methyl 1-d causes estrogenic effects

lindo

Awards
i've been reading alot about it and everyone who has tried lg sciences methyl 1-d says they have rebounded with puffiness in the breasts mostly around the nipple are because of 4 grams of atd complex only has 4 mg not enough to stop the conversion.

i would like someone to shed some light on this because im receiving the product tomorrow and am seriously contemplating on returning it because of a handful of reasons this being one of them

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've been reading alot about it and everyone who has tried lg sciences methyl 1-d says they have rebounded with puffiness in the breasts mostly around the nipple are because of 4 grams of atd complex only has 4 mg not enough to stop the conversion.

i would like someone to shed some light on this because im receiving the product tomorrow and am seriously contemplating on returning it because of a handful of reasons this being one of them

I havent read anything yet about puffiness in people yet although it definately can happen. This product converts to test and other hormones so it can definately happen. Also there is more then 4mgs of ATD in the product, the ATD was also in the old version of M1D which we have since removed and now use Androsterone as our anti e along with another anti e.

M1D is a great product and we have had a bunch of great feedback on it, give it a try i bet you will be happy you did. :thumbsup:

If you have anymore questions dont hesitate to ask bro.

lindo

Awards
thanks for the reply i have been doing research for a long time about 3-4 months before i order the products and i think im ready to try ph's would it be wise to run some psarm or formadrol on cycle to subside the test conversion to estrogen ? go to lg sciences page and read it is one the first page about a guy who has puffiness around the nipple area and he cant get rid of it.

What would be the best way to overcome that(the puffiness) ?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
it is a good product, but prolactin build up is a common side effect, next time use zinc as supplement aid for anti-estrogen.