an AK-47.

Get some huge butterflies that do not go away for about an hour...Ill actually go over the toilet and almost throw up...but in my head nothing is wrong, im not scared or panicked or shaking...I just feel paranoid as F*ck for NO REASON! Then it suddenly just goes away for a few hours...

It has to be something I'm takin...i've never heard of this with pheraplex...id hate to quit now.

Too much b6? Hawthorne Berries? 1-carboxy? These are the only other things besides phera i've never taken.

READ THIS!

Description

· "When insulin is too high and blood sugar is low the body sends a message to adrenals to produce stress hormones adrenaline.

· When adrenaline is secreted, insulin is ‘turned off’ and the continues to maintain balance via adapt ion.

To a hypoglycemic this process may be experienced as fear, panic and terror. As the brain is starved of fuel (glucose) and simultaneously flooded with stress hormones, emotional symptoms arise such as: nervousness, palpitations, nightmares, panic attacks, phobias, rage, violence and even fits."

could the 'roid be causing hypoglycemia from lack of enough carbs to support the increase in metabolism
Your getting enough carbs aren't you? It sounds like what I would expect from Superdrol like REPMKS was mentioning. Are you adding oats or some type of carb to your pre-post workout shakes? That could be it. You could also try and adjust the B-6. That always made me feel sick and light headed when I took it as part of my daily vitamin routine. Hang in there Monster. If it gets worse, cut back on the dose a bit until it fades and allow your body to acclimate to it before upping it. Cheers bro angel77:thumbsup:

JKurz802

JKurz802

Awards

READ THIS!

Description

In one of my earlier reply to this thread, I said was experiencing anxiety. It indeed did pass. Sometimes it really helps to go outside and walk around, or lying on my floor is what made me feel better, weird but it helped.

Good luck, I'll be staying tuned.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
guys this is SO weird...its like I cant decide if its anxiety butterflys or that throw-up hunger pain when you haven't eaten in a long time, like right when you wake up in the morning....

In my head I have no weird emotions, no weird thoughts...I feel really good and look awesome, its just my gut keeps turning over as if Im about to wreck.

Is it possible to have this from low carbs? I have cutting the carbs pretty significantly...

Diet
Morning - Weight Gainer Shake, Toast, 3-4 Eggs
Later - Banana and something very small
Lunch - Small Lunch...maybe some meatloaf, turket sandwhich, egg salad, rice/beans for carbs
Later - Banana and some chef-boyardee lol
WORKOUT
Night-dinner just like lunch above

Im probably getting about 3500 cals...but not many carbs. I used to eat like 4 times as much at breakfast, lunch, and dinner...like ten plates of food with TONS of carbs, simple and complex. However I've cut back way before phera-plex. Ive been trying to eat big again but I have too slowly or I feel way too full. Maybe pheraplex has just really jacked up my stomach into overdrive and I need to eat like a blast furnace now. Its just only day 4!!??

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
hmm. your diet looks like it couldn't have too much more than 100Grams of protein, and no good fats?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
bro you need to eat 3 solid meals of about 500-600 cals w/40-50gs of protein at each meal.. have a weight gain shake of about 1000 cals (about 50gs of protein) and throw in some whey protein w/a little lowfat/skim milk (30mg protein per shake) around ur workouts.. when u lower carbs like that u must must must up protein, it is one hundred percent essential if u want to feel alright through the day and even more so if u wanna see some good results.

thats about 230-250gs of protein a day + about 3300 cals if u wanna be 200lbs.. plus throw in a few tablespoons of pb or some peanuts, chef boyardee, what ever else u eat for a snack u can throw in there.. u got to feed the fire .. and keep the furnacing burning.. steady intake of food every2-3 hours will keep ur metabolism up and feed ur muscles the needed nutrients!

also too gain weight u usually need to have some carbs in there.. or if u dont have alot of carbs u need some fat in there to take its place.. ur diet has low fat plus low carbs which is not a good combo unless ur a pro with a solid diet routine preparing for a show.. this is probably very likely what is causing these flucuations in ur body, and changing ur diet will help a bit.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
bro you need to eat 3 solid meals of about 500-600 cals w/40-50gs of protein at each meal.. have a weight gain shake of about 1000 cals (about 50gs of protein) and throw in some whey protein w/a little lowfat/skim milk (30mg protein per shake) around ur workouts.. when u lower carbs like that u must must must up protein, it is one hundred percent essential if u want to feel alright through the day and even more so if u wanna see some good results.

