Metroba gets into an Anadraulic State!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna hit the gym in 10 mins! Very amped to workout!

Pre w/o review:

Mixibility - 7/10 the leucine like always sticks to top..no biggie

Taste - 7/10 the leucine is noticeable but its not even close as bad as bulk leucine. I still liked the taste and I wont have any probs drinking this everyday for the next month. Taste almost exactly like Myozene for those that tried that will know what I mean.

How I feel - I am wired! Cant wait to get in there and start movn weight! Cant see myself taking more than a scoop of this stuff! Im already pacing around my house just waiting to hit the gym!

More updates to come!
<----Waiting for the results! should be good!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha i was tempted to take some before when I go Christmas shopping to crack myself out. haha
hahahahaha...We have a tweaker in isle 12, I repeat we have a tweaker in isle 12! :rofl:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
hahahahaha...We have a tweaker in isle 12, I repeat we have a tweaker in isle 12! :rofl:
haha I think I'll decide against it! I don't wana look like a intense crack head!

I'll take it tonight before I party! haha

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
in. Whats up bro havent seen you in awhile.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man oh man was I wired as phuck!! I actually think 1 scoop is a bit too high for me to start off with! Im gonna have to start at 3/4th scoop and work it up to a full scoop. I was too wired! I did get a small headache but this is fixable by lowering the dose and building up a tolerance.

Pump - 7.15/10 :)lol: Irish)
Vascularity - 8/10
Energy - 9/10 - not a 10/10 because I did have a headache and I didnt eat enough today, so energy was lower. We shall see tomorrow when I have food in me and start at a lower dose.
Strength - My strength is down about 25-30% from last posting my numbers due to lowered cals and last month I have been taking too long a rest days (around 3 days at a time) because of a hectic schedule. Schedule is good now tho...so time to get strength back up and then some! :hammer:
Workout was good. It's going to get better as the stuff kicks in and I get in the proper amount of food. But I did have a good workout and it was def worth something. Like I said strength is down. So dont give me too much crap about my numbers.

Workout: Hams/back/shoulders
1. Lying leg curls - 95x12, 115x12, 130x6
2. Widest grip pulldowns - 120x12, 135x10, 150x8 yikes!
3. Seated db press - 30x12, 40x12, 45x6
4. Wide grip (pinky on ring) Rack deads - 135x8, 185x8, 225x8, 275x8, 315x6 :frustrate
5. Db upright rows - never done these before - 15x12, 20x12, 25x12, 30x12 - will adjust weight next time
6. Crunch machine (abs/obliques)

Okay okay I know my numbers are down but like I said I will get em back up! I will far exceed my original strength and will hit new PR's!!:smite: Now to eat up and rest! :food: :yawn:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anonther thing to note: My appetite is down. Will be dosing Pslin now and eating a but load of carbs :D

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
315 rack pulls aren't anything to be ashamed of.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice update man! This stuff sure is strong.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man oh man was I wired as phuck!! I actually think 1 scoop is a bit too high for me to start off with! Im gonna have to start at 3/4th scoop and work it up to a full scoop. I was too wired! I did get a small headache but this is fixable by lowering the dose and building up a tolerance.

Vascularity - 8/10
Energy - 9/10 - not a 10/10 because I did have a headache and I didnt eat enough today, so energy was lower. We shall see tomorrow when I have food in me and start at a lower dose.
Strength - My strength is down about 25-30% from last posting my numbers due to lowered cals and last month I have been taking too long a rest days (around 3 days at a time) because of a hectic schedule. Schedule is good now tho...so time to get strength back up and then some! :hammer:
Workout was good. It's going to get better as the stuff kicks in and I get in the proper amount of food. But I did have a good workout and it was def worth something. Like I said strength is down. So dont give me too much crap about my numbers.

4. Wide grip (pinky on ring) Rack deads - 135x8, 185x8, 225x8, 275x8, 315x6 :frustrate
5. Db upright rows - never done these before - 15x12, 20x12, 25x12, 30x12 - will adjust weight next time

Okay okay I know my numbers are down but like I said I will get em back up! I will far exceed my original strength and will hit new PR's!!:smite: Now to eat up and rest! :food: :yawn:
Looking good bro, Keep it up!

