Metroba gets into an Anadraulic State!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I feel like a jackass for not mentioning that but twice a week I load up on carbs...about 500g/day...you think maybe 3 x a week then?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate it Timber...as for cals..Im aim for 2500 - about 200g carbs/day right now; around 250g Protein/day; fat is a bit higher than carbs right now. Believe it or not Im actually loosing fat on this...You guys really think Im taking it too far? All of you, be honest with me. I really wanna know what all of you think. I may not agree with you all but I'd still like to know..do I have manorexia? Am I smaller than I see myself?

...and I think you're right my abs need to grow more to show through

...and I tipped the scale at 160.5 this morning...I was 157 the other day but I have a feeling the scale was off...who knows
I don't mince words man... Hopefully it doesn't offend you.

I think you're too skinny - which I think is a little rediculous considering that I know you and how strong you are. If you were at your bodyfat now with 15 pounds of muscle on you, you'd be nasty. Everyone here knows you can cut - just don't see a point to it right now.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my second bottle of AS and they hooked me up with a free Tshirt!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I feel like a jackass for not mentioning that but twice a week I load up on carbs...about 500g/day...you think maybe 3 x a week then?
Nah. On the diet I mentioned (50/30/20: P/F/C), carb refeeds every four days should work well for you. I haven't been doing them, but I'm going to start tomorrow.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I think you're too skinny - which I think is a little rediculous considering that I know you and how strong you are. If you were at your bodyfat now with 15 pounds of muscle on you, you'd be nasty. Everyone here knows you can cut - just don't see a point to it right now.
I hear ya man...thank you for speaking your mind and Im not offended...I am taking your guys advice and upping the cals

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I think Met just has a different frame. His arms/delts/traps aren't small at all. I think his torso is just longer than most people at his height.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Glad you can take the suggestions... You can tell me how fat I am when I start my next log, and I'll thank you.

I wouldn't normally say anything, but I think I understand how you want to look... and you're close. As you up the calories you might want to start a full day of core exercises. I built a core day into my split about 2 months ago, and it was the second best decision ever, aside from starting deadlifts.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I think Met just has a different frame. His arms/delts/traps aren't small at all. I think his torso is just longer than most people at his height.
You have a point there too. He has a very slight profile from his waist to his sternum. It's actually an awesome build to have.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys! Im really diggn the love that you guys! I actually have been thinking about doing more core work lately..maybe now it the time

As for the long torso...maybe its from all the swimming Ive done in my lifetime? Idk..genitics?...both?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking Brad Pitt in fight club maybe(no homo)

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
It's 98% genetics... Swimming gave you the gigantic freaky shoulders.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:blushes:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...you thought right! Gawd she is soo hott!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I have a question about taking AS. How much water do you guys use when doing the full scoop dose? I remember Craig saying he did less water and just slammed it home.
I take it with not much water... I hate drinking to much water pre workout due to me feeling bloated and sick. The flavour is more intense in less water but actually makes me feel way less sick :) I'm a sick guy though :p

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Man that brunette is hot... wow! Agree with timber on some of the things he has said.

You have a long torso most likely compared to your legs, I'm the opposite, I have a short upper body and log ass legs. MY hips are really high, meaning my upper body looks quite damn big and full, while my legs are always going to be my downfall. It will take me years longer to fill my legs out. But we all have our good and bad, it's about working with what you have been given :)

I think for you, it's a matter of building up more muscle in your abdominal region rather than stripping much more fat. I have the same problem. I'm 8-9% bodyfat, but have the midsection of a 10-12% individual. I used ot think stripping the fat would help, it didn't and the best advice I can give you is what I had to learn, and that was train heavy on abdominals, weights crunches etc and add thickness to the muscle in that region so they protrude.

