MK-677

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
For all you who get better sleep from MK-677, are you taking it at night or in the AM? Stuff trashed my sleep when taken Pre-Bed
I take it about an hour. Hour and a half before bed no issues

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I have both. Can't tell a diff between them - took only OL, took only FN, then took one of each. HOWEVER - recent update - I've gone to 30mg (using 2 from one company and 1 from the other, rotating) and since doing so, have had uncontrollable hunger binges hit me at around 6PM for the last couple days now. I'm at 2600kcals in a Reverse from 2200... and I never felt these binges until 30mg. Soooooo.... I may need 30mg to get hungry and I'd say both are good to go? (Or one is bunk and I wasn't really at 20mg with one of each, hahahahaha!)
my friend already ordered mk one bottle FN for me too what I usually do when I use two the same supplement from two different brands is open the capsule and try the bit of powder if they have the same stuff inside they should taste the same right? try to yourself and let us know :))

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
my friend already ordered mk one bottle FN for me too what I usually do when I use two the same supplement from two different brands is open the capsule and try the bit of powder if they have the same stuff inside they should taste the same right? try to yourself and let us know :))
That doesn't necessary always work unless the two companies use exactly the same fillers as well.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want a SARM, in a capsule, from a "generally recognized" company selling them alongside protein and vitamins - buy it now.
I'll stock up. Sorta have been anywAys. But what lead to you thinking this.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning for me!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'll stock up. Sorta have been anywAys. But what lead to you thinking this.
Because these companies aren't making them anymore and won't start again, so what you can find is all that's left of them.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried mk677 in the morning but it rocks me a little bit. Makes me lethargic after an hour or so from the time I take it.
But I assume it would be just like the hunger.
At the first 3 weeks I was very hungry most of the time. And it was a desire to snack.
All the garbage looked good.
But I've gotten use to it and it isn't even a factor now .
I'm actually loosing a little weight now.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Because these companies aren't making them anymore and won't start again, so what you can find is all that's left of them.
PHW is say last chance buy FN know before is gone forever its last batch bla bla bla and in the same time nutra just put their product as a new stuff how do you explain that ?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
PHW is say last chance buy FN know before is gone forever its last batch bla bla bla and in the same time nutra just put their product as a new stuff how do you explain that ?
What nutra company is this? First I've heard of it. They're selling MK 677 and SARMs?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
What nutra company is this? First I've heard of it. They're selling MK 677 and SARMs?
all that time parading around in your spandex as the world is going by SMH

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strong supplements looks like everything is there as far as SARMS.
What I am curious about is, are we talking a ban on SARMS or just some companies appearing to be ending their sales of SARMs

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Nutraplanet just put on the shelf Focused Nutrition all sarms/mk/trest ect stuf
Ah. Didn't know that. Not sure honestly. Maybe they bought a bunch of what's left and they're selling it. I honestly don't know but I'm not supposed to talk about sourcing SARMs so I'm not going to look too far into it.
all that time parading around in your spandex as the world is going by SMH
Lmao
Strong supplements looks like everything is there as far as SARMS.
What I am curious about is, are we talking a ban on SARMS or just some companies appearing to be ending their sales of SARMs
So what happened was that some of these companies that were selling SARMs as OTC products got cease-and-desist letters from the company who owned the patent on the compounds. So they stopped making them, and even the companies who didn't get the letter decided that was a good reason to maybe preemptively stop making them.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Ah. Didn't know that. Not sure honestly. Maybe they bought a bunch of what's left and they're selling it. I honestly don't know but I'm not supposed to talk about sourcing SARMs so I'm not going to look too far into it.

Lmao

So what happened was that some of these companies that were selling SARMs as OTC products got cease-and-desist letters from the company who owned the patent on the compounds. So they stopped making them, and even the companies who didn't get the letter decided that was a good reason to maybe preemptively stop making them.
i was just typing that. Im still waiting to hear about the BSL law suit- not sure if anything was decided yet

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
i was just typing that. Im still waiting to hear about the BSL law suit- not sure if anything was decided yet
I'm only interested in that one because I wanna see them get fined a **** load of money lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'm only interested in that one because I wanna see them get fined a **** load of money lol
i was looking into before and obviously there a bunch of ways this can go

a- they should have known there was a patent. Biz 101
b- they claim absolute ignorance and settle on a fine
c- they new about the patent, looked at the worst case scenario of how much they could be fined as well as possible profit sharing and are hoping to still be in the black due to statue laws on infringements of a patent product