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established

Vascularity - 8/10

Don't worry about the number's being a bit lower, man. Give your body time to adjust to the new dosing schedule. Just keeping wrecking those weights!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Vascularity - 8/10

2 scoops for me and im zoooommiinn!!! I still havnt recovered from leg day! hahaha

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kickass w/o today!! Loved it! Vascularity was awesome!! Veins bulging everywhere! Did things diff today. Worked out on zero glycogen for sh2ts and giggles. Wanted to see what happened. Strength was down a bit but I made sure to use rest/pause to achieve higher reps than last time :hammer:. Twas awesome! I feel I might be starting to feel a bit of alpha mentality coming on a little bit. Too soon to tell as far as test/est goes but we will see withten the next couple days. Since gym is closed 24,25th I will be cramming in some workouts before then to eat up and rest!

Pre w/o:
3/4th scoop Anadraulic State - energy was still high during this workout! It amazes me people are taking 2 scoops of this stuff :eek: By Friday-ish I will bump it back to 1 scoop.

Intra w/o:
1 scoop Xtend, 3.5g BA, tried out Vassive EA8 (EAAs - 5g) liked it alot but this a log about LG :D. Will try and get a tub of this when xtend runs out. It looks like there is only 1 left at NP so hopefully I get lucky *crosses fingers*

W/o: Chest/Arms
1. High Incline db press - 30x8, 55x10, 50x12, 45x14
2. Incline iso press - this one is awkward for me so I will be playing around with the weight as I learn this machine better - 90x6, realized seat was too low so raises it up, 90x11, 90x10
3. High incline alt. db curls - 30x12, 35x13, 25x16
4. Medium incline cable flys - first time doing these..liked em alot..again will learn this exercise more and play with weight - 2x12, 4x13, 3x16
5. P/L dip machine - 90x16, 140x16, 160x14, 170x12
6. E-z bar curls - 40x12, 50x12, 60x12, 60x12 - stayed at 60 because wrist is still being a b1tch!
7. Lying db skullcrushers - 15x12, 20x16, 25x12
8. P/L preacher curls - 80x12, 70x14, 65x16
9. 1 arm overhead db ext. - 25x8, 20x14, 15x22
10. Pushups - 40, 12, 8

Wrist has gotten better. It has good/bad days. I'd really like to get back on cissus for it but Craig if you think I should wait until the logs over I will. Let me know what ya think.

Post w/o -
Protein shake (lo carb), 10g Fish oils

Post -Post w/o meal - 800mg Pslin, buncha food!! :food:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kickass w/o today!! Loved it! Vascularity was awesome!! Veins bulging everywhere! Did things diff today. Worked out on zero glycogen for sh2ts and giggles. Wanted to see what happened. Strength was down a bit but I made sure to use rest/pause to achieve higher reps than last time :hammer:. Twas awesome! I feel I might be starting to feel a bit of alpha mentality coming on a little bit. Too soon to tell as far as test/est goes but we will see withten the next couple days. Since gym is closed 24,25th I will be cramming in some workouts before then to eat up and rest!

Pre w/o:
3/4th scoop Anadraulic State - energy was still high during this workout! It amazes me people are taking 2 scoops of this stuff :eek: By Friday-ish I will bump it back to 1 scoop.

Intra w/o:
1 scoop Xtend, 3.5g BA, tried out Vassive EA8 (EAAs - 5g) liked it alot but this a log about LG :D. Will try and get a tub of this when xtend runs out. It looks like there is only 1 left at NP so hopefully I get lucky *crosses fingers*

W/o: Chest/Arms
1. High Incline db press - 30x8, 55x10, 50x12, 45x14
2. Incline iso press - this one is awkward for me so I will be playing around with the weight as I learn this machine better - 90x6, realized seat was too low so raises it up, 90x11, 90x10
3. High incline alt. db curls - 30x12, 35x13, 25x16
4. Medium incline cable flys - first time doing these..liked em alot..again will learn this exercise more and play with weight - 2x12, 4x13, 3x16
5. P/L dip machine - 90x16, 140x16, 160x14, 170x12
6. E-z bar curls - 40x12, 50x12, 60x12, 60x12 - stayed at 60 because wrist is still being a b1tch!
7. Lying db skullcrushers - 15x12, 20x16, 25x12
8. P/L preacher curls - 80x12, 70x14, 65x16
9. 1 arm overhead db ext. - 25x8, 20x14, 15x22
10. Pushups - 40, 12, 8

Wrist has gotten better. It has good/bad days. I'd really like to get back on cissus for it but Craig if you think I should wait until the logs over I will. Let me know what ya think.

Post w/o -
Protein shake (lo carb), 10g Fish oils

Post -Post w/o meal - 800mg Pslin, buncha food!! :food:
What happen to the wrist , did I miss something? or is this an old injury? Play it safe but everything is looking good man!,

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What happen to the wrist , did I miss something? or is this an old injury? Play it safe but everything is looking good man!,
It's an old professional football injury.

