abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On my fourth day. This sh!t knocks you out! Lol

Sleeps are deep but no vivid dreams. Wife would wake up me to move me when sleeping and I feel like I'm drugged up lol.

Besides that it gives a good well being feeling and no lethargy. Only at 12.5mg. Going for 25g next week for 4 months

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Does anyone recommend training differently on mk677 vs naturally? ive been training for many years and different PHs and DS cycles but past 2 naturally and have been following an every other day, half push half pull routine with decent results, i ordered some somatozine i know its not a bulker but I'm going to be in a caloric surplus for sure not looking to get any thinner I'm in decent shape as is just looking to heal some injuries and see what kind of lbs i can gain in the same run, think i should try to do something geared more towards training every day?
I think you'd be better off sticking to the same routine and see if you notice a difference/improvement with the addition of the MK 677.

fx2050

Awards
i may try an ebay seller next pure form

i feel i am stronger now and pass out quick, slight gains but the pains in elbows have been bad

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So it as been 3 month on the OL MK-677,old injury are better, good pump and small increase in strenght will loosing slowly bodyfat. So far my experience with it at 10 mg every morning is good. More anti agin than real budybuilding experiece. I might try 20 mg down in a couple of months

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have been taking Somatozine for about a week (1 capsule) and the sleep has been awesome (main reason I'm taking it). For anyone worried about the sleep being too deep, with one capsule I'm still able to get up and help with the kids when they wake in the middle of the night (not much grogginess and quickly fall back to sleep afterwards). That was one of my main worries with having two young kids.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anybody monitoring their blood pressure? any changes?

fordmandiesel

Awards
haven't been monitoring mine, I will if I get head aches that's usually what happens when I take any special supplements and I find it has risen, today marks day 6 for me at 25mg, so far haven't noticed any changed except for 1 thing I get a wicked stuffy nose, has this happened to anyone???? I've never had allergies don't get colds often and I noticed it woke me yup midnight after my first dose I had a random stuffy runny nose and it hasn't subsided since my first dose.

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Have been taking Somatozine for about a week (1 capsule) and the sleep has been awesome (main reason I'm taking it). For anyone worried about the sleep being too deep, with one capsule I'm still able to get up and help with the kids when they wake in the middle of the night (not much grogginess and quickly fall back to sleep afterwards). That was one of my main worries with having two young kids.
That was My concern as well with sleeping too deep with having two kids. I'm currently taking 2 caps of Somatozine before bed and have no trouble getting up in the middle of the night.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went through a medical screening after being on MK for about 3 weeks at that point. My blood pressure was perfectly normal. I don't know what causes the light headedness. I'm assuming it has to do with the water retention.

Ok. More important questions. Has anyone noticed any erection problems immediately after dosing? I don't have any issues throughout the day. But like maybe 30 minutes when I dose at night sometimes I'll end up doing my thing with the spouse and there's sometimes some slow to start problems. I'm guessing it's due to the lethargy.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I went through a medical screening after being on MK for about 3 weeks at that point. My blood pressure was perfectly normal. I don't know what causes the light headedness. I'm assuming it has to do with the water retention.

Ok. More important questions. Has anyone noticed any erection problems immediately after dosing? I don't have any issues throughout the day. But like maybe 30 minutes when I dose at night sometimes I'll end up doing my thing with the spouse and there's sometimes some slow to start problems. I'm guessing it's due to the lethargy.
I can't report anything about erections because I am on Clomid for PCT...so nothing is making any sense down there.

Has anyone had an increase in nasal congestion/stuffy nose or sneezing? It seems to have a possible reaction with histamine?

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
I can't report anything about erections because I am on Clomid for PCT...so nothing is making any sense down there.

Has anyone had an increase in nasal congestion/stuffy nose or sneezing? It seems to have a possible reaction with histamine?
I was randomly sneezing all day yesterday couldn't figure out why.

Seems like 25mg started the allergies. Could also just be coincidence. I'll keep ya updated.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was randomly sneezing all day yesterday couldn't figure out why.

