**** Methyl 1-test!

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
well, when i bought the m1t before legalgear.com redid their whole website they clearly said no anti-e is nessecary becuase m1t wont have any estrogen-like effects...and that I WILL TAKE TO THE BANK becuase there would be no way in hell i would buy it if it didnt say that.

and about the whole PH/AS bullshit - You keep knockling me for saying m1t is a PH...if 1-test is NOT CONSIDERED A PH, then stop talking about it in the PH FORUM...go in the STEROID forum....
If i remember correctly - before LG redid there website - it was listed for research purposes only - not for human consumption. You have no one to blame but yourself for not being prepared and not knowing what you were getting into. Nolva should always be on hand for any PH\PS\AAS cycle.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
QUOTE by Nandi: This sums its nice rather nice

"A cursory medline search will turn up a number of papers where the relationship between gynecomastia and progesterone is mentioned.

"What is being said is basically that progesterone can only cause or aggravate gyno in the presence of circulating estrogen."

Just a couple of quotes from studies I pulled up on medline:

"Plasma progesterone was raised in 36 of 50 (72%) men with liver disease compared with 20 healthy male control subjects. Plasma progesterone was significantly higher in men with non-alcoholic cirrhosis with gynaecomastia than those without, but no similar relationship was found in men with alcoholic fatty change and alcoholic cirrhosis. Hyperprolactinaemia was found in 14% of men with liver disease but levels were unrelated to the presence of gynaecomastia.. Increased circulating levels of progesterone and prolactin alone do not explain the development of gynaecomastia in patients with liver disease, but progesterone may be an additional factor acting in association with the known disturbances of other sex steroids. (1)

Progesterone enhances estrogen's stimulation of mammary gland growth, and our findings suggest that progesterone may play a role in the gynecomastia that occurs in men with hyperthyroidism. (2)

This is all we are saying: progesterone/progestins themselves are not capable of causing gyno (study 1), but enhance the action of estrogen, which is typically elevated in hyperthyroidism (study 2).

"True gynecomastia is a condition in which there is an enlargement of the male breast due to an increase in ductal tissue and periductal stroma.[13]"

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle...LN3SJ1SStuTa53D|-3360746919023192434/184161393/6/7001/7001/7002/7002/7001/-1

Estrogen receptor knockout mice manifest significantly impaired ductal development, implying that estrogen is key to ductal development, and by definition (see phrase in quotes above) gynecomastia.

I've cited these references time and time again. This is truly flogging a dead horse. If others wish to continue the discussion please do so. I'm bowing out as everything that can be said has been said many times over.

(1) Gut. 1982 Apr;23(4):276-9.

Progesterone, prolactin, and gynaecomastia in men with liver disease.

Farthing MJ, Green JR, Edwards CR, Dawson AM.

(2) J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1988 Jan;66(1):230-2.

High serum progesterone in hyperthyroid men with Graves' disease.

Nomura K, Suzuki H, Saji M, Horiba N, Ujihara M, Tsushima T, Demura H, Shizume K.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is a pretty bizzare side effect, any chance of m-1-t messing up prolactin levels like trenbolone?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think its the same type gyno you could get with Deca or Tren.
Yeah what I was trying to get at was that deca/tren are not supposed to elevate estrogen levels and hence 'estrogen gyno'

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Yeah what I was trying to get at was that deca/tren are not supposed to elevate estrogen levels and hence 'estrogen gyno'
Over my head on this one. I always thought the same thing about Deca and Tren gyno. I thought Vitex and Bromo are what one uses to stop Deca or Tren gyno, but it looks like Nolva might work as well.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
without estrogen present, progesterone should not be effected. so having used nolva, estrogen would have been low enough that there should not have been a problem. so when using products like tren, anadrol, nandrolone and Methyl-Dien, you wouldnt want to stack it with something that can aromatise and taking nolva would still be a good idea. although it is thought that winny can block progesterone, you then get into the idea of using another methylated compound to help stop side effects when itself can create more.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sledge, why the concern with m-dien? It shouldn't cause problems with progesterone/prolactin right? Did you get any itchyness? I was thinking of stacking any oral that I take from now on with 4ad or test.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well, when i bought the m1t before legalgear.com redid their whole website they clearly said no anti-e is nessecary becuase m1t wont have any estrogen-like effects...and that I WILL TAKE TO THE BANK becuase there would be no way in hell i would buy it if it didnt say that.
I think by "no anti-e", LG meant on cycle anti-e. Post cycle should always include anti-e. Anyway, hope your sides go away quickly. Oh - get some nolva!

drei

Awards
GO SEE A FUCKING DOCTOR!!!!

