Mitochondrial Boosting

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still awaiting synthesis of the compound. All other ingredients seem good to go for Trajectory.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still waiting. Looks to be a killer product. The wait will be worth it fella's.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Sounds awesome-been looking forward to this for a while.What time frame do you think this will be?Maybe before summer to get the last minute cuts in?

briancogs888

Awards
Sounds like you should incorporate a very powerful antioxidant, since the mitochondria, even at a regular oxidation rate, releases a lot of free radicals.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you should incorporate a very powerful antioxidant, since the mitochondria, even at a regular oxidation rate, releases a lot of free radicals.
got it covered - and not only to quench the free radicals, but some of the unique fruit based antioxidants also amplify fat burning as well as androgenic sensitivity.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of using fruit extracts in a lot of the products-always add a healthy twist.Any chance for a sneek look?And as above, any chance even a beta of this will be out before summer?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the idea of using fruit extracts in a lot of the products-always add a healthy twist.Any chance for a sneek look?And as above, any chance even a beta of this will be out before summer?
I have a meeting scheduled with two different chemists at the Arnold. I will have a better idea by then.

I hesitate to show all of my cards with an inferior beta.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
got it covered - and not only to quench the free radicals, but some of the unique fruit based antioxidants also amplify fat burning as well as androgenic sensitivity.
Good greif this sounds better and better every time I read about it. Increased fat burning without stims while making our bodies more responsive to androgens AND providing anti-ox support is going to be killer.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Dsade, if i were you if do an alpha run with "proprietery formulae listing" way before releasing the ingredients publicly

you gotta protect your hard work while you test this.

but honestly im quite surprised no one has tried a knock off of DCP yet. weird eh?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The profit margin on DCP is so low, I'm not surprised at all.

Most companies aren't willling to put out an expensive formula with effective doses, and also charge a reasonable price.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
The profit margin on DCP is so low, I'm not surprised at all.

Most companies aren't willling to put out an expensive formula with effective doses, and also charge a reasonable price.
That's why there's a tattoo of RPN on my ass......I mean wait....What?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Good greif this sounds better and better every time I read about it. Increased fat burning without stims while making our bodies more responsive to androgens AND providing anti-ox support is going to be killer.
2nd that!This is one of the RPN products I'm lookin forward to the most.Sounds like it will be a very complex formulation

woolbeo

Awards
Are you going to use idebenone for the mitochondrial antioxidant, or are using some other some other super secret anti-o?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully at the Arnold Dsade gets good news about the production of that last key compound.Between this,alpha-y caps and PHEAR, and course DCP, RPN got cut stacks locked down

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meeting is on Saturday to get an update on the key ingredient for this.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Hope you get good news!Best scenario, what would be a realistic timeframe?Also, this is also gonna be stackable PHEAR also?Def stoked you got some great stuff comin on the Thermogenic dept!

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This will definitely be stackable with PHEAR. Combined w/ DCP and an upcoming fat-loss topical, expect the fat to must melt off :).

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Def gonna be awesome!I take it Arm Define, maybe to be renamed, is a go also now?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ArmDefine is still upcoming. Should be exciting stuff!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

phantom

Awards
  • Established
When do you think we mite get a peek at Trajectory?It sounds like it's gonna be a very complex formula.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There is a meeting on Saturday after which we'll know more about the final ingredient for trajectory.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
So aside from the lasy key compound, is everything else set to be able to be ordered once the last ingredient is done?Wishful thinkn, but it would be awesome if this comes out aound the time with PHEAR/Alpha-y.Druling at the stacking possibilities lol.

papagunz

Awards
Any word on the chest fat/gyno/psuedo gyno ammelioration topical? I remember a post where you talked about transdermal l-dopa, p5p, and perhaps an ai as well. If it's OCB/IFPA compliant, I would be 110% down to purchase.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like RPN had a very productive wkend-awesome to hear things went great.Any good news Sat from the meeting on this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not good for the key ingredient. :(

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that-hopefully sometime in the future it works out.On the talk of thermos-is PHEAR and Alpha-y caps still on track to be out b4 summer?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear that-hopefully sometime in the future it works out.On the talk of thermos-is PHEAR and Alpha-y caps still on track to be out b4 summer?
PHEAR and Alpha-Y caps should be out within 6 weeks.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Are there any other alternatives for the compound?And is there anything that can substitute for it?I remember you sayin u tested it without the key part and it was still very effective.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
It was mentioned in this thread a few times so I figured I'd ask here-are u still bringn out that endurance/energy mix ''Machine'' Dsade?From the few tidbits, it sounds pretty awesome and would be an excellent supp to have for the summer

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This one is temporarily suspended until I can get my key ingredient manufactured. :(

phantom

Awards
  • Established
What about ''Machine''?I know u mentioned this would share a few compounds with Trajectory-but for a energy/endurance mix

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
dammit i wanna sweat more.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about ''Machine''?I know u mentioned this would share a few compounds with Trajectory-but for a energy/endurance mix
Machine is being refocused on starting next week. Those compounds should be relatively simple.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Very nice!And this will be geared towards endurance/stamina?Sounds like it will be geat for MMA, CYCLING, RUNNING etc..Are you still lookin at the apple melon flavor?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Any new word on this Dsade? I know u said Trajectory has been added into the workout mix ''Machine'' last. Should be an amazing product.Will this still have the strong mitchondria boosting to it? Im guessing carnitines are going to be a part of this mix also, so aside from endurance, would you say this will be potent for fatloss also?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Any stacks you can suggest to maybe come close to this while we wait Dsade? Kind of have an idea where this product is headed from the varuious threads.Already runnin DCP, how would this be

DCP
Lipotrophin am/pm
rpn plcar
bulk LCLT
Geronova mito gold ( 75 mg na-r-ala/ 75 mg r-dihydro lipoic acid/ mixed toconutrients)
krillipid balance
and a fruit based antioxidant

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any stacks you can suggest to maybe come close to this while we wait Dsade? Kind of have an idea where this product is headed from the varuious threads.Already runnin DCP, how would this be

DCP
Lipotrophin am/pm
rpn plcar
bulk LCLT
Geronova mito gold ( 75 mg na-r-ala/ 75 mg r-dihydro lipoic acid/ mixed toconutrients)
krillipid balance
Add in some various KREBS intermediates (Citrulline Malate, Arginine AKG, Calcium Citrate), Coq10, as well as the highest dosed B-complex you can find. You will be a few steps further along.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established

DCP
Lipotrophin am/pm
rpn plcar
bulk LCLT
krillipid balance
Is Geronova mito gold REALLY worth the extra money you pay for it over NA-R-Ala?

I debated it a few times but could never justify cost

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The dihydro form is supposed to be the ****.