Misfit28 logs BPS Laxacrine in PCT

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Agreed. I have learned this the hard way. After your numbers start to get that high PRs take quite a long time and require everything to be on point.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, guys! I appreciate the encouragement :)

Not sure what was up with yesterday, felt strangely queasy. Feeling better today, Deadlifts are on tap for tomorrow.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit Deadlifts this morning, as I wasn't able to get ot the gym yesterday.

Hit 340 X 5 for my top set. The goal was 5+, of course, but I didn't go for 6. Pretty decent anyway :)

I can say that rotating application sites is recommended, as stated on the bottle. After applying this to my collarbone area for a few consecutive night, I developed a bit of an itchy rash. Maybe I just have sensitive skin. I guess I need to trim all my hair down to have more application sites, LOL. I used the tops of my feet and inner forearms last night. I have hobbit feet according to my wife, though, so some areas are also hairy. I'm just a hairy bastard, LOL!

I got a great night's sleep last night, if only for about 6 hours or so. Appetite is pretty high, and weight seems to be holding steady. I feel a bit more alpha right now as well. Heel and other joints are feeling good, and muscle fullness is nice :)

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
AYYY nice work on the deadlifts! And after a great nights rest makes it even better!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
That's another claim to a nice alpha feeling. Cannot wait to start this again my order for 2 bottles just shipped :)))

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
patiently waiting for misfit ;) must have had an amazing weekend :D

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha-ha! Sorry guys, the family was out of town for the weekend ;). It was video game and catch up on the DVR time lol.

I didn't get a chance to get to the gym, though. I totally disrupted my 5/3/1 schedule by doing this :(

Should be back in the gym tomorrow, though. Sorry for the lack of updates!

On a side note, the Laxacrine is irritating my skin more than any other transdermal (ie Dermacrine, XI-KT) that I've tried. Not sure if it is the carrier or the laxogenin. I'm rotating application sites, and the only area I'm having a problem with is the clavicle area. Odd.

Otherwise, I'm getting a nice mood increase and muscle fullness. Haven't noticed a high amount of strength yet, but I have been slacking on the gym front lately.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Had a friend that had the same. Just stay away from the area. Your skin may just be sensitive there. See how that goes.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a friend that had the same. Just stay away from the area. Your skin may just be sensitive there. See how that goes.
Will do. It's hard because I'm a hairy bastard, but I'll figure something out lol. Either that or shave down for the rest of the log ;)

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I think you can apply to tops of feet, forearms, back of knees. I used to do shins an am also hairy - at least my lower body is :p

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, this stuff is breaking me out pretty badly. Is it possible to be allergic to the compound or the carrier? I have small hives on my forearms where I applied it last night, and my clavicle area is REALLY bad. It itches like crazy and looks really bad.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It may be the carrier.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It may be the carrier.
Yeah man, I think maybe it is. I didn't apply any last night :( It looks like I have poison ivy on my clavicles, shoulders and part of my neck. I have some clobetasol left over from a case of psoriasis I had that cleared up easily with that. I'm hoping it gets rid of it soon. I have small little bumps from where I applied it on my forearms the night before last. It itches like mad.

I have about a week left I think in the bottle, but not sure if I should continue using it. It's almost like it built up and caused this reaction over time.

Any ideas?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey I'm on enbrel sure click for my psoriasis! So, are you breaking out with hives, pimples or plaque psoriasis.

If hives, only thing I could recommend is taking an antihistamine before applying. I know that's a hassle.

If it's pimples or a rash, you could apply let dry and then rub in a minute amount of lotion (baby lotion ~ Johnson & Johnson is best IMO)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, it's hives. Going away now, I'm going to try to use the backs of my knees and top of feet to finish the log. A couple of days off hopefully won't hurt a lot.

I take Zyrtec every day for seasonal allergies, but also have Benadryl on hand. That stuff makes me sleepy, but I usually apply before bed anyway.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW, I hit 190 x 7 yesterday on Bench. Pretty good, considering I hadn't benched in quite a while.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it's hives. Going away now, I'm going to try to use the backs of my knees and top of feet to finish the log. A couple of days off hopefully won't hurt a lot.

I take Zyrtec every day for seasonal allergies, but also have Benadryl on hand. That stuff makes me sleepy, but I usually apply before bed anyway.
Gotcha. Yeah, you're probably allergic to a compound in the carrier. After time the accumulation built up and you're now breaking out.

I use to pin modgrf-129 and GHRPs, had to stop with the mod because out of the blue I started getting hives. Hives the size of half dollars.. Never had a reaction for months, then boom.

