Mesodiol

killjaysinger

Awards
I just started a cycle of Mesodiol by Thai Labz. From what I hear it's a lot like Tribol 60. I was wondering if anyone else has tried these and what their reviews of it would be.

thanks

killjaysinger

Awards
Just started week 3 of my cycle of Mesodiol and I've had some pretty sick gains and mad pumps. When I do biceps it feels like the skin around my muscles is seriously going to burst! I've had very minimal side effects so far.

killjaysinger

Awards
Did a 6 week cycle of Mesodiol. I've been off of it now for a week. I gained about 10 lbs. I was worried at first that a lot of it might be water weight but like I said I've been off of it for a week and haven't lost anything. I actually dropped some body fat and I've had people tell me that they can really notice a difference. I got very little to no side effects other than mild irritability and lethargy. For PCT I'm taking Double Dragon PCT 350, Milk Thistle, and Testosterone Conversion Factor 1. I'm going to do another pro hormone cycle in January, I'm thinking about trying something else just to change things up. Any suggestions??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 20