thats about 230-250gs of protein a day + about 3300 cals if u wanna be 200lbs.. plus throw in a few tablespoons of pb or some peanuts, chef boyardee, what ever else u eat for a snack u can throw in there.. u got to feed the fire .. and keep the furnacing burning.. steady intake of food every2-3 hours will keep ur metabolism up and feed ur muscles the needed nutrients!

also too gain weight u usually need to have some carbs in there.. or if u dont have alot of carbs u need some fat in there to take its place.. ur diet has low fat plus low carbs which is not a good combo unless ur a pro with a solid diet routine preparing for a show.. this is probably very likely what is causing these flucuations in ur body, and changing ur diet will help a bit.

you are absolutely right. My diet before christmas was mass mass mass....I counted my calories to over 5500 with 275g protein..problem was I lost some of my abs and some major handles. I began to cut with the diet I have now and started with cardio over christmas break. I've just now began introducting the carbs/cals...I just thought you weren't supposed to throw in a ton of cals after a cut, you need to ramp up slowly?

I def. am not getting enough protein...right now I"m getting about 180-200grams/day.

Ill throw in the weight gainer at night and morning...

heres the diet I'm trying to work up to again, I just can't fit it right now :(

My Sample Diet Plan for this Bulk

Meal 1
4 eggs – 320 cal 28g protein
1 banana – 105cal, 27g carb, 1g p
1 Weight Gainer shake – 900cal, 55g protein, 120 carbs

Meal 2
1 protein bar – 10g protein
1 pbj sandwich – 300cal, 36g carbs, 27g protein

Meal 3
2 Chicken Breast – 156cal, 33g protein
Rice – 218 cal, 46g carbs, 2g protein
Salad – 2g protein
Kidney Beans – 210 cal, 37g carbs, 13g protein

Meal 4
1 banana – 105 cal, 27g carb, 1g protein
Peanuts – 600cal, 25g protein, 20carbs

Meal 5
Salad – 2g protein

Meal 6 Optional
1 Weight Gainer Shake - 900cal, 55g protein, 120 carbs
2 Eggs – 150cal, 14g protein

4500 total calories
500 carbs
315g protein

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
thats alot better, even if u dont eat that pbj sandwich or get that last weight gainer in on off days if u stick to a diet like that im sure u will begin to see the gains come.. other things to look at is dont be scared of eatting red meat at night instead of chicken twice.. steaks are great ...u can also fry up a couple pounds of ground beef with some shredded cheese mixed in.... maybe snack on some peanut butter also at night instead of that weight gainer which has a ton of carbs.. if u replace those carbs at night with some fats from steak to fill u up as well as some healthy fats from natty pb u will be way less bloated in the morning.
Changes to your diet like these should help u put on some considerable mass.. if ur diet is in check and ur still having some problems with ur health please see a doctor.. nobody here as the ability to run tests on ur body like a dr. can, we can only advise u with our opiniouns with what we likely think could be wrong with you, but they are only opiniouns, dont be scarred to see a doc your not taking anything u cant get over the counter, pplex is legal anyway... for now.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
thats alot better, even if u dont eat that pbj sandwich or get that last weight gainer in on off days if u stick to a diet like that im sure u will begin to see the gains come.. other things to look at is dont be scared of eatting red meat at night instead of chicken twice.. steaks are great ...u can also fry up a couple pounds of ground beef with some shredded cheese mixed in.... maybe snack on some peanut butter also at night instead of that weight gainer which has a ton of carbs.. if u replace those carbs at night with some fats from steak to fill u up as well as some healthy fats from natty pb u will be way less bloated in the morning.
Changes to your diet like these should help u put on some considerable mass.. if ur diet is in check and ur still having some problems with ur health please see a doctor.. nobody here as the ability to run tests on ur body like a dr. can, we can only advise u with our opiniouns with what we likely think could be wrong with you, but they are only opiniouns, dont be scarred to see a doc your not taking anything u cant get over the counter, pplex is legal anyway... for now.