Jets threw a touchdown pass against the 49ers and Met tried to throw his TV out the window with one hand.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tasted any LG Sciences BC+EAA yet, Met?

Yummmmmm.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lol: funny sh1t Irish! No I havent tried the new LG bcaa yet. Stuff looks good. May have to think about that instead.:D

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
workouts are look'n good, volume is always high!

keep up the good work Rob!

also, up your fish oil intake...will help with the wrist too!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks broski ;)

and Lifter - I hurt my right wrist while doing heavy reverse ez bar curls about 2 or so months back. It still has pain but its gotten a lot better since I've hurt it. I use a wrist wrap that is stretchy and has velcro. I use it during Tricep/bicep exercises, all shoulder exercises, some times I have to use it for chest too. If Im goin heavy on back exercises I need to use it then too but lately I am doing high rep stuff so the load is less harsh on the wrist. Plus straps help too :D

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Get your hands on the Bc+Eaa dude, you'll love the taste and the profile is damn good, half price as well ;)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Thanks broski ;)

and Lifter - I hurt my right wrist while doing heavy reverse ez bar curls about 2 or so months back. It still has pain but its gotten a lot better since I've hurt it. I use a wrist wrap that is stretchy and has velcro. I use it during Tricep/bicep exercises, all shoulder exercises, some times I have to use it for chest too. If Im goin heavy on back exercises I need to use it then too but lately I am doing high rep stuff so the load is less harsh on the wrist. Plus straps help too :D
I thought you got carpal tunnel syndrome from all my hot avis?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
so would you say the pumps have increased sence bumping up to 2 scoops?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ughh Merry Christmas Metroba! :eek: Nice pics Iron!

Grili, Im still at 3/4th scoop/day. I wont be going over 1 scoop/day for this entire log as that is what Craig requested. Today had 1/2 scoop upon waking and will have another 1/2 scoop at 4:30pm. I am feeling great on this stuff! Mood is up! Libido is up! Pumps are absolutely rediculous today! Veins are sticking out in my arms/forearms. Calf vein is sticking out today as well! I can feel some healthy aggression coming on too! I loose it for a bit while driving...Im terrible with road rage...but then regain my composure and Im happy again :)....and this is all just the beginning :smite:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established

Grili, Im still at 3/4th scoop/day. I wont be going over 1 scoop/day for this entire log as that is what Craig requested. Today had 1/2 scoop upon waking and will have another 1/2 scoop at 4:30pm. I am feeling great on this stuff! Mood is up! Libido is up! Pumps are absolutely rediculous today! Veins are sticking out in my arms/forearms. Calf vein is sticking out today as well! I can feel some healthy aggression coming on too! I loose it for a bit while driving...Im terrible with road rage...but then regain my composure and Im happy again :)....and this is all just the beginning :smite:
wow calf vein... thats intense

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, Im wearing the same pants I wore last night and they are looser today than yesterday :woohoo:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Also, Im wearing the same pants I wore last night and they are looser today than yesterday :woohoo:
the wood from Iron's pictures just stretched out your pants? dude.... thats hardcore :thumbsup:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PSARM babeh!! :hammer:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome metroba! I havn't been dosing everyday but I might start doing it like you have at a half scoop 2 x per day.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do it up mang!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
60min till I blow up on AS! Hell yeah! Bring it on!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahh Im jealous! I wanna hit the gym today but xmas schedule has got me doin 1 on/1 off

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
btw libido is really goin up!! Im staring at every girl that walks by. I found myself checkn out this older lady at the bank. She caught me and I could tell she was flattered :D

Some hot chick was staring at me at the gas station today too and I almost had to go talk to her....but I have girl :frustrate...haha nah Im happy with er

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, if you've got a girl, and you're happy, don't screw that up. Just not worth it. Sometimes I'm frustrated with how we're wired as men. It can make things so difficult.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should have went up to the older lady and said, "So...How much is in YOUR account?..."

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, if you've got a girl, and you're happy, don't screw that up. Just not worth it. Sometimes I'm frustrated with how we're wired as men. It can make things so difficult.
oh yeah man I would never ever cheat. Just not who I am. Ive always been very loyal person.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
MAN! You guys are LATE to this party.

:ntome:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha reminds me of cindy from Brady Bunch

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

my b trob, thought i read you were doing 2 scoops. I love this stuff! My mood on this stuff is really improved!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you 1 scoops? 2 scoops?