Seems like 25mg started the allergies. Could also just be coincidence. I'll keep ya updated.
Ghrelin does appear to be a histamine agonist of sorts when I google it. During my prior runs, I noticed it pretty sporadically. This time, it has gotten more persistent over the last 5 days or so. I thought I was getting a cold at first but I am definitely not. I am also generally not affected by seasonal allergies either.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ghrelin does appear to be a histamine agonist of sorts when I google it. During my prior runs, I noticed it pretty sporadically. This time, it has gotten more persistent over the last 5 days or so. I thought I was getting a cold at first but I am definitely not. I am also generally not affected by seasonal allergies either.
How's the mk treating you bro? I know you were having some undesirable sides

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How's the mk treating you bro? I know you were having some undesirable sides
Still a bit lethargic but not really sleeping any better.. Enhanced recovery has been about it, and my skin has a deeper hue to it. It apparently increases melanin production which appears to be true in my case. I am still just on 10mg and bloat does not seem like a huge issue at this time. I was never able to buy Somatozine brand due to not being able to come up with the money at the time. I only have a few pills left of my current brand and I am undecided if I am going to purchase more. Not really sure the congestion and lethargy have been worth any other affects to this point...

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's weird. Some of the side effects seem to be perfectly counteracted by ECA

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's weird. Some of the side effects seem to be perfectly counteracted by ECA
Stimulants are a beautiful thing that are a gift from God...

We would have more of such gifts if the FDA would mind their own business though!

fordmandiesel

Awards
I can attest to the stuffy nose, today will be day 8 for me I got stuffy about 2-3 hours after my first dose and has been consistent for the past week, yesterday it seemed to come and go during the day so I'm hoping it may taper off and its just my body adjusting possibly, haven't had any other side effects negative or positive to note of just yet.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's funny you guys mention mk and the eca stack. I found that to be one of the best way to counteract the sides. Baby aspirin twice a day is said to cut down on the water retention, which I found true, so the A in ECA works for that. The energy from EC definitely helped with lethargy. The appetite supression from the Ephedrine definitely helped with the excessive eating. The only issue I had was long term eca use with the raise in blood pressure from mk. For me I have found a need to cycle off both. For a while I was running mk indefinitely due to the studies and improvements in my skin, sleep and strentgh. The benefits kept improving. But once I came off and had a ton more energy I realized how much it was holding me back at times and how much I using stimulants to counteract it. I think mk is one of the best compounds for bodybuilding, dollar for dollar the most benefit over many others, especially for those who don't wanna do any pinning. Just be aware of the sides and try to mitigate them as best as possible, prefferably without using other drugs to do so.

nump

Awards
Which brand y do you guys prefer for MK677?
I just started Somatozine a week ago and it's leaning me out nicely. I'm only taking 12.5mg at the moment and may up the dose if need be, but don't really plan to since it's more cost effective since I'm seeing results. I took various other brands in the past and didn't notice much so for whatever reason this formula works, maybe the others were bunk?

I'm stacking it with Lipodrene Elite to combat lethargy and for appetite suppression.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just started Somatozine a week ago and it's leaning me out nicely. I'm only taking 12.5mg at the moment and may up the dose if need be, but don't really plan to since it's more cost effective since I'm seeing results. I took various other brands in the past and didn't notice much so for whatever reason this formula works, maybe the others were bunk?

I'm stacking it with Lipodrene Elite to combat lethargy and for appetite suppression.
This is the brand you will see most people use here. Including me.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's funny you guys mention mk and the eca stack. I found that to be one of the best way to counteract the sides. Baby aspirin twice a day is said to cut down on the water retention, which I found true, so the A in ECA works for that. The energy from EC definitely helped with lethargy. The appetite supression from the Ephedrine definitely helped with the excessive eating. The only issue I had was long term eca use with the raise in blood pressure from mk. For me I have found a need to cycle off both. For a while I was running mk indefinitely due to the studies and improvements in my skin, sleep and strentgh. The benefits kept improving. But once I came off and had a ton more energy I realized how much it was holding me back at times and how much I using stimulants to counteract it. I think mk is one of the best compounds for bodybuilding, dollar for dollar the most benefit over many others, especially for those who don't wanna do any pinning. Just be aware of the sides and try to mitigate them as best as possible, prefferably without using other drugs to do so.
I can't agree more, my stims don't hit half as hard as they used to and I end up taking more than I would like. I was actually looking to decrease my stimulant intake recently but MK has made that impossible. I have skipped a few days of MK here and there just to see how I felt, and I had much improved energy and greater response to less stims. Anti-aging and recovery is great 'n all, but I really think I may opt for having more energy and just plaster myself with coconut oil everyday..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a week in. Started at 12.5 for 3 days and upped it to 24mg.

