Mega-H/Megazol Cycle

njt11

Awards
Doing a recomp before I start cutting for the summer.

Stats:
5'10
200lbs
15% BF

Goals:
Lose BF
Gain couple lbs LBM
Increase strength

Diet:
I'll be eating around maintenance to help the body fat loss. 6 meals throughout the day including chicken, tuna, oats, whey, potatoes, rice, veggies, and the usuals

Support:
I will be taking RYR, CoQ10, Hawthorne Berries, Milk Thistle, and Saw Palmetto starting 1 week before the cycle and running them throughout PCT.

Since this is a recomp, Im not going excessive on dosing. I want to avoid high BP, so keeping the zol low.

Days 1-15: 50mg MegaH, 50mg Megazol
Days 16-30: 50mg MegaH, 100mg Megazol

PCT includes Nolva, Fuze (test booster), and Fenugreek. I hate what ATD's do to my libido during PCT, so i avoid them.

Am I missing anything? Should I log this or is there enough on this combo? Is this the right cycle for recomp trying to lean out while keeping muscle and size of upper body?

Thanks guys.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Many Halodrol users report that it only begins to "kick in" around weeks 3-4, and those who have run longer cycles have had good results. So perhaps consider extending the cycle to 6 weeks. This also makes sense to me since recomping is best done slow-and-steady. Obviously, though, this will put more stress on your liver.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
hey, I am looking to doing a cycle like this starting very soon. I am going to run halodrol for 6weeks and megazol starting week 2-6. I think this type of cycle would be very good for what you are trying to accomplish. I personally am looking to go +4 lbm while losing 4 lbs of fat over 6 weeks. Good luck to you on ur cycle I will be logging mine when in about to weeks. oh yea before I forget I will be using Xforce and thermogenic thyrotabs on cycle as well with proper ancillaries(cycle support) and pct(nolva, atd, retain).