MIND AND MUSCLE IS BACK AT IT!!! MOTLEY CREW STYLE

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, I know Ive been busy at work, but what happened to this thread!!?? I guess I will have to try and ramp up the 80s chicks again!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Long weekend and family came in so extending till this weekend

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
, what's up for grabs and this one here? Cuz I can link an entire gallery of jpegs to post one by one I think admin might write me a note if I do that though thank God for Ajax and PHP

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
, what's up for grabs and this one here? Cuz I can link an entire gallery of jpegs to post one by one I think admin might write me a note if I do that though thank God for Ajax and PHP
Dont know, cheftepesh1 just said he had a few goodies. Were supposed to be rockin some 80s chicks!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have several single and tons of samples

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jesus bro that bottom one just Sparkss my sparkler
No kidding. Man, I was engaged YEEEARS ago to a chick that was a spitting image of Demi, back when I was in the military. Shegot shipped to Italy, and I stayed in Norfolk, and found... THE BEACH and its frequent tourist chicks. She let me go man. But I do have a good one now so it worked out. But still

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
No kidding. Man, I was engaged YEEEARS ago to a chick that was a spitting image of Demi, back when I was in the military. Shegot shipped to Italy, and I stayed in Norfolk, and found... THE BEACH and its frequent tourist chicks. She let me go man. But I do have a good one now so it worked out. But still
We all had that 1 . Just the memories of the first night make my heart beat go nuts .
That age where everything is new .

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
This thread really got me thinking...80's girls are so hot!!

We're still talking about girls in their 80's, right?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Choice is either single product or a sample pack from my stash.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Congrats gents!

Well worth the price of admission.