Monster Energy drink...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey DW!!! I'll have to look that up, we dont have a super close cost co but i put away around 5 Mosters a day! Thank god I stay lean on them or I would be in trouble. Although I have been trying to cut back for moneys sake.
5 a day! WOW I was up to about 3/day. Like you I have forced myself to cut back because of the $ situation. GE is a nice supplement when I can't get to costco. It's only like 10mi from my house but at the very least a 30min ride because of traffic

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Hey DW!!! I'll have to look that up, we dont have a super close cost co but i put away around 5 Mosters a day! Thank god I stay lean on them or I would be in trouble. Although I have been trying to cut back for moneys sake.
Holy shite 5 a day!! Now I don't feel so bad about my own addcition lmao!:laugh:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I gave them up because I thought they were bad lol. But I cant wake up no more :( Gimme my venom!

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I tried the "sugar-free" rockstar today...it did not measure up to Monster or NOS.:bandit:

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you guys like redlines? i like the berry!
Redline Extreme is great...pretty good feelings from this...nice clean energy that you can feel. Lifts mood too. Some people tell me they get crackedout from it though, guess I am not very stim sensitive lol. The Extreme version has a nice ingredient profile compared to the regular one.

I love the taste of the blue monsters though..good stuff.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Try the Rockstar Zero Carb (in the blue can) I really like that one
Its the same one in Canada.Different label though.Same ingredients."Sugar free" is on the label but its blue instead etc.I'm not sure if we have the white "sugar free" ones here. Didn't do much for me a Mcdicks coffee wouldn't. The blue Monster though, jacks me up.I'm drinking one for back day today.:burnout:

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Its the same one in Canada.Different label though.Same ingredients."Sugar free" is on the label but its blue instead etc.I'm not sure if we have the white "sugar free" ones here. Didn't do much for me a Mcdicks coffee wouldn't. The blue Monster though, jacks me up.I'm drinking one for back day today.:burnout:
The white rockstar blows!

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Chugged a blue Monster about 15 min ago..flying high.Love this stuff.

AmericnMuscle

Banned
Awards
I enjoy the Monster beverages, even more than the Rockstar ones that I used to drink, but I always tend to crash within a few hours after drinking them. I hate it.