Methoxy-TRN Presale

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Yup, that is called capitalism.
Everyone in the supp industry clones a popular or effective suplement.
Funny though how he waits to do so until DS has an issue with production. Previously, it was all about how 6-OXO was the more effective and proven product. Then bam, a bad batch of RXT is discovered, sales stop abruptly and back orders/refunds are rampant. Suddenly PA drops his ATD on the market......:think:

I too am done with this discussion, I feel like an Atheist trying to persuade the Pope into believing God does not exist.....

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Funny though how he waits to do so until DS has an issue with production. Previously, it was all about how 6-OXO was the more effective and proven product. Then bam, a bad batch of RXT is discovered, sales stop abruptly and back orders/refunds are rampant. Suddenly PA drops his ATD on the market......:think:

I too am done with this discussion, I feel like an Atheist trying to persuade the Pope into believing God does not exist.....
:think:
Do you really think PA just had ATD sitting around waiting for DS to have a screwed up batch?

No, PA was planning on releasing ATD to the market regardless. PA saw the success of Rebound and wanted some market share in that as well as I bet it was eating into smoe of his 6oxo sales.

PA is a competitor of DS and was lucky (from a competitors viewpoint) to have discovered that DS had significant quality problem with their competing prodcut. PA informed DS of the quality control problem and was fairly quiet about it on the boards. DS THANKED PA on this board and a couple others and DS and PA went back to competing with each other. There was no mud slinging between the two. PA could have more thoughly exploited the issue, but did not. IMO DS and PA handled everything professionally.

PA caught a lucky break in regard to his timing of releasing ATD and now the market is deciding who is the best. Typical American capitalism, survival of the fittest and your competition is watching you more closely than anyone else.

All business.

I can be done with this as well. :D We can agree to disagree.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
No, no, Patrick absolutely had planned to release an ATD product, but the timing of his testing with the timing of the release of his product were absolutely in sync.

And yes, i do thank Pat for pointing out the issue.

I'll leave it there.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
:afro::cheers:

We ubber hijacked this thread ...lol

now back to your regular programming. :D

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
what was the regular programming again????:think:

:icon_lol:

screwbol

Banned
Awards
Just got an email and it's confirmed...it seems the same fate that befell SD is disposing M-TRN, Prosz, EMax, etc... The M-TRN is still on presale and we will be receiving our limited shipment, but once it sells out that's it...eventually the same will happen to all the other aforementioned items (at least that's what I'm being told)
Well, that's both good and bad news. Good news is that I'll be getting my trn, bad is that the AX, ALRI and DS pro-steroids are getting pulled. Are you just planning on selling off the remaining inventory PP, SD, etc. and not re-ordering?

screwbol

Banned
Awards
Patrick arnold says that the chemical in TRN is inactive, and hence inneffective WRT anabolic/androgenic effects in the human body. He didn't mention any toxicity issues. I guess the guinea pigs will have to find out if this is a banger or a bust.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Patrick arnold says that the chemical in TRN is inactive, and hence inneffective WRT anabolic/androgenic effects in the human body. He didn't mention any toxicity issues. I guess the guinea pigs will have to find out if this is a banger or a bust.
yup I read that, but did not want to post it here :D
On his board he clearly states what he thinks about this new ALRI product. I guess we will have to wait for some real world testing by someone.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I really would not put too much stock in anything PA has to say in regards to ALR, ALRI, etc... The guy seems to want to succeed at all costs, even if that means badmouthing on false pretense to his disciples on various bbuilding forums....

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I sorta agree Max, PA (for whatever reason) has it out for ALRI.

I'd wait to see logs to see if this is good or not, I wouldn't JUST go on what PA says.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm going to wait for the logs, even though I did buy 4 bottles :drunk:. All I know is I can't remember a "BAD" product ALRI has come out with. Ergomax, MAX LMG, Retain, Ultra Hot (though still not sure on Ultra Hotter), Prostan, Venom all solid products. Why should Methoxy-TRN be that much different?