I'm just trying to figure out what causing this anxiety....I feel like its either the P-Plex or the 1-Carboxy (Powerfull). If I can get through this and deal with it I'll be able to work up my diet and gain some real weight again.

Here is a list of possible side effects from L-Dopa which is what powerfull is made out of...what do you think?
Possible adverse drug reactions include:

* Hypotension, especially if the dosage is too high.
* Arrhythmias, although these are uncommon.
* Nausea, which is often helped by taking the drug with food, although protein interferes with drug absorption.
* Gastrointestinal bleeding.
* Disturbed respiration. This is not always harmful, and can actually benefit patients with upper airway obstruction.
* Hair loss.
* Confusion.
* Extreme emotional states, particularly anxiety, but also excessive libido.
* Vivid dreams and/or fragmented sleep.
* Visual and possibly auditory hallucinations.
* Effects on learning. There is some evidence that it improves working memory, while impairing other complex functions.
* Sleepiness and sleep attacks.
* a condition similar to amphetamine psychosis.

ericsb19

Awards
you are absolutely right. My diet before christmas was mass mass mass....I counted my calories to over 5500 with 275g protein..problem was I lost some of my abs and some major handles. I began to cut with the diet I have now and started with cardio over christmas break. I've just now began introducting the carbs/cals...I just thought you weren't supposed to throw in a ton of cals after a cut, you need to ramp up slowly?

I def. am not getting enough protein...right now I"m getting about 180-200grams/day.

Ill throw in the weight gainer at night and morning...

heres the diet I'm trying to work up to again, I just can't fit it right now :(

My Sample Diet Plan for this Bulk

Meal 1
4 eggs – 320 cal 28g protein
1 banana – 105cal, 27g carb, 1g p
1 Weight Gainer shake – 900cal, 55g protein, 120 carbs

Meal 2
1 protein bar – 10g protein
1 pbj sandwich – 300cal, 36g carbs, 27g protein

Meal 3
Salad – 2g protein

Meal 4
1 banana – 105 cal, 27g carb, 1g protein
Peanuts – 600cal, 25g protein, 20carbs

Meal 5
Salad – 2g protein

Meal 6 Optional
1 Weight Gainer Shake - 900cal, 55g protein, 120 carbs
2 Eggs – 150cal, 14g protein

4500 total calories
500 carbs
315g protein

That diet looks really good for ur current bulk. I actually started the same cycle last week Saturday. sorry to hear about the anxiety problem, i've been running pp at 30 for 8 1/2 days now and the weight gain and bloat is redic. I am implementing havoc half way through the 3rd week, so hopefully that leans me out. but are u noticing any strength gain yet?? i know its only a couple days into yours, but i am noticing some small gains and a great attitude in the gym

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

First Off, nothing...no bloat, no pump, nothing just feel normal. I've ran 20,20,20,30,30,20,30

Second, last night was one of the worst in my life. Had a birthday party, lots of hot college girls, badass party. Had to drink a little tiny bit...so I had 4-5 shots of Maker's Mark between 9:30pm-12:30pm. I threw up every 15 minutes for the next 8 hours. Couldn't hold down water, even small sips, juice or anything with sugar. Became hypoglycemic and started shaking/convulsion/feeling like I had a massive fever. Girlfriend took me to the E.R. they put me on IV and gave me nausea meds...I told them about phera-plex and nutrient repartitioning and they completely disregarded my explanation and just thought I had a stomach virus that had been going around town...anyways I'm better now, I've been cramming tons of carbs and food every 2 hours. But, sadly feel nothing from the pheraplex except maybe small pumps here there and anxiety.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
question...if you are having weird events occur 2 times in the past 2 weeks why are you continuing this? I know most people would disregard them but quite possibly your body is trying to tell you something...? ya know?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn dude that's bad news.

On methyl orals ur liver is already doing a lot of work so when you drink you get drunk way faster... did those 4-5 shots cause you to get drunk to the point of throwing up? Cuz that'd be very bad.

