• Established
im a loyal busa owner. heres my 08

Attachments

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
Nice Busa.

My Dad's low mileage 1997 ZX-11 Ninja (fastest bike out at the time) and my 2001 ZRX1200 last week at the Vulture Mine in Wickenburg, AZ. Just rebuilt my forks and put stiffer springs up front. Adjusted the valves, replaced the front tire, changed the oil... I am good to go for some time.

When the time comes, I might get me one of those ZX-14's. I have never driven a lighter, sportier bike so I might go for the ZX-10.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Nice Busa.

My Dad's low mileage 1997 ZX-11 Ninja (fastest bike out at the time) and my 2001 ZRX1200 last week at the Vulture Mine in Wickenburg, AZ. Just rebuilt my forks and put stiffer springs up front. Adjusted the valves, replaced the front tire, changed the oil... I am good to go for some time.

When the time comes, I might get me one of those ZX-14's. I have never driven a lighter, sportier bike so I might go for the ZX-10.

nice old 11 there. unfortunately i live in the north east and my baby is asleep for the next couple months.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
2005 HD FLSTFI

Damn winter time sux....... I just get to look at in the garage:).

Attachments

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Nice bikes guys. I dig the (dare I say) classic Kawi's.

You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
nice bike am...here is mine...its the first one (red R1)...mine is sleeping as well for the winter months... :D

R1 Pic.jpg

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

freefallermj

Awards
1_775513189l.jpg

1_999417161l.jpg

What I drive around the base here at Kandahar. Not exactly the Big Dog I was hoping for back home.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I dont usually play these games, since I dont do have a camera, but heres an old bike I had:

Attachments

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I dont usually play these games, since I dont do have a camera, but heres an old bike I had:
What do you mean by games?

Please elaborate. Maybe I am misunderstanding something.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by games?

Please elaborate. Maybe I am misunderstanding something.
Meant nothing insulting by it, I dont usually join in the photo threads, post your stash, post your pet, post your lats, your car, your gf, not really my thing, but I had a photo of an old bike I used to have, so I threw it up.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Meant nothing insulting by it, I dont usually join in the photo threads, post your stash, post your pet, post your lats, your car, your gf, not really my thing, but I had a photo of an old bike I used to have, so I threw it up.
cool man..............i really love riding so i didnt know what ya meant.

all good brah