SanSon

Awards
ALRI sell only STRONG AND POTENT stuff
potent stuff or ultra potent stuff is what we need to know:twisted: :D :p

screwbol

Banned
Awards
Well, my order arrived today as expected:). Stryder is tops. Anyway, I took the first pill about 30 min ago and am going to run this alone at 3 pills (4.5mg) per day. I must say these blue capsules are mighty large considering they contain only 1.5mg of actives. NE Way, time to rock n roll and see what this is all about. Maybe if I get some results soon enough I can order more before it runs out.

stinkfist

Awards
Well, my order arrived today as expected:). Stryder is tops. Anyway, I took the first pill about 30 min ago and am going to run this alone at 3 pills (4.5mg) per day. I must say these blue capsules are mighty large considering they contain only 1.5mg of actives. NE Way, time to rock n roll and see what this is all about. Maybe if I get some results soon enough I can order more before it runs out.
If you seriously did get your order in and started a cycle of M-TRN today then it would be great if you kept a log somewhere on the site. If you are willing to do so your information could prove to be very useful to others.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
Did someone say.... Please keep a log :type:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most def keep a log bro! I got my 2 in today and have another 2 on the way along with E max LMG and halodrol! Figured id buy it for shits n giggles. So keep us updated!

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
ALRI's newest innovation, Methoxy-TRN is now available at NutraPlanet!

General ETA: 10/31
Price: $39.99

All presale orders containing other items will not ship until presale item arrives. No money orders will be accepted for this presale.
Do any of you guys think this product will be worth purchasing? Any one did much research on the matter?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mg for Mg, M1T is far more potent and toxic. The average dose of M1T is 10-20 mg and anadrol is 50-150 mg. I understand what you are saying about anadrol being around longer and studied more.
mg for mg comparisons arent always the way to go id say its better to compare effevtive dosages as thats what people will be using.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I trust Alri so i went on the notion of it being good. I dont see how a change in the structure could make it not work when its basically tren. I guess we shall see but if it doesnt work he got 160 bucks outa me! lol

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
PA isn't the most upstanding guy in the world. Take his word with a grain or two of salt.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
PA isn't the most upstanding guy in the world. Take his word with a grain or two of salt.
Agreed, I don't recall if it was here or a bb.com that he got caught w/multiple user names. So he is what, 40 years old, and he still plays teenage games w/ multiple user names. :wtf:

screwbol

Banned
Awards
OKAY! I will keep a log. What kind of info do I need to include? I was thinking the following:

Current weight
current bf%
Max lifts (box squat, floor press, deadlift, flat bench, bb rows-- I am a powerlifter)
Goals
Diet-g of protein, total kcals
Workout log-3-4x a week WSB style
Doseage/timing for the TRN
Other supplements
Mood/sleep/energy/outside stressors.
History of anabolics/years training

Anything else I need to include? Where should this be posted?

Thanks, er, I mean you're welcome. J/K. Bring it on, TRN! LOL.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Anything else I need to include? Where should this be posted?

Thanks, er, I mean you're welcome. J/K. Bring it on, TRN! LOL.
I think the Cycle Info section would be appropriate. Are you running the Methoxy solo?

screwbol

Banned
Awards
I think the Cycle Info section would be appropriate. Are you running the Methoxy solo?
YEs, solo and 3 weeks after a PP/SD stack. Log is already started in the Cycle section of AM.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
YEs, solo and 3 weeks after a PP/SD stack. Log is already started in the Cycle section of AM.
Looks like your log is going to be a popular one. Good luck and be safe.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
quick off topic question here screwbol. what kind of results did you get from your PP SD stack? Did you keep a log? i just ran one and it was uncanny but i wonder how it stacks up to what others have experienced. just so you know i gained loads of strength and 18 lbs with a decrease in body fat ran across 5 weeks with one over lapping week of the 2 supps.

Edit: now in week 5 of PCT and only lost 5 lbs. been holding this weight for past 3 weeks so solid gain of ~15 lbs lbm.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Stryder,

All out of TRN? Any plans of restocking?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sold out and the product is discontinued...check your PM