Not sure about PP and nutrient partitioning, I ran it on a cut, low-carb too, and didn't notice anything weird

Anyway I don't see what that would have to do with you throwing up. Your body wants to empty your stomach so either it's the alcohol poisoning or it was a stomach flu... that's how i see it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
birthday party, lots of hot college girls, badass party. Had to drink a little tiny bit...so I had 4-5 shots of Maker's Mark between 9:30pm-12:30pm. I threw up every 15 minutes for the next 8 hours. .

come on monster you know better that 4-5 shots in 3 hours while on a methyl. with all the bad things happening I'd just cut my losses and go into PCt. Seriouslly i know it sucks but health is more important

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
hey sorry to hear your pplex cycle isnt going as planned. its pretty shitty to spend all that money and have it fall through. as mentioned you may want to cut ur loses if you dont think you can recoup quickly and get yourself on pct asap.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Good News!

No anxiet yes so far. Ive dropped the 1-Carboxy and lowered the dosage of b6. I believe I was having too much dopamine or something which lead to anxiety? However, I bumped my carbs up drastically.

Meal 1 - 900cal weight gainer + Banana + Toast
Meal 2 - 2 bowls of chili, pizza, chicken fried rice
Meal 3 - 900cal weight gainer + banana
Meal 4 - 4 hamburger patties, 4 pieces of pizza, Country fried steak, rice, salad
Meal 5 - Going to do weight gainer again tonight + banana

My cals are way up along with protein/carbs. I feel alot better, and after my second meal I started feeling pumped slightly.

Workout - amazing chest workout.
DB Press 85x11, 90x6 PR, 70x20 PR
DB Burnout lowering from incline to decline 10 reps 4 sets 40's
35lb Weighted Dips 12x, 12x PR
Tricep Cable Work Awesome

Pump was rediculous for the first time. Feels like it may have kicked in, I was really suprised after a night of throwing up. Plus no lactin acid burn and mad redness, veins during sets..I can actually see the muscles under my shoulder skin moving like pieces of concrete.

So far I'm suprised and happy with today I hope tommorrow is just as good.

In recollection of the other night, I believe I may have had a stomach bug...my GF had the stomach flu all that week and was around her alot. My appetite was down, along with the butterfly feeling, but I never threw up. Maybe I had a slight bug and it knocked the sh*t out of me when it came to the drinks. I figured 4 drinks would be okay considering it was only 5 days in on phera.

BTW I threw up after I was sober, not during drinking because I was only merely tipsy. This is why I don't think it has to do with the methylation of phera. I think the hypoglycemia later in the night was from phera.

Weight: 182, however I'm much more lean than a few weeks ago and slightly more muscular. Id say in pure LBM i've probably gained 1lb since start.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
appetite and sex drive are both through the roof today...I must have had a virus!

ericsb19

Awards
appetite and sex drive are both through the roof today...I must have had a virus!
good to hear you are back on track!

yea, for some reason my sex drive is up too, but my appetite is never high until night, which sucks because i don't want to eat a **** ton.

how are your gains looking?

I can definitely tell stamina is up, especially with hamstrings today. chest and shoulders tomorrow :D

spud0069

Awards
i used super pump for a long time and the same anxiety crap happened to me. try doseing down and it may go away. no idea why it happens but as soon as i changed my nitric supp. all was good. perhaps get away from the powder and just pop the pills.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
no real gains yet...just endurance in the gym...I feel like I'd have to same endurance with USP Jacked that I would with pheraplex.

No weight gains. Maybe more pump, slightly during the day and more size.

Only noticeable thing is veinage, redness, sweating, larger pump in the gym. So far feels like its taking forever to kick in.

nateo1979

Awards
First Off, nothing...no bloat, no pump, nothing just feel normal. I've ran 20,20,20,30,30,20,30

Second, last night was one of the worst in my life. Had a birthday party, lots of hot college girls, badass party. Had to drink a little tiny bit...so I had 4-5 shots of Maker's Mark between 9:30pm-12:30pm. I threw up every 15 minutes for the next 8 hours. Couldn't hold down water, even small sips, juice or anything with sugar. Became hypoglycemic and started shaking/convulsion/feeling like I had a massive fever. Girlfriend took me to the E.R. they put me on IV and gave me nausea meds...I told them about phera-plex and nutrient repartitioning and they completely disregarded my explanation and just thought I had a stomach virus that had been going around town...anyways I'm better now, I've been cramming tons of carbs and food every 2 hours. But, sadly feel nothing from the pheraplex except maybe small pumps here there and anxiety.