:)

p.s You're still the man :) haha

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha thanks man! And I do train heavy with abdominals...maybe I just need to do more than twice a week. Right now Im doing decline situps with two 60's on my chest...is that not heavy enough for results? Just askin cause Id like to know if Im doing it wrong....other than that I do heavy swiss ball crunches, cable crunches, crunch machine, hanging leg/hip raises with arm straps, etc, core holds (bridges/side bridges/planks)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe genetics just made me ab-less

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
hahaha thanks man! And I do train heavy with abdominals...maybe I just need to do more than twice a week. Right now Im doing decline situps with two 60's on my chest...is that not heavy enough for results? Just askin cause Id like to know if Im doing it wrong....other than that I do heavy swiss ball crunches, cable crunches, crunch machine, hanging leg/hip raises with arm straps, etc, core holds (bridges/side bridges/planks)
That actually sounds like a damn thorough workout to me! Much morethan i do infact! Make sure your mind/muscle connection is good on every rep, concentrate on squeezing those muscles on the upwards phase (concentric) and lowering yourself down slowly (eccentric phase) just to create as much muscle trauma as possible. Perhaps some big compound movements would be good as well, bosu ball/ medicine ball pushups etc, where your abdominals aren't the focus point but are forced to handle large forces for stability.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rob, if you're avi is you...then your shoulders, back, and arms are shredded!

NICE WORK!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man! Yeah its me

Had a pretty righteous workout. Dosed 1.5 scoops pre w/o. Cant really comment on the higher dose until I get a few more workouts in but the energy was def higher today and I made a few increases tonight!

The w/o - rep range 6-8 on presses; 8-12 for otheres
1. V-squat - squat racks were all in use and I had to get movin so I used this machine today. Ended on 290 for 6 - my PR is 310 I think..cant remember but Ill get back up there.
2. Medium incline db press - up 5lbs! This was expected as I did drop the reps on presses.
3. Low incline db press - (one arm at a time) for 3 sets; (both arms) for 2 sets
4. Seated hammer curls - dropset; up 3 reps on 55's!
5. P/L dip machine - been a while but through up 230 for 8 on my last set
6. Reverse ez bar curls - wrist still hurts so I am moving up weight very slowly - I was able to go up 10 lbs from last time! And I am very excited about that.
7. Hanging leg/hip raises - 12 for abs, 10 for each oblique, 10 for abs, 8 for each oblique
8. Lying ez bar skullcrushers - havent done this in like 8 months and I dont remember the weight I was useing but ended on 50 for 12 reps; some schmuck wouldnt give up the 60 ez bar so I just left. I still got 3 sets in so I was okay with it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pump pick for tonight before I start adding in more cals - sorry for the damn brightness

Attachments

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking you may be doing too much too often... try just CRUSHING your abs once per split and see how it goes. I have a really good core program that I posted a couple times... Also, no matter how heavy you're training now - you wont be getting much LBM progress because your calories are pretty restricted for a guy with your amount of activity. I really think the extra cals will do you right playa playa..

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, your picture man... I mean, you're ribs are even starting to show on the side and your core is sucked in above the hip... You just need to fill out those abs a little bit.

Rob is right though, your upper back and shoudlers look pretty gnarly - that shot makes you look 180... :lol:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear ya man...but those arent my ribs those are my obliques lol

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Your shoulders are still growing. I'm jealous.

Ab work seems to be doing something, but it does sound like overkill (at least for my body). Do you experience doms from what you do?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing like a set of washboard abs huh Foggy?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Nothing like a set of washboard abs huh Foggy?
Haha! Nothin beats it! One of those things that is hard to get (for me anyhow), but once it gets there it's all a matter of balance and maintenence should be fairly easy... unless the diet goes to hell. ;) Then they're goin' bye bye.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Working on it myself...I want to be a 50 yr old with rockin' abs

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
For four years I ran track and we always did a killer core WO. It was painful but I'm pretty pleased with how it got me some mad abs.

Do some crunches to warmup, like 40 to 50 reps
Then do some grinders, probably 3 sets of 20 to start out easy
Then do some good ol' fashion situps -- but going to the left, middle, and right sides to work the sides as well
Then do some throwdowns going to the left, middle, and right again.
Cycle in a WO my coach called "6-inches" where you lie on your back and hold your feet 6 inches above the ground, then hold then 16 inches, then bring one down, then the other. Hold that WO for 30 secs, then 60, then 90 once you get a little stronger.

These are the core strengthening stuff I did for track. It was a little painful at times, but man it'll tear your midsection up.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i will send you over my wrestling core routine if you want. I dont know if you have ever watched true wrestling but its all about core and bridging

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i will send you over my wrestling core routine if you want. I dont know if you have ever watched true wrestling but its all about core and bridging
I'd be grateful if you sent that to me tex!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Bridges are good for core. If Tex's routine is any like the ones I used to do, you're going to be rolling around on your head a lot. :lol:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea thats true, i used to be a wrestler in middle school, before i ever started lifting, i wasnt any good but a good deal of core strength was needed.

sometimes i'd go watch my friends who wrestled in highschool, its certainly a damn hard sport.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had 1.5 scoops 30 mins pre w/o today. Was phuckin killer!! My weights went up on about all exercises!! Though I did drop reps from 8-12 to 6-8. Still weights are feeling light!! Im luvn it!

