Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ebay. lol.

fx2050

Awards
ebay vs a site that sold me bunk. german pharma on ebay was fine and a few others seem to be also

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mk supps....What dont you people understand. This is the best for MK.....For Reals Though

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im on dna now, seems ****e compared to german pharma, albeit i didnt get a great deal off of that either but the dna seems like i wasted my money

i see some black lion on ebay so may try that next in powder
Don't people say to never buy any supplements off of ebay? Apparently there is a high incidence of people replacing things with inert ingredients etc..

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a week in. Started at 12.5 for 3 days and upped it to 24mg.

I've noticed deeper sleep but I've been waking up An hour to two hours before my usual time and feel well rested. I like that I feel well rested but not the part on waking up sooner then my time. No vivid dreams.

I've gotten 0 lethargy. This puts me in a good mood. Loving it so far. Stacking it with trest.
Love me some trest! :)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi, guys. Sorry to step out for a while. I've been under a tremendous amount of stress over the last couple weeks due to the unexpected (but not uncommon among grey area supp/research companies) closure of our merchant account. I have been putting in a lot of time doing everything I can to get things going on.

However, I will be back from this point forward. I found when I was gone I actually missed the board. It usually takes me a while to get attached to a new board, but it didn't take long here. I like the place.

In case you guys thought we were closed, weren't not. See below:

MA Labs Orders

For anyone interested in making an MA Labs purchase, please contact me at the following email for ordering options: [email protected]

Note: You can NOT order through the website right now (hopefully soon), but I am taking orders via email. Multiple payment options are available.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi, guys. Sorry to step out for a while. I've been under a tremendous amount of stress over the last couple weeks due to the unexpected (but not uncommon among grey area supp/research companies) closure of our merchant account. I have been putting in a lot of time doing everything I can to get things going on.

However, I will be back from this point forward. I found when I was gone I actually missed the board. It usually takes me a while to get attached to a new board, but it didn't take long here. I like the place.

In case you guys thought we were closed, weren't not. See below:

MA Labs Orders

For anyone interested in making an MA Labs purchase, please contact me at the following email for ordering options: [email protected]

Note: You can NOT order through the website right now (hopefully soon), but I am taking orders via email. Multiple payment options are available.
Mike, emailed you a few hours ago. We talked last week. Let me know if you received it or not. Should be under; Max_Kinney.

fx2050

Awards
yet i have bought and fine and then used a reputable site and supplement name and it seems bunk

yes some risk on ebay but a small issue, not like everyone is doing it

its too expensive to ship from usa and not many decent uk sites it seems. the german pharma stuff seemed legit but i wanted to get more for my money as still basic results

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mike, emailed you a few hours ago. We talked last week. Let me know if you received it or not. Should be under; Max_Kinney.
I responded to all the emails that are there up to this point. Were you one of them?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I know nothing of Merchant Accounts - did a competitor dime you out, or can Visa, etc... tell what the product is from the payment application process? I've also been wondering about Cease and Desist paperwork coming in :D Lanham Act crap, etc... Good Luck.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mike Arnold

Waiting on a follow up email from your Tutamail.

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
How far into the cycle are you guys noticing these side effects or any body changes? today marks end of 2 weeks for me so far I haven't really noticed much of anything couple crazy random dreams and random stuffy nose first week but week 2 has been completely normal, dosing 25mg before bed
I'm using MA's stuff. Lethargy kicked in the very first day.
Fullness from intracellular water in about a week.

Shadasonic

Awards
Yep MAs mk with hup a is a real deal. Same sides as with good mk 677. but this has a kick , strength and fullness better than nutrabol, which is a great MK!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yep MAs mk with hup a is a real deal. Same sides as with good mk 677. but this has a kick , strength and fullness better than nutrabol, which is a great MK!
Huperzine A doesn't do anything to help the effects of MK-677, and it's not in Somatozine. But yeah, it's a great product and works very well.

Shadasonic

Awards
Thought Hup A allowed for higher gh release by inhibiting soma, and thought MK was a great igf1 producer. No igf1 with a soma inhibiting ceiling, soooooo hup a is a synergist

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
I've heard Mike Arnold disagree with thus, but I'd like to better understand the science as to why. Science seems to say it would only assist MK

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK, so I have stuck this out and within the past 3-4 days, I have upped my dose to 20mg/day (I was just taking 10) and I have also been using SlinMax. Lethargy did not make a notable change yet and actually feels OK, but the abdominal distention has been less than cool. I looked at myself in the mirror at work last night and thought that I was looking at my grandfather. The more disturbing thing is that I don't even have a grandfather...I do now and he lives in my mirror!

There is a theory I read elsewhere that gives explanation to the discrepancy in reports of abdominal distention. The theory is that each one of us has a different amount of IGF-1 receptors in our gut. The more you have...the more your belly distends.