If you can't finish the log, we totally understand. No one wants to be itchy from a product just to fulfill an agreement. Besides, you've done ~20ish +/- a few days of product. I'm sure you could give an honest review and feedback for laxacrine

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was able to apply to my feet and backs of knees twice so far with no reaction. Today I hit DLs, only hitting 360 for 4 reps. Still 3+ though.

I also did OHP today, which was a mistake. I did them after deads, and was rushing so I didn't really take enough time between sets. Only managed 1 rep at 150 on 3+ week :(

I'll see what happens on 1+ week. Getting back on track next week, hopefully!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
I was able to apply to my feet and backs of knees twice so far with no reaction. Today I hit DLs, only hitting 360 for 4 reps. Still 3+ though.

I also did OHP today, which was a mistake. I did them after deads, and was rushing so I didn't really take enough time between sets. Only managed 1 rep at 150 on 3+ week :(

I'll see what happens on 1+ week. Getting back on track next week, hopefully!
a little bit of a rough stretch but youre still killing it man! I noticed when i applied to the top of my feet i had a little bit of a red itchy/burn reaction too i think time of day could affect it too, oddly enough i apply to my feet at night and it bothers them, in the morning, no problem :D

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK guys. I'm going to write up a final review tomorrow. It seems to work fine on my feet. I'm going to go Bench here in a bit :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look forward to the review. Have a solid bench sesh brother!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
sounds good man! We appreciate it! Cannot wait to see what your final thoughts were!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you liked the product you can use "tyga20" BPS site for 20% off (any product really)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final thoughts coming tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, it was a crazy busy weekend!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, guys. Sorry this took me so long to complete!

Here's my final review:

When I was able to apply the Laxacrine regularly, it gave me some good benefits: Vascularity, some help with joint/pain issues, and muscle fullness.

It actually worked well for me as a "spot" pain reducer as well. However, I seem to have a sensitivity to something (most likely the carrier) in Laxacrine. I took some time off to see if it was that, and when I reapplied it to my shoulders and especially collarbone area, I developed the same itchy, red blotchy rash, almost like hives. Applying to my feet and legs gave me no reaction that I could tell. I didn't overdo it on those spots, though, thinking it might build up after a while. The application area has an odd smell (almost like Betadine according to my wife), and it stays a bit tack/sticky after drying.

After application, it gives me a bit of a euphoric feel. It also seemed to help me get to sleep, and I seemed to sleep better as well. This could be what allowed me to push a bit harder in my workouts.

I didn't notice a lot of strength benefits with this either, but I can say it seemed to help me push a bit harder when on it. To be fair, my workout and diet has gone astray as of late as well, which could explain this.

I unfortunately won't be trying it again due to my reaction to the carrier, but it could definitely help someone who is going through PCT to help maintain workout intensity.

Thanks to BPS for allowing me to try this!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
OK, guys. Sorry this took me so long to complete!

Here's my final review:

When I was able to apply the Laxacrine regularly, it gave me some good benefits: Vascularity, some help with joint/pain issues, and muscle fullness.

It actually worked well for me as a "spot" pain reducer as well. However, I seem to have a sensitivity to something (most likely the carrier) in Laxacrine. I took some time off to see if it was that, and when I reapplied it to my shoulders and especially collarbone area, I developed the same itchy, red blotchy rash, almost like hives. Applying to my feet and legs gave me no reaction that I could tell. I didn't overdo it on those spots, though, thinking it might build up after a while. The application area has an odd smell (almost like Betadine according to my wife), and it stays a bit tack/sticky after drying.

After application, it gives me a bit of a euphoric feel. It also seemed to help me get to sleep, and I seemed to sleep better as well. This could be what allowed me to push a bit harder in my workouts.

I didn't notice a lot of strength benefits with this either, but I can say it seemed to help me push a bit harder when on it. To be fair, my workout and diet has gone astray as of late as well, which could explain this.

I unfortunately won't be trying it again due to my reaction to the carrier, but it could definitely help someone who is going through PCT to help maintain workout intensity.

Thanks to BPS for allowing me to try this!
thanks for the honest review, feedback, and log, we will look into the carrier. I know a lot of people have reaction when alcohol is applied to the skin in the same spot consistently so im sure BPS will be looking into this and see if theres a better availability supporter!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
+1 to this. Good stuff man and thanks for seeing it through. I'm glad that product provided you with some benefits all things aside.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! It sucks that I'm in that small percentage :( I found Laxacrine worked really well for localized pain control for me. Very interesting.