The w/o -
SL Deadlift - up 30 phuckn lbs from last time!! Havent done deads in about 2.5 weeks
Lying leg curls - up 15lbs!!
Db shrugs - up 5lbs!! Im finally shruggn 105's!! This is an all time PR!! I have consistently gone up 5lbs on db shrugs every trap workout! Cant get much better than that!
Behind back smith shrugs - cant remember weight from last time but did 3 sets of 245 for 12 each (lost my wrist straps)
Wide hammer grip pullups - 13, 11, 9, 7, 6
Seated db press - up 5lbs! 5 more to go and I hit my PR!
Wide grip pulldowns
- to neck - ended on 160 for 6 reps; will up weight next time
- to front - ended on 165 for 6 reps; will up weight next time
Swissball crunches - (weight behind head) 20x12, 25x12, 35x9
Crunch machine
- abs - 95x12, 110x12, 120x8
superset
- obliques - 95x12, 110x12, 120x7

Like I said, was an awesome workout!! Id like to thank you guys for talking me into bulkin up a little more! I love do heavier weight!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And this is for all those that think Im a skinny b1tch!

Attachments

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice pump brother! Looking much healthier :) A little fullness looks really good on you! Pecks look bigger as well!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thought Id share with you guys my years Progression...gotta say Im happy with the results...shows hard work really does pay off

1-12-08 to 1-13-09

Attachments

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today is last day of AS bottle. Will be putting up final review and before and afters tonight after Chest/arms workout.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today is last day of AS bottle. Will be putting up final review and before and afters tonight after Chest/arms workout.
I can't wait to start mine! Saturday, February 14th is the big day for the start of MMV2/AS!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yeah man! Wish you were loggn it! I hope to at least here a final review on it when you are finished! Good luck brother!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to start mine! Saturday, February 14th is the big day for the start of MMV2/AS!
I didn't even realise you were running these two soon! awesome! ou beat me to that stack!

Hell yeah man! Wish you were loggn it! I hope to at least here a final review on it when you are finished! Good luck brother!
Amazing! Your stomach got leaner, and arms got bigger! That's what you want man!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Review!!

Had killer workout tonight! Nice way to end this bottle! Took 1.5 scoops 35 mins pre w/o.

The w/o - Chest/arms (presses 4-6 reps; others 6-8 and more for others)

1. Incline db press - up 5lbs on all working sets except last set
2. Incline hammer press - up 10 lbs from last time!
3. Incline alt/sup db curls - finally doing 50s again! Very happy about this! Did it for 8 reps; my PR was 50x6 before I hurt my wrist! Drop set on this one
4. Decline db presses - 45x10, 55x10, 65x8 couldve done more but decided to move on
5. Low incline db flys - ended on 55's for 7 reps! I believe this is a PR!:think: - this is 5lbs up from last time
6. Ez bar curls - moved up 20lbs from last time!! Wrist is still a bit uncooperative on this exercise but this is progress - still have 20 more lbs before I hit PR
7. Superset with 1 arm overhead db tri ext - not gaining much on this excercise..hmm..:think: - dropset on this one - did up reps on last few sets
8. Seated french curls - up 5lbs from last time - still need 5lbs more to hit PR...tris felt very fatigued on this exercise from all the previous presses
9. P/L preacher curls - up 10lbs from last time! still need 10 more lbs to hit PR

Was a great w/o as usual! Great pumps, great strength gains, amazing vascularity, high aggression, high energy, high libido - everything you could ask for in a pre w/o supp! I also recovered quicker from exercises intra and post w/o. I always have some form of DOMS which means Im always gaining! :smite: I love love love this supp! And reccomend it to anyone look to add on some size, strength and burn some fat..and did I mention the high libido?! Do yourself a favor and pick urself up a bottle! You wont regret it! Thank you LG Sciences for the chance to log this awesome supplement! I made amazing results and am very grateful! I'm sure this supplement make you guys some serious bank!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today's final pics!!

:veryhappy:

Attachments

metroba

metroba

Legend