I've noticed deeper sleep but I've been waking up An hour to two hours before my usual time and feel well rested. I like that I feel well rested but not the part on waking up sooner then my time. No vivid dreams.

I've gotten 0 lethargy. This puts me in a good mood. Loving it so far. Stacking it with trest.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm a week in. Started at 12.5 for 3 days and upped it to 24mg.

I've noticed deeper sleep but I've been waking up An hour to two hours before my usual time and feel well rested. I like that I feel well rested but not the part on waking up sooner then my time. No vivid dreams.

I've gotten 0 lethargy. This puts me in a good mood. Loving it so far. Stacking it with trest.
I been having the same issue. Waking up earlier than my alarm, but feeling awesome.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I been having the same issue. Waking up earlier than my alarm, but feeling awesome.
It's good I feel well rested but sh!t I don't want to wake up if my kids aren't up lol.

Shadasonic

Awards
Liquid colloidal silver works great against lime disease, natures antibacterial, anti viral solution

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol u guys are crazy. Hell no. Oh have all day without them from 830am-430pm. No need for that extra time before wake up lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've realized that since taking this before bed my body wakes up automatically 7-8 hours later. Won't let me sleep longer.

Shadasonic

Awards
My dad had lymes disease , suffered through it for 3 years. He went into a natural food store looking for some relief. The clerk told him he could cure it, my dad was VERY skeptical of course because he'd been through round after round of antibiotics. He bought what's called nutrasilver, he took 4 teaspoons a day for three weeks and has been clean of that bacteria for 2 years now, ****s amazing. Gets rid of strepth throat in 2 days or sinus infections.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's good I feel well rested but sh!t I don't want to wake up if my kids aren't up lol.
Correct answer.

What. I love waking up before the kids. Thats me time. Lol
Wrong answer.

:p

I ordered some Mike Kilo 677 yesterday. Hope I chose a good source, hope it's effective. I get 6hrs of sleep a night, aside from weekends. Don't **** with my extra hours....

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't understand the waking up early thing. I have to put ECA right on my night table just to shake he groggy off when I get up. And that's after like 8-9

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Correct answer.

Wrong answer.

I ordered some Mike Kilo 677 yesterday. Hope I chose a good source, hope it's effective. I get 6hrs of sleep a night, aside from weekends. Don't **** with my extra hours....
Dont get me wrong. I love my kids. But, I also love my alone time, when its just me and my coffee.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't understand the waking up early thing. I have to put ECA right on my night table just to shake he groggy off when I get up. And that's after like 8-9
How many mg you dosing?

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

fordmandiesel

Awards
How far into the cycle are you guys noticing these side effects or any body changes? today marks end of 2 weeks for me so far I haven't really noticed much of anything couple crazy random dreams and random stuffy nose first week but week 2 has been completely normal, dosing 25mg before bed

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First three days for sure. Either you're a non responder or potential bunk stuff. What's your brand?

fordmandiesel

Awards
First three days for sure. Either you're a non responder or potential bunk stuff. What's your brand

I still plan to run it for at least a couple more weeks to see if anything changes, Its somatozine, has gotten great reviews on here so I don't think its bunk, ill just ride it out a bit longer

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Naw that stuff isn't bunk. Could be you are just slow to build up or something who know. But that's great stuff. Keep us posted tho

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First dose, **** is DANK!
First three days for sure. Either you're a non responder or potential bunk stuff. What's your brand

I still plan to run it for at least a couple more weeks to see if anything changes, Its somatozine, has gotten great reviews on here so I don't think its bunk, ill just ride it out a bit longer
Which brand are y'all running if you believe it's bunk. Cause I know mine from MA Labs is Awesome and Im seeing great results with it

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MA is good to go

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MA is good to go

fx2050

Awards
im on dna now, seems ****e compared to german pharma, albeit i didnt get a great deal off of that either but the dna seems like i wasted my money

i see some black lion on ebay so may try that next in powder