MID APRL pics judge please

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
ok i do a powerlifting style workout, well id say powerbuilding lately its been westside type routine max deadlift,squat and bench every week type of deal. SOME PRs
Squat 365 decent depth want to get a lil lower
Bench of floor 255, reg bench 260
Deadlift 420
Curls 135 x 3 slight use of back
Dumbell Bench 100 x 4 after flat bench max.

april mid 2.jpg

april mid use.jpg

UKStrength

Looking really thick mate and nice and lean for a powerlifter! ;)

What's your goals at the moment?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Looking solid man. Definitely lean, just in general, and especially for a PL.. Keep up the good work.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
i would love to do comps eventually, right now im working on getting my Squat depth legit... Bench Press i got the form down i touch and go 260 can pause 250, Deadlift 420. by september im trying to bench 300,dead 455 and Squat 405 with good depth. i just love the powerlifting type lifts and like to stay lean too btw body weight is well damn 176 just checked it now lol... but id like to get it to a solid 175 .. i havent been doing abs or cardio for a month trying to keep all energy for my main lifts but im changing that and knocking out some calories should look good and maintain that 175...

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
looking good - if you're going to compete, how are your legs.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
i call have freakin chicken calves thighs are solid ill admit i was all upperbody till the last couple months im going to do legs tonight =)

20 reps on 260 hopefully!