I would not drink on methyls. With that said Im a fan of Maker's Mark. Nothing like Makers Mark on the rocks.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no real gains yet...just endurance in the gym...I feel like I'd have to same endurance with USP Jacked that I would with pheraplex.

No weight gains. Maybe more pump, slightly during the day and more size.

Only noticeable thing is veinage, redness, sweating, larger pump in the gym. So far feels like its taking forever to kick in.

lol then be glad your not on some injectable like t-cyp or eq you'd go crazy waiting for those to kick in

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
following along... glad to see everything is back to normal and you can actually enjoy this cycle monster.

but, speaking of eq, and waiting for **** to kick in, i started some 1,4ad on the 9th, so today is day 5 at 600mg/day. I'll soon bump to 800mg on day 8. despite the reputation it has for taking awhile to work, I DEF feel something and have since my workout on day one, and this is not placebo. I see it, i feel it, and i know its working already. can't wait for it to kick in for real in 2 weeks! sorry for the brief hijack but since i havn't seen anyone say anything about boldione other than in the archives and thought somebody might wana hear something about it. i think i will provide a semi-log soon of this run... back to you monster... best of luck

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Well today is the start of week 2 on pplex. I've been on 30mg for about 5 days.

So far -
-no water retention by any means, no weight gains, no size gains...just slightly more pump than creatine and a bit more veins. I've actually lost weight.
-also must note that my cardio/breath is perfectly fine. No change in cardio ability like Havoc which caused racing heart and shortness of breath.

Yesterdays workout was ok but today I did some light bicep work and squats, no noticeable strength/pump increases. Just a little less burn...I really think alot of this is placebo. I'm eating 4k+ cals right after a cut so my pump/strength is probably from ME not PP.

My anxiety is completely gone now that I dropped back on the b6 and 1-carboxy...I was combining vitex, carboxy, and b6+p5p. Too much dopamine = hyped up nervousness. So its probably not pplex.

Just seems weird how everyone else that reacts to pheraplex gains like 10lbs in the first week of water and bloat and many people recommend anti-E. I've gained NO WATER AT ALL. I started off drinking 1.5gal/day but dropped down to .75-1gal MAXIMUM because my piss is already clear and I'm not all swollen/puffy. WTF...should I dump this and move to SD or give it another week? CERTAINLY feels weaker than havoc at 40mg/day at this point. I remember day 4 at 40mgs of havoc I had most intense pumps of my life and increased reps like crazy.

Maybe I'm just impatient and need to STFU?

nateo1979

Awards
Well today is the start of week 2 on pplex. I've been on 30mg for about 5 days.

So far -
-no water retention by any means, no weight gains, no size gains...just slightly more pump than creatine and a bit more veins. I've actually lost weight.

Yesterdays workout was ok but today I did some light bicep work and squats, no noticeable strength/pump increases. Just a little less burn...I really think alot of this is placebo. I'm eating 4k+ cals right after a cut so my pump/strength is probably from ME not PP.

My anxiety is completely gone now that I dropped back on the b6 and 1-carboxy...I was combining vitex, carboxy, and b6+p5p. Too much dopamine = hyped up nervousness. So its probably not pplex.

Just seems weird how everyone else that reacts to pheraplex gains like 10lbs in the first week of water and bloat and many people recommend anti-E. I've gained NO WATER AT ALL. I started off drinking 1.5gal/day but dropped down to .75-1gal MAXIMUM because my piss is already clear and I'm not all swollen/puffy. WTF...should I dump this and move to SD or give it another week? CERTAINLY feels weaker than havoc at 40mg/day at this point. I remember day 4 at 40mgs of havoc I had most intense pumps of my life and increased reps like crazy.
Patience...

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
do you not find it a tad bit strange that I haven't gained a SINGLE pound of water/bloat? and this is WET steroid

It should be kicking in any day now bro...Have you had any strength gains at all?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Thundergod told me it would be Day 10 before P-Plex really kicked in. That is part of the reason I went with Tren first because it kicked in within the first 4 days.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
It should be kicking in any day now bro...Have you had any strength gains at all?

Well, I always have stength gains when I come off a cut and up the cals/protein. So yea...I had a little bit of strength gains but nothing that I couldn't do with a perfect diet and a stimulant.

My dumbell press went up 5lbs and I was able to finish out more reps....but I also took some caffeine and carbed up like crazy.

I'm fine with waiting it out, its just I don't see ANY WETNESS. Creatine make me bloat WAY more in the first day. If its a weak batch problem I want to purchase some genuine AX or get on some SD. I just don't see myself coming anywhere near my goal if I only have 3 weeks left, unless theres some kind of GOD mode that kicks in soon like everyone is making it out to be..

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
when i ran the original ax pp, my gains didnt come until the end of week 2 and blew up at the end of week 3, i contiuned to make gains after week 4

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
when i ran the original ax pp, my gains didnt come until the end of week 2 and blew up at the end of week 3, i contiuned to make gains after week 4

excellent info reps to you:head:

so whether someone bloats like hell or not, pheraplex is a creeper.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
hey thanks for the rep points! anyways..i would continuously up your calories throughout the next 2 weeks. ex. +500 this week and then +1000 a next week. after your 4 weeks, id maintain your calories to be safe. good luck!!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Phera isn't really so "wet." I think i told you this before IMO "wet/dry" are overused words and they're about half bullshit, Phera doesn't even convert to estrogen. Certain metabolites (IIRC) cause the bloat, but diet impacts bloat far more than the steroid itself I think.

I responded to Phera very differently, gained a ton of weight initially, but then i responded to Epithio piss poorly... you responded well to that, maybe not so well for this, my mind is just looking for patterns...

Keep going with the Phera for a while, if you dump it you will always wonder what would have happened if you waited longer.

It wasn't until week 3 that I had strength gains that were significant. Significant, but unimpressive compared to Superdrol.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
do you not find it a tad bit strange that I haven't gained a SINGLE pound of water/bloat? and this is WET steroid
No i don't find it strange... ive done 2 cycles using a phera clone one was stacked with other compounds which was just awesome and the other was stand alone a 20mg for 4 weeks... nothing happened at all for about 1.5-2weeks and then i gained a little less than lb a day after that...what i noticed was minor strength increase and a massive boost to libido and appetite.. negative sides were a couple of massive painful pimples and a tad of gyno in the last week.... nothing some acne wash and nolva/letro didn't fix though... i def think you should run the rest of the cycle to see how it goes... i suggest running an otc AI in the last 2 weeks of cycle.

ericsb19

Awards
today is my 12th day of phera and yesterday i def noticed strength gains, so they are coming. It wasn't HUGE but, i can definitely tell they are there.

I would just say wait it out, i've seen many people have great gains with pp.

Also, what are your plans with the rest of the cycle? Are you going to run Havoc at the middle/end?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
No i don't find it strange... ive done 2 cycles using a phera clone one was stacked with other compounds which was just awesome and the other was stand alone a 20mg for 4 weeks... nothing happened at all for about 1.5-2weeks and then i gained a little less than lb a day after that...what i noticed was minor strength increase and a massive boost to libido and appetite.. negative sides were a couple of massive painful pimples and a tad of gyno in the last week.... nothing some acne wash and nolva/letro didn't fix though... i def think you should run the rest of the cycle to see how it goes... i suggest running an otc AI in the last 2 weeks of cycle.

Do you think the gyno was prolactin or estrogen? Did you pre-load p-5-p/l-dopa/b6/vitex??? Phera doesn't convert to estrogen which is why I don't understand how you had gyno that would be treated with nolva/letro. Maybe you just had puffy nipples from water?

I have 20pills of reversitol left over from my last cycle's pct...I guess I could use 2/day for the last 10 days. It contains ATD, 6bromo....I'd rather not because I don't want to decrease the IGF-1 properties of the steroid.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established

How old are you really? You did not have to drink a damn thing. Peer pressure is so childish. You're using orals and you think doing "a little tiny bit" of drinking, aka, "4-5 shots" is OK? How much do you usually drink when not on orals?

