Molecular Nutrition Holiday Humor Promo

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have winners selected by the end of the day. I hope everybody had a wonderful Xmas!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 4 Winner!

Congrats The Solution, and thanks for your unmatched participation in this thread. This was a damn hard choice, once again there were tons of great entries and a lot of you guys are clearly contributing a lot to this thread so I just want to thank all of you for making this promo so damn good!

One more week of giveaways, so keep up the lulz. You can keep with the Xmas theme, try some sort of new years jokes (if there are any) heck even bring in other Holidays... after all its the Holiday Humor thread, anything holiday related goes!

Solution, please PM me your shipping info, email for tracking and which product you'd like. Have a great weekend everybody!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You must know its my brothers birthday or something huh :)?
Thanks so much for the promo big man! PM Sent.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
These promo threads are so entertaining. A lot of great entries!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winner will be announced momentarily... you guys make these decisions tough!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The final week goes to Dirty Dan, both on the quantity of high quality entries and especially the jesus meme a few posts up.

Huge congrats to you brother, please send over your shipping info, email addy for tracking and which product you'd like.

Thanks again to everybody who made this thread an overwhelming success!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome promo. So many lulz were had here. Always good for a smile while doing the miserable Xmas shopping ha

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow thank you very much SO! This has hands down been my favorite promo to date. The holidays can be a stressful time especially for those of us who work in the retail/grocery business, this thread kept me laughing throughout those stressful times. Thanks to everyone who participated along and congrats to those who have won.

Pm heading your way!

Thanks brother!
That's awesome to hear it was your favorite promo to date!! Thanks again to everybody who made this thread such a success and for all of those who have supported Molecular Nutrition over the past 13 years!!

I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday season.