Unanswered MF Black Magic?

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Noticed when doing some research this morning that Medfit has a product “Black Magic”. Anyone use this? Looks pretty stacked for the price and dosages. What would be advisable to run as support along with it for 4 weeks to not feel like shyt? Is it even worth trying? Wanting to put on some size and if this could provide good results I think it’d be nice to be able to take all at once. If I even decided to purchase this, I‘d probably only take one pill/day as this would be my second cycle.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The problem with kitchen sink jobs like this is there may be too much of one thing and not enough of another for your own tolerances. If you have any issues you'll have no idea what caused them. If you were to do it I'd definitely recommend tudca and nac and a comprehensive on cycle support supp to boot. On a side note I read in another thread that medfit has ceased production recently

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
The problem with kitchen sink jobs like this is there may be too much of one thing and not enough of another for your own tolerances. If you have any issues you'll have no idea what caused them. If you were to do it I'd definitely recommend tudca and nac and a comprehensive on cycle support supp to boot. On a side note I read in another thread that medfit has ceased production recently
I hear ya. I was just exploring different options and stumbled across this product and wasn’t sure. thanks! Was thinking maybe to just run Msten with tudc, nac, Dermacrine etc but low dose on the Msten as I don’t want a lot of sides.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hear ya. I was just exploring different options and stumbled across this product and wasn’t sure. thanks! Was thinking maybe to just run Msten with tudc, nac, Dermacrine etc but low dose on the Msten as I don’t want a lot of sides.
That's a good idea. Nobody should take that BM, msten is great on it's own, of course it's better with test though.

Voxide

Awards
It blows my mind that anybody would take this, let alone spend money on it.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like a solid plan, never done msten yet but definitely want to one day

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Products like this are why this brand is donezo