If you can't abstain from alcohol when on methylated orals, you shouldn't be using them. It's really simple stuff.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Hey buddy, I'm in for this. Didn't even know it was going down.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
How old are you really? You did not have to drink a damn thing. Peer pressure is so childish. You're using orals and you think doing "a little tiny bit" of drinking, aka, "4-5 shots" is OK? How much do you usually drink when not on orals?

If you can't abstain from alcohol when on methylated orals, you shouldn't be using them. It's really simple stuff.

your absolutely right man....It was extremely stupid.

It was my party and I never drink....I had 2 cups of punch and 2 shots over 3-4hrs. I figured stupidly that because it had only been 5 days on and that I had been drinking 2 gallons water, preloaded milk thistle and liv 52, that I would be ok with 4 drinks. Hindsight it was really stupid, but I believe I became ill because of the stomach virus....it was much later in the night after I was completely sober...I had no appetite last week. I would never even think about doing something like this again. I have never sipped any alchohol on any cycle in the past and I choose to not drink because I think its counter-productive to bodybuilding in every aspect. My friends threw me a suprise party and I had a bunch of hot sorority chicks pressuring me to drink....what can I say :fool2:

Its rather embarrassing and the only reason I would choose to share this with the forum is to show people that drinking on cycle truly is terrrible.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

Dude, I'm catching up... and already I'm going to give you a :nono:...

:wtf: drinking on a methyl cycle is just SILLY!

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
my size and strength gains came in that fashion also. intensity pumps and endurance were the first things i noticed by around day 3-5. Size and strength really ramped up during the second half. Have faith Monster give it time.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
your absolutely right man....It was extremely stupid.

It was my party and I never drink....I had 2 cups of punch and 2 shots over 3-4hrs. I figured stupidly that because it had only been 5 days on and that I had been drinking 2 gallons water, preloaded milk thistle and liv 52, that I would be ok with 4 drinks. Hindsight it was really stupid, but I believe I became ill because of the stomach virus....it was much later in the night after I was completely sober...I had no appetite last week. I would never even think about doing something like this again. I have never sipped any alchohol on any cycle in the past and I choose to not drink because I think its counter-productive to bodybuilding in every aspect. My friends threw me a suprise party and I had a bunch of hot sorority chicks pressuring me to drink....what can I say :fool2:

Its rather embarrassing and the only reason I would choose to share this with the forum is to show people that drinking on cycle truly is terrrible.
Good to see you can accept your screw-up like a man and fess up! If I ever hear of you drinking while on orals again, I will personally find you and b!tch slap you in front of your precious soroity girls son!!!!! :borladuck: <--WTF is this thing for?

Moving along now.....

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Slight Improvements...maybe :/

Felt more fullness throughout the day...everyone says I look bigger but I disagree and so does the scale.

Decent pump today with shoulder workout, but my elbow bothered me a little bit and my strength was down.

I usually take about 200mg of caf. before the gym or some kind of stim, today I did not and I felt dragging ass....I had plenty of carbs and protein however.

Scale says 181.5 at the gym. Average at my home scale is 182. This obviously means I'm leaner as I weighed 185 solid a few weeks ago with slightly less muscle.

The good things:
-more vascularity again
Bad things:
no strength, or ON feelings

I hope that I wake up a few days from now and this sh*t makes me feel like chris benoit magically.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
have you bothered to do a body comp lately? ie/ body fat

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I saw your diet further back but it's hard for me to estimate the protein in weightgainers, pizza, chile, lol.

How many grams of protein are you averaging a day? If you want weight gains I say jack up the protein, it prolly won't make you fat. But damn you must respond better to carbs than me, i can't eat like that.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i had an awesome ON feeling from pplex as opposed from every other PH i ran.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I saw your diet further back but it's hard for me to estimate the protein in weightgainers, pizza, chile, lol.

How many grams of protein are you averaging a day? If you want weight gains I say jack up the protein, it prolly won't make you fat. But damn you must respond better to carbs than me, i can't eat like that.
Id say surely no less than 250g and max of about 315+ on huge eating days.

Keep in mind I only weigh 180lbs