If your lactating your hormone levels are running very close to the threshold of no return for Gyno. Get a script from your doctor and dont sit back and hope that "for research only" compounds will fix your little problem. No offense to B12 or any other manufactur of Research materials but your talking about having tits here bro. This isnt bloat!!! It your body, you gotta decide, but I know damn well I wouldnt be able to take my shirt off at the beach if I had a pair of milking tits.
Play it safe. It wont hurt to see a doctor. And you should have known better about the 6oxo garbage.

Good luck,

db

If my body was oozing white liquid out of my nipples I think RUN and SEE a FUCKING DOC would be more appropriate!

Funny how folks can get all the guideliness for *free* on cycling but yet they still don't follow protocol. Sorry about your gyno dude.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Well.... the usage of an anti-e during post-cycle should only be for the first couple weeks, because the body needs both estrogen and testosterone to function properly, and having an anti-e present all the time will not allow your endocrine system to return to a full functional norm. I run my anti-e no more than 3 days after my last HCG shot usually.

ManBeast

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Methyl-dien can have progesterone activity in the presence of estrogen. So if you stacked it with 4 ad there will be estrogen and thus you could have progesterone sides. You would be better using 5AA cyp with it if you were going to use anything, but honestly this works great all by itself. I had no progesterone problems, but I also took it alone. If it is stacked with anything that can aromatize you will without a doubt need nolva and letrozole. So to avoid that, and since it is already very anabolic there is no need to stack it with 1 test cyp or 4 ad.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew I could find it. For those that think they need Vitex or Bromo or whatever for the use of Tren and/or Deca gyno, Nolva is your best bet. From the theroy it seems prolactin is much more involved (as everyone speculated) and either Tamoxifen and/or Raloxifene reduces prolactin significantly.

Antiestrogenic properties of raloxifene.

Draper MW, Flowers DE, Neild JA, Huster WJ, Zerbe RL.

Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA.

This 21-day, open-label study evaluated the effects of raloxifene and tamoxifen on estrogen-induced changes in serum levels of anterior pituitary hormones (prolactin, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone), sex steroids (testosterone, estradiol), and binding globulins [thyroid binding globulin (T3 resin uptake), transcortin, sex steroid binding globulin]. Seventeen healthy male volunteers completed the study after being randomized to one of three treatments: raloxifene, tamoxifen, or placebo. Six subjects received raloxifene (200 mg daily) for 10 days, 6 subjects received tamoxifen [20 mg twice a day (b.i.d.)] for 10 days, and 5 subjects received placebo for 10 days. All subjects received ethinyl estradiol (20 micrograms b.i.d.) for 7 days starting 3 days after initiation of study drug or placebo treatment. Results of the primary analysis of this study indicate that for six of the seven analyzable parameters of estrogen action (excluding luteinizing hormone) raloxifene blunted the estrogen response; this effect was significant only for T3 resin uptake. Tamoxifen administration significantly blunted or reversed the estrogen effect in all six of these parameters. Raloxifene, an effective antiestrogen in animal models, is also antiestrogenic in humans.

"Anyway, when ethinyl estradiol was given, prolactin increased by 2.96 ng/ml above baseline in the placebo group. Tamoxifen completely reversed this leading to a drop of 1.29 ng/ml below baseline. Raloxifene only blunted the increase: after raloxifene administration, prolactin remained elevated by 0.85 ng/ml."

Testosterone-induced hyperprolactinaemia in a patient with a disturbance of hypothalamo-pituitary regulation.

Nicoletti I, Filipponi P, Fedeli L, Ambrosi F, Gregorini G, Santeusanio F.