However, going by c is incredibly risky as you cannot predict what a judge would issue- in this case they have to hope it isnt the max.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like getting SARMs will still be easy for awhile.
Stocking up anyways, if there is an apocalyptic disaster I want to be ready.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Sounds like getting SARMs will still be easy for awhile.
Stocking up anyways, if there is an apocalyptic disaster I want to be ready.
interesting, not sure what kind of mutant would need this, but ok

lol

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Oh I know, I was running it with CJC-1295 DAC but I ran out. I'll add it back in in a few weeks and probably run it for another 8-12 weeks.
I'll update on the IGF and HGH Frag when I'm done running them and give my opinion on them!
looking forward to you igf/gh frag results. Please don't forget to update.

imlee888

Awards
So I have some osta elite, and it comes in 25 mg capsules.. Is this legit? I've heard people usually use like 15 mg at higher doses

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just searching for more mk677 and is say something is changing. Prices are extremely high on eBay.
So maybe it's becoming extremely popular or supplies are thinning.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just searching for more mk677 and is say something is changing. Prices are extremely high on eBay.
I'd say both, but more so that the product available is becoming less and less abundant.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I found some powder MK-677 on ebay. I'd love to try, but my fear of getting ripped off is preventing me from trying it.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And thus the paradox continues: we want regulation of the purity/efficacy of the substances we put in our bodies but not of what substances we put in our bodies...

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
^^^ this
why companies don't have balls to fight for freedom of anabolics ?
I mean pot is legal in Colorado and California damnnit.
because all supplements companies are like nothing against to big pharmas and FDA

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AM should some how come up with a chat room that isn't directly affiliated with AM where we could all chat about sources.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
for a first time run 10 mg efficient?
There really is no "run" with 677 - being a GH related product you just keep taking it. The longest human trial I have seen is 1 Year. I also don't recall dosing below 25mg (20? 15? can't recall), but I haven't read them all. Will 10mg do anything? Probably (there is a dose response curve), but since 25mg put a 40-Something Year Old at High Normal for Serum GH and IGF-1, I'd get to 25mg+ (you have to do 30mg with 10mg caps) as quick as possible. You may get all the related sides (which would tell you it is working at whatever dose) - or you may get ZERO (like me). At 30mg I am finally seeing some hunger in the early evening that is new to me, but that's it, and who knows if it's even the MK?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
There really is no "run" with 677 - being a GH related product you just keep taking it. The longest human trial I have seen is 1 Year. I also don't recall dosing below 25mg (20? 15? can't recall), but I haven't read them all. Will 10mg do anything? Probably (there is a dose response curve), but since 25mg put a 40-Something Year Old at High Normal for Serum GH and IGF-1, I'd get to 25mg+ (you have to do 30mg with 10mg caps) as quick as possible. You may get all the related sides (which would tell you it is working at whatever dose) - or you may get ZERO (like me). At 30mg I am finally seeing some hunger in the early evening that is new to me, but that's it, and who knows if it's even the MK?
I've noticed the same thing after bumping up to 30mg

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12.5 mg works great for me.
I respond to mk677 really well and had immediate results. Hunger, sleep. Now upon 2months on mk677. Leaning and pumps have become noticeable. Actually just broke a pr and I'm loosing weight.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But from what I gather. I may need to increase dosage at 3 months

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhhh! That first one I saw, I'm just a dummy. That was the one where it was 10, 25 and 50 - yup, yup. Thanks for the reminder.
Interesting. So I guess it takes many tests before mainstream doctors actually perscribe it.
It would be neat to hear somebody on AM say " doc put the wife on 12.5 mg of mk677 for 4 months.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Just started dosing a new brand of MK again last night after taking a couple months off. What a s****y night's sleep!!! Woke up and looked at my clock at least every hour throughout the night.... Which is exactly what I remember about the beginning of my first run. So despite the fact that I hate being tired during the day, i'm stoked that this stuff is legit.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started dosing a new brand of MK again last night after taking a couple months off. What a s****y night's sleep!!! Woke up and looked at my clock at least every hour throughout the night.... Which is exactly what I remember about the beginning of my first run. So despite the fact that I hate being tired during the day, i'm stoked that this stuff is legit.
reasonably priced?

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
"Reasonably" is a relative term... I bought a two bottle combo from a board sponsor for just over $100. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

Now that I know for myself it's legit, I'm going to stock up before it's gone. I can't tell you how much I've missed it over the past couple of months.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Same here, but I couldn't tell if it was my pre workout that didn't wear off or the mk.