Modafinil (Provigil)

Sterling Arch

Sterling Arch

Awards
If you search more online you could even find them for cheaper. Also dem silky roads sell them also ;)

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Trust me, I get it cheaper than you would believe. Around 70 cents each.
Lol have fun converting to bitcoins and risk getting your packages seized by the DEA.

Sterling Arch

Sterling Arch

Awards
Lol have fun converting to bitcoins and risk getting your packages seized by the DEA.
Ummmm...idk if you know how much drugs gets shipped in the mail. Steroids, GH, even some insulin (zzz) that need prescription, heroin, cocaine, meth, crack, weed, ...I think you get the point. Pills rarely get caught. Weed smells and it gets in 100+ degrees in the shipping rooms and airplanes so they'll smell and get caught but the rest go by pretty easily. Not to mention all the packages from ebay that are being shipped from china that look like drug dealing packages and they are just packed with iphone charger cables.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I will not give out sources under any circumstances, so please don't bother PMing me....But I will never have to worry about seized packages, or having to convert to bitcoins...and no, i don't use any underground TOR/Silk Road vendors. /END of that part of this discussion...this topic is about the use of modafinil as a supplement to enhance workouts, and I find it very effective. Plus, if you combine it with 10-20mg of Noopept, the mental clarity is quite astounding as well.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Ummmm...idk if you know how much drugs gets shipped in the mail. Steroids, GH, even some insulin (zzz) that need prescription, heroin, cocaine, meth, crack, weed, ...I think you get the point. Pills rarely get caught. Weed smells and it gets in 100+ degrees in the shipping rooms and airplanes so they'll smell and get caught but the rest go by pretty easily. Not to mention all the packages from ebay that are being shipped from china that look like drug dealing packages and they are just packed with iphone charger cables.
I'm very much aware but you need to realize all the moda people order online comes from India and the DEA is cracking down on packages coming from there. More and more big pharma is urging action to stop these imports so they can profit.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I will not give out sources under any circumstances, so please don't bother PMing me....But I will never have to worry about seized packages, or having to convert to bitcoins...and no, i don't use any underground TOR/Silk Road vendors. /END of that part of this discussion...this topic is about the use of modafinil as a supplement to enhance workouts, and I find it very effective. Plus, if you combine it with 10-20mg of Noopept, the mental clarity is quite astounding as well.
I know what reddit is so I'm good on sources thanks. Also using moda as a workout supp really isn't all that beneficial because it isn't something you can use consistently otherwise you build a tolerance. Maybe if you're an athlete and have a big game or event coming up but thats really about it, the typical gym goer won't see much benefit.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I'm very much aware but you need to realize all the moda people order online comes from India and the DEA is cracking down on packages coming from there. More and more big pharma is urging action to stop these imports so they can profit.
You are correct on that but the word wide web is growing and people are shopping online more and more and there is no way to truly crack down on them.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
You are correct on that but the word wide web is growing and people are shopping online more and more and there is no way to truly crack down on them.
I agree it'll never completely stop but it will really suck a$$ to pay a $100+ for something and have it get seized lol.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I agree it'll never completely stop but it will really suck a$$ to pay a $100+ for something and have it get seized lol.
Yeah this is true and you do make some good points. Also, the source comments were not directed at you, they were more of a CMA statement, and to keep other people from messaging me :) There is always the possibility of a package being seized. I always keep my orders small, under $100. Its still a risk either way.

Sidenote, I also have ADD, am a grad student, and hate Adderall. I use the modafinil for ADD purposes, the athletic benefits are just a bonus for me.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Yeah this is true and you do make some good points. Also, the source comments were not directed at you, they were more of a CMA statement, and to keep other people from messaging me :) There is always the possibility of a package being seized. I always keep my orders small, under $100. Its still a risk either way.

Sidenote, I also have ADD, am a grad student, and hate Adderall. I use the modafinil for ADD purposes, the athletic benefits are just a bonus for me.
Sorry took that post out of context lol... I think you can actually get a script for moda if you're using to help treat ADD. You should really talk to a doc about it and see if they can help you out. Insurance should cover at least a portion of it.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Sorry took that post out of context lol... I think you can actually get a script for moda if you're using to help treat ADD. You should really talk to a doc about it and see if they can help you out. Insurance should cover at least a portion of it.
Yeah, I have gotten one before, well for Nuvigil. Unforunately, even the generic for Provigil is ridiculously expensive (like $200/month) and I have one of those just absolutely wonderful policies that has a super high deductible where they cover 0% until the deductible is met :-\

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I have gotten one before, well for Nuvigil. Unforunately, even the generic for Provigil is ridiculously expensive (like $200/month) and I have one of those just absolutely wonderful policies that has a super high deductible where they cover 0% until the deductible is met :-\
Damn that sucks man... Yea even people who have scripts order from these sites basically because the pharmaceutical companies are pricing the stuff to high for people to afford and insurance doesn't want to pay it so they'll find any reason they can to argue against your need for it.