A case of a patient with hypopituitarism due to a disturbance of hypothalamo-pituitary regulation is presented, who developed high-grade hyperprolactinaemia after the initiation of substitutive therapy with testosterone esthers.The increase in serum Prl was strictly related to testosterone aromatization to oestradiol, since anti-oestrogen compounds were effective in reducing (clomiphene) or abolishing (tamoxifen) the enhanced Prl secretion. The oestrogen effect in raising Prl release was not attributable to a reduction in the dopamine inhibition of Prl-secreting cells, as the dopamine-antagonist domperidone failed to increase Prl serum levels in the same patient. This suggests that, in man, the oestrogen effect in enhancing Prl release is mainly enacted directly on the pituitary lactotrophs rather than exerted through a reduction in the hypothalamic dopamine ..

As Nandi put it:

"So for those people worried about the (IMO non-existent) prolactin induced gyno, tamoxifen looks like it would be an effective treatment. Another reason to forget the foolish use of bromocriptine to treat gyno and just stick with the tried and true Nolvadex."

comrade

Awards
it could be a side related to hypogonadism, aggrevated by prolactin.

am I stupid?

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
how Much Nolva would yall Recomend for this guy?

MedicineMan

Awards
hey pizmo, I would stop squeezing the fluid out as I feel it could stimulate the production of more. When a mother is breastfeeding she continues to lactate because of the stimulation of the baby suckling. When the baby stops suckling the lactation stops eventually. So in effect by squeezing you could be stimulating yourself to lactate more.

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
60x0 is crap get Letro it will work faster than nolva and it will reverse the gyno....nolva won't do that

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
hey pizmo, I would stop squeezing the fluid out as I feel it could stimulate the production of more. When a mother is breastfeeding she continues to lactate because of the stimulation of the baby suckling. When the baby stops suckling the lactation stops eventually. So in effect by squeezing you could be stimulating yourself to lactate more.
I think their might be something to this statement like you said. The same goes with any kind of lactating breast ie, dogs, cats, etc. I wouldn't wanna squeeze that $hit out anyway, it'd be like poppin' a big a$$ zit, heh...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
60x0 is crap get Letro it will work faster than nolva and it will reverse the gyno....nolva won't do that
Do you actually read any of the studies posted? Nolva works better than Letro in regards to gyno! Its a FACT!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I forgot to mention, as i stated in another thread in which you recommmened Letro, I got gyno while USING Letro. Guess what reversed it? NOLVA!

I just don't understand where your getting this information from but its completely untrue.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

"my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard... "

Thats is so wrong bro! You better hope you dont get gyno worse than this guy. I was laughing when i read what you wrote but it is still wrong!

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
thepizmo

any update from the doctor bro!!!

im interested in what he said to you.

thepizmo

Awards
hey guys...
sorry i havent kept yas updated, i took a lil vacation from everything...took a week off of work and am staying with some friends in harrisburg.
Doc said he wont have results until tomorrow (monday) so ill let you know the facts then. I did end up telling him and asking him alot of what you guys have been saying. Im beginning to think he has no idea what he is talking about. I asked him about running nolva, vitex, or bromo...IF ITS POSSIBLE, i think he has no idea what that is LOL. Hes like, nah i dont think youll need anything like that, but to be safe ill run another test on your blood thursday if your symptoms arent gone. Well, kinda to make myself feel better i am taking 500mg of vitex a day anyway. Prolly isnt doing me any good, but it is putting my mind at ease a little. Nipples are kinda soar, and very sensative to cold air. nips arent leaking anymore, but there is some puffiness. Ive showed a few fellow bodybuilders and they all said im nuts there is nothing there, and im over reacting. But, i know my own body, i study it everyday, and i can tell when something is even the slightest bit different. I mean, the puffiness is SUPER noticable, BUT I see a lil difference. Until i call the doc tomorrow i can give you any cold hard facts.

Now, im not like up on all my gyno knowledge, but does this sound like a serious case? Is there a way itll go away on its own, or am I flat out fucked? How much vitex should i run...or is that worthless at this point?

Ill post again tomorrow when i have my results...any info on these ?'s would be huge help, until then...

