Methyl Masterdrol V1 V2 V3?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I believe the problem here is that LG reps don't know what they're talking about. Not even the so called "Product Advisor" can even spell the correct hormone or the difference between v2 and v3!!!

MrKleen had the best response, you guys should learn from him and stop BSing around.
And cue the random pot-shots from the peanut gallery... :lol:

This has been drawn out so long I'm still not sure what I said that was incorrect or how I didn't know the difference between v2 and v3. I'm almost positive I gave the correct information, with the exception of the androsterone/epiandrosterone titles that were added later. If you want to get picky and would rather hear epiandrosterone than the beta isomer, then my apologies to you my friend. The difference is the same though. If it was a grammatical error well... thanks for pointing it out. I'll be sure to spellcheck next time. :thumbsup:

Funny thing is bro, I've taught Kleen quite a bit of what he knows about hormones. I just reiterated the information I had learned from LG, Kleen simply quoted it directly from Eric and presented that to you. As reps we are responsible to represent the company in the ways that the company intends to represent itself, so instead of speculation, we answer with the primary information and research that our company provides, not bro-science, nor with a PHD in anything.

If you want to ridicule me we can talk it out via PM, otherwise you're just being a troll.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
guess they let anyone become a rep. the fact is that each version I different, if it wasn't why would it be labeled as two different versions (rhetorical)? different delivery systems? LOL. different delivery systems should increase bioavailability. I've used both versions with more than a year break along with your overhyped "receptor" and each was distinctively different.

MMV2 FTW!
Overhyped? Where on earth did you even see an advertisement for receptor?

Btw, the word you were looking for was DISTINCTLY not DISTINCTIVELY... just helping out the grammar. We gotta have each others backs when it comes to grammar. :dunce:

TheOne310

Awards
haha, u seem to say that to anyone who questions calls out LG.

here u go, looked it up for you. I chose the right words.

dis·tinc·tive (d-stngktv)
adj.
1. Serving to identify; distinguishing: distinctive tribal tattoos. See Usage Note at distinct.
2. Characteristic or typical: "Jerusalem has a distinctive Middle East flavor" (Curtis Wilkie).
3. Linguistics Phonemically relevant and capable of conveying a difference in meaning, as nasalization in the initial sound of mat versus bat.
dis·tinctive·ly adv.
dis·tinctive·ness n.

google, u should be a pro.

OP, Good luck on your endeavors!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think all this rep bashing is total garbage and isnt accomplishing anything.

its good that we come here and have a discussion or debate on the product ingredients, but keep in mind most of the reps arent chemists. of course its possible that people may know more information than some of the reps, but just contribute the information, there is no need to attack the reps intelligence. they arent here just to inform but they are mostly open minded and still eager to learn.

personally, id like to thank all the lg reps for answering my questions in the past, and to keep doing a terrific job trying to help all of us out.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks AX1 and let's not get to offended with each other on this matter. GMG is correct he has taught me quite a bit about prohormones. I just recently ventured into them with any knowledge. We all do our jobs well but are learning. If we weren't we would not be doing this anymore. The learning part is fun. Reps are chosen by being credible people who have discipline and showed they have a great desire to learn and help others. People who have already created followings on their own of their own merit. They don't have to be knowledge superstars just be able to get the information to you. If that means asking another rep for help or what ever resources are needed it is the combination of the team aspect that makes things work. So One I thank you for the compliment on my answer but all I did was offer quotes of the same information that had already been mentioned. The other guys had already stated most of what I said just not with quotes backing the info up. It was the assertion that my team didn't know what they were talking about that forced me to go gather quotes to prove otherwise.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see this resolved:), yes, daddy is back:D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks all,

Methyl masterdrol with A isomer or B isomer are good products

Some websites do not upgrade the label version of MMV,

In futur i ll just buy and read the label once it has been received.
You are correct, so many websites neglect to update the product info we send them. Which, is all we can do... trust me its frustrating bro!

please ask any questions that you have here,we'll get them answered for you!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
YOur back! WooHoo gotta check your log for updates now.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice article thanks for putting that up.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmm I love MMv2 but really I don`t know to use MMv3

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is a very well written article on the evolution of methyl masterdrol.
Very clear and concise. What was made in the past is interesting and how the new versions developed is as well; now we have what may be the best delivery system. I cannot wait to run this in January!!!!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the new version has Yohimbine?
Yes it does but the dose is very small Max. If you can use T-911 without issue, there should not be any for you using MMV3.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They all have had yohimbine.

zchen

Awards
How hard is this stuff on the liver? Also I'm in the army, is 3beta-hydroxyandrost-5-ene-17-one(mmV3) legal?