MGK torches Em?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A new album dropped if you guys haven't heard... Dave east and styles p. Should be pretty good... Figure I'd let you guys who love lyrical rap know

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill try that Conway the machine. But give "the truth" from mozzy a try. That's what got me hooked. But a lot of the references are from this area so im not sure it carries over...his hype man in the video got smoked 16 hours later and its been back to back gang war ever since
Bro I hate to break it to you Mozzy sucks... he's not good not even a little. And then think about a guy like that he's never going to amount to anything because he doesn't know how to evolve as a human being. You look that's some of the great lyricist that were gangster rappers who didn't know how to evolve and where are they now? They're in prison BG C-Murder even Soulja Slim who's dead. You see guys like this all the time instead of evolving as a human being they believe they have to live that way and die that way.

I'll take somebody smart like 50 all day who was able to come up overcome was shot 9 times and is somebody today that people in the rap game still respect and still has credibility.

I also think the Mumble rap generation does have a lot of garbage and it's not all lyrical but you also have to learn how to evolve with the times. There are some guys that have talent and that generation you just have to sift through and find the right ones. We can't stay dinosaurs living in 1988 West Coast gangster rap. Nobody cares about West Coast gangster rap anymore. That was like 30 years ago. It's not really relevant to anybody who's coming up in this generation.

And I'm 41 bro so I've been listening to this stuff since back and Ice-Ts the power and nwa days. But you got to evolve as a human being you got to evolve with the times and you have to be open to what's new because there's something that's moving in it in the present moment.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro I hate to break it to you Mozzy sucks... he's not good not even a little. And then think about a guy like that he's never going to amount to anything because he doesn't know how to evolve as a human being. You look that's some of the great lyricist that were gangster rappers who didn't know how to evolve and where are they now? They're in prison BG C-Murder even Soulja Slim who's dead. You see guys like this all the time instead of evolving as a human being they believe they have to live that way and die that way.

I'll take somebody smart like 50 all day who was able to come up overcome was shot 9 times and is somebody today that people in the rap game still respect and still has credibility.

I also think the Mumble rap generation does have a lot of garbage and it's not all lyrical but you also have to learn how to evolve with the times. There are some guys that have talent and that generation you just have to sift through and find the right ones. We can't stay dinosaurs living in 1988 West Coast gangster rap. Nobody cares about West Coast gangster rap anymore. That was like 30 years ago. It's not really relevant to anybody who's coming up in this generation.

And I'm 41 bro so I've been listening to this stuff since back and Ice-Ts the power and nwa days. But you got to evolve as a human being you got to evolve with the times and you have to be open to what's new because there's something that's moving in it in the present moment.
Wanna bet? Lets say 100$. In a year he will be recognized nationally as top 10?
We should both be on this site still. I'm down to bet.
Kendrick Lamar giving him a shout out is just the begginig.
But even if your right and he gets smoked ( which may very well happen) I bet it blows him up more.
So do We have a bet?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wanna bet? Lets say 100$. In a year he will be recognized nationally as top 10?
We should both be on this site still. I'm down to bet.
Kendrick Lamar giving him a shout out is just the begginig.
But even if your right and he gets smoked ( which may very well happen) I bet it blows him up more.
So do We have a bet?
Kendrick Lamar gave him a shout out lmao

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A new album dropped if you guys haven't heard... Dave east and styles p. Should be pretty good... Figure I'd let you guys who love lyrical rap know
it's ok....I like dave east but his flow is always the same....it's not something i'll go back to again and again

TI also dropped, it's ok as well

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would also put up Conway the machine from buffalo over Mozzy. As for "newer artists" go.
That land o lakes song is dope I've bumped that few times. People at the gas station were like " who's that?" Ill admit its decent. I like that violent stuff!

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Ill try that Conway the machine. But give "the truth" from mozzy a try. That's what got me hooked. But a lot of the references are from this area so im not sure it carries over...his hype man in the video got smoked 16 hours later and its been back to back gang war ever since
I got u

franks009

Awards
  • Established
That land o lakes song is dope I've bumped that few times. People at the gas station were like " who's that?" Ill admit its decent. I like that violent stuff!
Half his face is paralyzed from getting shot in the back of the head. That's what gives him that distinct voice. U can tell if u watch videos on YouTube of him. He's got some DOPE vids of him spittin on a few different shows at shade 45

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Also Westside Gunn apart of his crew I fcuk with heavy too. But Conway just got that grimey New York swag

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also Westside Gunn apart of his crew I fcuk with heavy too. But Conway just got that grimey New York swag
Yeah it's good. I need to feel the realness.
I need to believe you'll hop out and blast somebody.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it's ok....I like dave east but his flow is always the same....it's not something i'll go back to again and again

TI also dropped, it's ok as well
Yeah I gotta check out TI. Yeah I honestly have felt that way about styles also. I don't really care for Dave east, but he's new and alot of people I know really like his stuff. I haven't heard the album yet, but I feel like I know exactly what your saying, because Dave and styles last few projects I felt exactly the same

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just being on the view looses your street cred
This definitely goes without saying. Hahaha
His boys have to dog on him hard about that!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any new Mozzy?
I've been going nutts with that Conway the machine. Like that sh1t a lot but the beat is so trash. Out here in CALI everybody has beat in our cars. Even old ladies bump Elvis . So Conway just dosnt hit hard in the car. But I've been listening to him daily.
The realness carries over and thats what I need.
Gangland landlord is ok. I like artist before they get $$$$$. But a lot of people prefer the better sound that comes with having more money. In happy with a computer and lyrics that are real.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been seeing more of this sixnine dude so I turned a song on from him on the way to work the other day.... Made it about 25 seconds in before I had to turn that shìt off.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been seeing more of this sixnine dude so I turned a song on from him on the way to work the other day.... Made it about 25 seconds in before I had to turn that shìt off.
I'm surprised it took that long haha. Besides his music being absolute garbage, I don't listen to him on principle with that whole underage girl thing he had. Bad music and a bad person? No thanks man.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been going nutts with that Conway the machine. Like that sh1t a lot but the beat is so trash. Out here in CALI everybody has beat in our cars. Even old ladies bump Elvis . So Conway just dosnt hit hard in the car. But I've been listening to him daily.
The realness carries over and thats what I need.
Gangland landlord is ok. I like artist before they get $$$$$. But a lot of people prefer the better sound that comes with having more money. In happy with a computer and lyrics that are real.
Yep I feel you 100 on the beat selection. Those guys don't like drums lol smdh. But vocals are so fire!

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Dave east killed that tho. This man said " i used to move that dust like a sandstorm, sold smokers optimus dimes and watched em transform" haha

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Mostly because most people associate him with singing not rapping lol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mostly because most people associate him with singing not rapping lol
Yeah he definitely came off. Especially since he's a singer. This suprised me alot.

My favorites are probably:
Black thought
Papoose
Oun P
Loaded Lux
The Hoodies

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Freestyle https://g.co/kgs/JcqgjC

What's everyone think? He still got it or what?

Eminem "Kick Off" freestyle.