Pizzzzzzzzzzz

PS-- that milkshake joke was very dickish...but i did laugh...ass lol

thepizmo

Awards
PS--- I had a typo in there...
"I mean, the puffiness is SUPER noticable, BUT I see a lil difference."

That was supposed the puffiness ISNT super noticable...

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
You should have been running Nolva at the first sign of gyno. This is the sort of thing you need on hand prior to beginning any type of cycle, your current case in point. Order it now and have it shipped overnight. Do a search for Nolva on this board and check the threads for dosing information.

Best of luck to ya.

thepizmo

Awards
well, i just ordered some now, should have it soon. no overnight option thouygh so im going to have to wait 2-5 days. Nothing drastic should happen until then anyway, being i havent touched the stuff since and have been running vitex too...(according to my dr. anyway)

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
e-mail the guys at PowerNutrition and tell them the situation. They are great guys, and should be able to change your order to overnight instead of normal shipping.

I know everybody is conscientious about protecting their identities on the Internet (and rightly so), but in your situation I'd either update my profile with my city and state or put the info in this post. Many people on this board have quite a stash of Nolva and it's quite possible you live in the same city as somebody that could help you out until your PowerNutrition order comes through.

~Todd

thepizmo

Awards
Tator..
Thanks so much for the advice. I emailed PN.com and they already shipped it out for me. They said i should be receiving it tongiht or early tomorrow morning. Paying a lil more for it but who cares its worth it....good call man.

Piz

Milo Hobgoblin

Awards
Jesus... go buy some fucking liquidex you clown. NOW.

and there isnt much a doctor can do for you...

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established

haha this thread makes me laugh everytime i check the site.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
WHy is it funny for you since you had gyno problems yourself (as in your yowls for help in your early posts)? How are your nipples now?
At your age you shouldn't be using phs at all esp given your susceptiblity.

BUFF STUFF

Awards
I forgot to mention, as i stated in another thread in which you recommmened Letro, I got gyno while USING Letro. Guess what reversed it? NOLVA!

I just don't understand where your getting this information from but its completely untrue.
what were u running?

was it tabs or liquid letro?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jesus... go buy some fucking liquidex you clown. NOW.

and there isnt much a doctor can do for you...
Liquidex will NOT REVERSE GYNO!!!! Is it me or do people purposely NOT read the thread?!?!?!!?

Everyone get this through your head. If you have gyno or want to prevent gyno, GET

NOLVA!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Took longer than I thought Bobo, you must be developing anger managment skills:) Meditation? Yoga? Tai Chi? lol

One must center one's self to face the battles with futility that ignorance can bring on.

OOOommmmmm....

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm

WHy is it funny for you since you had gyno problems yourself (as in your yowls for help in your early posts)? How are your nipples now?
At your age you shouldn't be using phs at all esp given your susceptiblity.
At 19.5 im too young to be using ph's?? Thats a very opinionated statement. And I laugh not at his gyno problem but at his poor preparation for this extreme case by not having nolva on hand. Good try tho.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
im gonna have to agree with F m1t i just couldnt handle the sides............ the headaches were unbearable.... and feeling dreained. ill just stick to the ol faithful gel's i know they work wonders for me....

db682

Awards
  • Established
haha this thread makes me laugh everytime i check the site.......
At 19.5 im too young to be using ph's?? Thats a very opinionated statement. And I laugh not at his gyno problem but at his poor preparation for this extreme case by not having nolva on hand. Good try tho.
Look bro, You are the last person who should be posting in this thread. New fish with **** for experience and bad attitudes need not post here.

Warning: Your attitude can get you banned!

This board works by helping and teaching its members. Not making fun of them! When you have helpful info or a reasonable question or response then feel free to type it. But garbage posts are nothing but wasting space.

db

Sit back, learn and experience what a real board should be. If you arent willing to, well then, back to bb.com youll go.

db682

Awards
  • Established
ooh and anybody who still counts half years in there age probably are to young for most of the stuff on this board.

db

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
lol so true db682.......... ahhh to be young again....

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Rebel, apparently you didn't read the board rules, we don't condone the use of PH's or gear by anyone under 21.. also, keep up the attitude, and I will be having a long talk with you via PM about your attitude.. okay?