This sounds legit to me, because I have been doing all of the recommendations to counteract the bloat. Baby aspirin, watching sodium intake, supplementing potassium, and drinking more water....it doesn't make a shyt of a difference..

I do have another brand coming any day now. I could not go with Somatozine because of my shift work as the melatonin would have been particularly tricky for me.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Try a GDA bro Ricky10
Gut distention often comes from insulin resistance that happens from high GH levels

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try a GDA bro Ricky10
Gut distention often comes from insulin resistance that happens from high GH levels
Oh I am....SlinMax currently...
My current MK is Focused Nutrition which I believe was what you first used as well?
Agressive Labz MK Elite capsules is the one in transit..

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try a GDA bro Ricky10
He's taking slinmax

Oh sorry I saw he addressed it lol

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have been using DNA anabolics MK677 yesterday with huperzine a, @ 200mcg and tonight will be adding 3mg melatonin, also having 2500 iu vit d3 per day, i am using the mk677 at 30mg all pre bed, also using Black Lion Research Prolactrone with it, i am now on day 4 of the MK677 yesterday day 3 i noticed major lethargy through day, sleep quality has also improved and i have been having more vivid dreams, also having cramping which is not normal for me, hands also feel more numb and tingly when waking up in morning and in middle of night.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He's taking slinmax

Oh sorry I saw he addressed it lol
I must say I have not fully dosed SlinMax yet, as it is a new product for me and I didn't want to feel like poo..
I was taking Slintensity before that, and I have also taken and still do take Assass1nate caps here and there. Oh, I also take FD2 which also has an impact on blood glucose.

This is new that you are a Mr Supps rep...yes?
I guess I missed that occurrence...congratulations!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been using DNA anabolics MK677 yesterday with huperzine a, @ 200mcg and tonight will be adding 3mg melatonin, also having 2500 iu vit d3 per day, i am using the mk677 at 30mg all pre bed, also using Black Lion Research Prolactrone with it, i am now on day 4 of the MK677 yesterday day 3 i noticed major lethargy through day, sleep quality has also improved and i have been having more vivid dreams, also having cramping which is not normal for me, hands also feel more numb and tingly when waking up in morning and in middle of night.
Wow...30mg. You're going for the big daddy! Meanwhile, I am just turning into a big daddy..

I have never gotten the numb/tingly hands...well, not from MK anyway...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I get the numbing hands at night

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
from what i have gathered online about my research with this peptide, the numb hands is a good sign aka its working

hows your bloat?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
from what i have gathered online about my research with this peptide, the numb hands is a good sign aka its working

hows your bloat?
No bloat, abs looked leaner yesterday morning which was day 4, lethargy has been making me feel sluggish though.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No bloat, abs looked leaner yesterday morning which was day 4, lethargy has been making me feel sluggish though.
any reason u are opting for 30mg dose over 25mg and even the 12.5 mg

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
Lethargy was worst the first 2-3 weeks for me. After that I didn't notice it much. Additional sleep helped remedy the lethargy.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know this has been stated before. But I have some powder to reconstitute, what would you guys recommend. I've heard everclear and water would work

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PG & Everclear mixture. I wouldn't want to burn my test subject's throat.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arnt some people just throwing back the powder and then downing water?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
What do you notice from 1st week on mk677, also how long before it builds up and kicks in, i am on day 6 at 30mg, i have also been using huperzine a at 200mcg pre bed and 3g melatonin for past 3 days and will continue to use along with 2500iu vit d3.

fordmandiesel

Awards
I'm on week 4 of somatozine and i still haven't noticed a damn thing, pretty disappointed, ran first 3 weeks at 25mg I'm running this week at the single dosage of 12.5, hard to tell if my dreams are any better but they have been a little strange but I cant really say its because of that

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm on week 4 of somatozine and i still haven't noticed a damn thing, pretty disappointed, ran first 3 weeks at 25mg I'm running this week at the single dosage of 12.5, hard to tell if my dreams are any better but they have been a little strange but I cant really say its because of that
You’re supposed to swallow the pill.

fordmandiesel

Awards
I originally thought it would be that simple haha

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What dosage is yeilding the numbing of hands and how long before this effect was noticed ??

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What dosage is yeilding the numbing of hands and how long before this effect was noticed ??
Seems like I have only seen it mentioned in logs and such for people dosing 25mg and above. I certainly don't get that on 12.5mg, or the few days that I was on 20mg.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Honestly I don't ever get numb hands. And I'm on 2iu GH and 25mg MK 677 right now. And no none of it is bunk

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone noticed an increase in stiffness? Seems to take a few extra minutes to warm up and joints seem to ache a bit more. Test subject is 3 weeks in.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone noticed an increase in stiffness? Seems to take a few extra minutes to warm up and joints seem to ache a bit more. Test subject is 3 weeks in.
No my elbows and knees are less stiff and achy, sleep quality has also improved.