Mid Havoc Pulse Gyno?

heman10

heman10

Awards
So this is my second Havoc pulse cycle. M,W,F 30,40,50,50,50 I am in the middle of week 4 and my Nips are super puffy, right one is pretty sore :dead:. After the first cycle I ran I had no Gyno problems, so didn't bother having Nolva on hand for this cycle(I'll save you the typing I know this was stupid), Nolva wont be here for another week. Should I continue this cycle through? Should I stop where I am at. Should I get this Sh!t checked out by a physician to verify?
Thanks for the help.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Might actually be prolactin related? I would grab some caber or L-dopa. Do you feel any lumps? The sore feeling is a bad sign...

heman10

heman10

Awards
Might actually be prolactin related? I would grab some caber or L-dopa. Do you feel any lumps? The sore feeling is a bad sign...
No definitive lumps yet, but the soreness has progressed over the last week, not sure what caber or L-dopa would do, would you mind explaining in greater depth for me? Thanks

Also don't know if this is related in any shape or form, but about the same time I started noticing the puffiness, and soreness, I caught a gnarly head cold that I haven't been able to shake.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
to really find a lump, you might have to lift your arm and stretch it back...elongating your peck (like you were stretching your upper peck). then feel around for the lump.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Buy some Vitex, P5P, L-Dopa and get on that sh!t right away. Order some clomid, not sure about if you should continue on or not??? Epi/havoc is susposed to rid gyno in some cases, and people who have had issues in the past run it because there is so low of a chance that you will get a gyno related issue compared to other PH's.

heman10

heman10

Awards
Buy some Vitex, P5P, L-Dopa and get on that sh!t right away. Order some clomid, not sure about if you should continue on or not??? Epi/havoc is susposed to rid gyno in some cases, and people who have had issues in the past run it because there is so low of a chance that you will get a gyno related issue compared to other PH's.
Recommended L-dopa dosing ? Nolva should be here by Saturday, was going to run it 40,40,20,20. Any feedback on specific dosing with L-Dopa during this PCT ?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey bud, what's the status on this?? things better after some nolva?

heman10

heman10

Awards
hey bud, what's the status on this?? things better after some nolva?
Yep- after a week & half of Nolva- soreness and pregnant lady puffy nipples went back to flat status, also ran p5p 400mg ED, so not 100% sure it wasn't a prolactin issue.

Thanks for the help

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar